Windows 10: I'm trying to install Windows 10 on xp from a flash drive but it's just giving me a...

Discus and support I'm trying to install Windows 10 on xp from a flash drive but it's just giving me a... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Antonio_877 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f3hnkr/im_trying_to_install_windows_10_on_xp_from_a/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Antonio_877, Feb 13, 2020 at 5:32 PM.

1. I'm trying to install Windows 10 on xp from a flash drive but it's just giving me a...

/u/Antonio_877, Feb 13, 2020 at 5:32 PM

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 13, 2020 at 5:57 PM
  3. mrigom Win User
  4. I'm trying to install Windows 10 on xp from a flash drive but it's just giving me a...

Installing XP with a flash drive.

While trying to fix a computer with a corrupted CD-ROM driver that wouldn't rollback and I couldn't find a driver for, the drive wouldn't work for me at all. It needed a fresh install anyways. So I came up with the idea to install from a flash drive. After much research, I found an easy solution that actually worked! Link below:

WinSetupFromUSB – Install Windows XP from USB Flash Drive

I thought this may be helpful to some (plus I wanted a place to stash the link in case I needed it again.*Smile I'm trying to install Windows 10 on xp from a flash drive but it's just giving me a... :) )

Enjoy!

Thema:

I'm trying to install Windows 10 on xp from a flash drive but it's just giving me a...

1. I'm trying to install Windows 10 on xp from a flash drive but it's just giving me a... - Similar Threads - I'm trying install

2. I'm Ready to Give Up Trying to Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm Ready to Give Up Trying to Install: I've been trying for 3 days now to do a fresh install of Windows 10 after using linux for a while. I've downloaded the x64 iso 4 times to try and make sure I don't have a corrupted image. I've tried burning the windows image to both Unetbootin and WoeUsb. I've tried with 2...
  3. I'm trying to install Windows 10 on a new SSD drive

I'm trying to install Windows 10 on a new SSD drive: Hi Guys As of yet, I haven't installed the SSD, At the moment I'm using WinPESE x64 on the laptop, I can't use the Windows Creation Tool because I get an error message, I've download a Windows 10 (1903 x64) without the Media Creation Tool, I have a USB stick formatted,...
  4. Installing Windows 10 giving me fits

Installing Windows 10 giving me fits: Yesterday I went over to a friends home (my computer guru's) and we installed Windows 10 Home. It had a few minor glitches and we thought we had solved those. When I got home things went from bad to worse. I can NOT even describe what all it was doing. When it booted up,...
  5. Installing Windows 10 giving me fits

in Windows 10 Support
    Installing Windows 10 giving me fits: Yesterday I went over to a friends home (my computer guru's) and we installed Windows 10 Home. It had a few minor glitches and we thought we had solved those. When I got home things went from bad to worse. I can NOT even describe what all it was doing. When it booted up,...
  6. Windows 10 clean installation from flash drive

Windows 10 clean installation from flash drive: I have an older HP laptop originally running Windows 7. I had upgraded to Windows 10 during the free upgrade offer at W10 launch. I recently had to replace the hard drive and then used recovery discs specific to my computer. I wanted to re-install Windows 10 so I...
  7. Windows 10 installation flash drive does not give normal prompts to install

Windows 10 installation flash drive does not give normal prompts to install: Windows 10 refused to start after numerous disk errors were encountered. I tried to repair Windows using standard procedures but the repair was not able to correct the problem. I originally attempted a reinstallation by booting my installation flash drive. I was shown the...
  8. install windows 10 from xp

install windows 10 from xp: how do I install windows 10 from xp? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-windows-10-from-xp/0c4eb25a-3b92-4b0f-a2f8-6c0590052c56
  9. Windows 10 Update from 8.1 - Thinks I'm trying to install on USB Flash

Windows 10 Update from 8.1 - Thinks I'm trying to install on USB Flash: I get the following error screen when trying to install the Win10 update from within Win8.1. [img] I'm thinking it has something to do with how my SSD (480GB) is partitioned? I made sure to have enough room on all partitions, using Partition Wizard Home Edition 9.1,...
  10. Can someone give me a checksum for WinHlp32.exe from Windows XP x64?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can someone give me a checksum for WinHlp32.exe from Windows XP x64?: Hi, could someone just post here the checksum from WinHlp32.exe of Windows XP x64? Just want to make sure it's OK. I recently tweaked my Win 10 system to allow me to use outdated help files. This involved downloading said file from an untrusted source. Just wanna be safe. 42597