Windows 10: I'm trying to install Windows 10 on xp from a flash drive but it's just giving me a...

Discus and support I'm trying to install Windows 10 on xp from a flash drive but it's just giving me a... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Antonio_877 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f3hnkr/im_trying_to_install_windows_10_on_xp_from_a/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Antonio_877, Feb 13, 2020.

1. I'm trying to install Windows 10 on xp from a flash drive but it's just giving me a...

/u/Antonio_877, Feb 13, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 13, 2020
  3. mrigom Win User
    mrigom, Feb 13, 2020
  4. I'm trying to install Windows 10 on xp from a flash drive but it's just giving me a...

Installing XP with a flash drive.

While trying to fix a computer with a corrupted CD-ROM driver that wouldn't rollback and I couldn't find a driver for, the drive wouldn't work for me at all. It needed a fresh install anyways. So I came up with the idea to install from a flash drive. After much research, I found an easy solution that actually worked! Link below:

WinSetupFromUSB – Install Windows XP from USB Flash Drive

I thought this may be helpful to some (plus I wanted a place to stash the link in case I needed it again.*Smile I'm trying to install Windows 10 on xp from a flash drive but it's just giving me a... :) )

Enjoy!

DonInKansas, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

I'm trying to install Windows 10 on xp from a flash drive but it's just giving me a...

1. I'm trying to install Windows 10 on xp from a flash drive but it's just giving me a... - Similar Threads - I'm trying install

2. How to install Win10 on a flash drive from a flash drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install Win10 on a flash drive from a flash drive: As my laptop got bad clusters, and my system not booting, I created a windows 10 bootable flash drive.I have another flash drive 64GB that I formated into NTFS, with GPT partition table, to install windows on it.I started the windows setup process, and when I reached the...
  3. How to install Win10 on a flash drive from a flash drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install Win10 on a flash drive from a flash drive: As my laptop got bad clusters, and my system not booting, I created a windows 10 bootable flash drive.I have another flash drive 64GB that I formated into NTFS, with GPT partition table, to install windows on it.I started the windows setup process, and when I reached the...
  4. How to install Win10 on a flash drive from a flash drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. BSOD Trying to Create Windows 10 Installation Flash Drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Trying to Create Windows 10 Installation Flash Drive: Greetings, I am attempting to create a USB installation drive so I can reinstall a friend's machine. Yes...I know I can reset his machine. Please bear with me. Every time I run the media creation tool, the data downloads, and then my machine freezes and I get a Blue...
  6. trying to install windows 10 on usb flash drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    trying to install windows 10 on usb flash drive: so im trying to install win10 using media creation tool , but when i get to about 30% in the verifying stage, it says i dont have enough space. it cant be the usb because ive used multiple with storage all 8gb or higher. any help would be apricated, thanks! submitted by...
  7. I'm Ready to Give Up Trying to Install

I'm Ready to Give Up Trying to Install: I've been trying for 3 days now to do a fresh install of Windows 10 after using linux for a while. I've downloaded the x64 iso 4 times to try and make sure I don't have a corrupted image. I've tried burning the windows image to both Unetbootin and WoeUsb. I've tried with 2...
  8. Windows 10 clean installation from flash drive

Windows 10 clean installation from flash drive: I have an older HP laptop originally running Windows 7. I had upgraded to Windows 10 during the free upgrade offer at W10 launch. I recently had to replace the hard drive and then used recovery discs specific to my computer. I wanted to re-install Windows 10 so I...
  9. Windows 10 installation flash drive does not give normal prompts to install

Windows 10 installation flash drive does not give normal prompts to install: Windows 10 refused to start after numerous disk errors were encountered. I tried to repair Windows using standard procedures but the repair was not able to correct the problem. I originally attempted a reinstallation by booting my installation flash drive. I was shown the...
  10. Windows 10 Update from 8.1 - Thinks I'm trying to install on USB Flash

Windows 10 Update from 8.1 - Thinks I'm trying to install on USB Flash: I get the following error screen when trying to install the Win10 update from within Win8.1. [img] I'm thinking it has something to do with how my SSD (480GB) is partitioned? I made sure to have enough room on all partitions, using Partition Wizard Home Edition 9.1,...