Windows 10: Im trying to install windwos 10 with my USB stick, but it tells me im missing drivers my...

Discus and support Im trying to install windwos 10 with my USB stick, but it tells me im missing drivers my... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i will give you any information you need. submitted by /u/Dudiebug [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dudiebug, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Im trying to install windwos 10 with my USB stick, but it tells me im missing drivers my...

/u/Dudiebug, Feb 26, 2021
  2. MadPaxx Win User

So Did any one Miss me ? Im going to tell you my story anyway

So Did any one Miss me ? Because i needed some help bad

So back again pc trouble all because the people I bought the pc from refuse to give me a fresh copy of windows on a stick or a dvd

so My friend gave me a copy of his windows 10 and that was the one I couldn't install the themes on

long story short Got sick and tiered from these people and Pirated windows 10 did not work for me

after I tried everything

So I went today to the store and told them listing u need to give me a free copy of windows
    I have bought the pc with windows 10 on it
    so what if I erased the partition that had windows on it

any way that did not work so I got me a new windows for 40 bucks cheaper

Im trying to install windwos 10 with my USB stick, but it tells me im missing drivers my... [​IMG]

Im trying to install windwos 10 with my USB stick, but it tells me im missing drivers my... [​IMG]

MadPaxx, Feb 26, 2021
  3. trying to create a windows 8.1 media to my Usb stick

Hi im trying to make a copy of windows 8.1 to my usb stick, but when choosing my usb and click on next, it tell me the files on the usb will be deleted, theres nothing to delete as its be formatted and then after clicking ok and then next, it says parameter
    is incorrect, please someone tell me im not stuck with windows 10? My computer came with windows 8.1 when I bought it.

LeeBlackburn1975, Feb 26, 2021
  4. Tu Le Win User

Im trying to install windwos 10 with my USB stick, but it tells me im missing drivers my...

IME options are missing

I'm using Windows 10 Pro. When I go to keyboard options for some languages (Simplified Chinese, Japanese, etc.), I see only some nameless keyboards, and it doesn't let me choose the MS Wubi, MS Pinyin or MS IME. Does anyone have any suggestion?

Tu Le, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Im trying to install windwos 10 with my USB stick, but it tells me im missing drivers my...

1. Im trying to install windwos 10 with my USB stick, but it tells me im missing drivers my... - Similar Threads - trying install windwos

2. My pc crashed and im wondering if anyone could tell me why.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc crashed and im wondering if anyone could tell me why.: Application: IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.NullReferenceException at IAStorUtil.SystemDataModelListener.ProcessSystemDataModelChanges at...
  3. My pc tells me that im not the administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc tells me that im not the administrator: Hi so a frind of mine build my pc and now when i try to do something like deleate a program or smth it shows me "Only administrator can do this and your not an administrator" how can i fix that?...
  4. My pc tells me that im not the administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc tells me that im not the administrator: Hi so a frind of mine build my pc and now when i try to do something like deleate a program or smth it shows me "Only administrator can do this and your not an administrator" how can i fix that?...
  5. My pc tells me that im not the administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. i created a case in my browser but it tells me that im not the owner of the case

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i created a case in my browser but it tells me that im not the owner of the case: i created a case in my browser but it tells me that im not the owner of the case, even though the account i used to create the case is the only one connected, and i dont know what to do, because i realy need that support...
  7. i created a case in my browser but it tells me that im not the owner of the case

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i created a case in my browser but it tells me that im not the owner of the case: i created a case in my browser but it tells me that im not the owner of the case, even though the account i used to create the case is the only one connected, and i dont know what to do, because i realy need that support...
  8. i created a case in my browser but it tells me that im not the owner of the case

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Im trying to install Windows10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Im trying to install Windows10: How can I solve this problem “Windows cannot install requires files windows 10”? In downloaded windows tool on my pc and installed w10 on a usb. submitted by /u/Cozzy292002 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gcdt1f/im_trying_to_install_windows10/
  10. So Did any one Miss me ? Im going to tell you my story anyway

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    So Did any one Miss me ? Im going to tell you my story anyway: So Did any one Miss me ? Because i needed some help bad So back again pc trouble all because the people I bought the pc from refuse to give me a fresh copy of windows on a stick or a dvd so My friend gave me a copy of his windows 10 and that was the one I couldn't install...