Windows 10: I'm trying to install Windows 7 but gone wrong...

Discus and support I'm trying to install Windows 7 but gone wrong... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I tried to install Windows 7 on my 2018 modern laptop, and it's compatible on UEFI and No CSM, however it can't run so what should I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GalaxyHCY HENRY, Apr 18, 2024.

1. I'm trying to install Windows 7 but gone wrong...

So I tried to install Windows 7 on my 2018 modern laptop, and it's compatible on UEFI and No CSM, however it can't run so what should I do?

:)

GalaxyHCY HENRY, Apr 18, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 18, 2024
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Apr 18, 2024
  4. I'm trying to install Windows 7 but gone wrong...

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 18, 2024
Thema:

I'm trying to install Windows 7 but gone wrong...

1. I'm trying to install Windows 7 but gone wrong... - Similar Threads - I'm trying install

2. Windows Update gone wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update gone wrong: I was using my pc while there was a windows update installing in the background and here's what happened :-I got a blue screen then I waited for my pc to restart on its own.-While my pc was restarting I was met with this "Non-system disk or disk error. Replace and press any...
  3. Windows Update gone wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update gone wrong: I was using my pc while there was a windows update installing in the background and here's what happened :-I got a blue screen then I waited for my pc to restart on its own.-While my pc was restarting I was met with this "Non-system disk or disk error. Replace and press any...
  4. I'm trying to install Windows 7 but gone wrong...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to install Windows 7 but gone wrong...: So I tried to install Windows 7 on my 2018 modern laptop, and it's compatible on UEFI and No CSM, however it can't run so what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-install-windows-7-but-gone-wrong/5f8496e0-63bb-4f35-87ba-28028ab00d68
  5. Trying to install windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install windows 7: I’m trying to install windows 7 on my Lenovo ideapad 330 because of my laptop became so slow after I updated my laptop to windows 10 and when I tried to install windows 7 again, at the set up process after I installed windows 7 the laptop didn’t react to anything I’ve done so...
  6. Trying to install windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to install windows 7: I’m trying to install windows 7 on my Lenovo ideapad 330 because of my laptop became so slow after I updated my laptop to windows 10 and when I tried to install windows 7 again, at the set up process after I installed windows 7 the laptop didn’t react to anything I’ve done so...
  7. Clean install has gone wrong

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean install has gone wrong: My laptop had these specs Processor Intel i5-5200 CPU @2.20 GHz, Ram 8.0 GB Local Disk 464 GB 78 GG free Windows 10 - not sure of the exact version It was slow so I paid someone to replace the disk with a 1TB SSD one. No good. So I did a clean install and it didn't work. Now...
  8. Clean install has gone wrong

in Windows 10 Support
    Clean install has gone wrong: My laptop had these specs Processor Intel i5-5200 CPU @2.20 GHz, Ram 8.0 GB Local Disk 464 GB 78 GG free Windows 10 - not sure of the exact version It was slow so I paid someone to replace the disk with a 1TB SSD one. No good. So I did a clean install and it didn't work. Now...
  9. Windows 10 install gone wrong

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 install gone wrong: My friend just built his new PC. Everything was going great but when he tried to install Windows it continously blue screens, he can't get to the repair tool and he can't get it to work on either of his M.2 drives or a USB device. Any advice? I don't have a ton more details...
  10. I'm gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm gone: The hype and platitudes revolving around Windows 10 are now meaningless to me for I cannot download and install the upgrade on my desktop computer. I have spent hours and hours and many days attempting to do so by various processes. Regardless of whether I employed the...