Windows 10: I'm trying to install XPS Viewer, but it's not even showing in the "add an optional...

Discus and support I'm trying to install XPS Viewer, but it's not even showing in the "add an optional... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; System: Windows 10 pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Christy Jean, Jan 23, 2023.

1. I'm trying to install XPS Viewer, but it's not even showing in the "add an optional...

System: Windows 10 pro

:)

Christy Jean, Jan 23, 2023

2. XPS service viewer

Hello Mondicke,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums. I am glad to assist you on this.

XPS viewer is a file format that Microsoft created to print content to a file very similar to PDF. Microsoft is retiring support for the file format and removing the XPS Viewer app on new installations. This means that if you're
    doing an upgrade from Windows 10 built version 1709 (Fall Creators Update) to build 1803, you'll continue to have support for the format, but if you're setting up a new device, or do a clean installation, the XPS Viewer app will no longer be available.

To try using XPS service viewer, please follow the below mentioned steps:

1. Open Settings.

2. Click on Apps.

3. Click on Apps & features.

4. Under "Apps & features," click the Manage optional features link.

5. Click the Add a feature button.

6. Select XPS Viewer from the list.

7. Click the Install button.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Hope it helps.

Harish

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Harish_kum, Jan 23, 2023
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 23, 2023
  4. I'm trying to install XPS Viewer, but it's not even showing in the "add an optional...

No XPS Viewer Features to Install Under Optional Features

Hi narongmuangsri,

Please See the process ...

Open Control Panel

And then locate Program and Features.

Click Turn Windows features on or off

At the end, you will find XPS Viewer. Enable it And press OK button.

This will install the XPS viewer.

Right click any XPS file and choose Open With option

Select XPS Viewer, check the box to make it as defaul application to open with.

The document opens with the correct viewer

Also, notice the icon has changed.

You can also Open XPS Viewer by itself

Add XPS Viewer to your computer if necessary

Find the XPS document.

the XPS document

Open XPS Viewer

Hope this will help you

Your's feeback is very important for us.

Regards

Vanshita

vanshitavanshita, Jan 23, 2023
Thema:

I'm trying to install XPS Viewer, but it's not even showing in the "add an optional...

1. I'm trying to install XPS Viewer, but it's not even showing in the "add an optional... - Similar Threads - I'm trying install

2. I'm trying to install XPS Viewer, but it's not even showing in the "add an optional...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to install XPS Viewer, but it's not even showing in the "add an optional...: System: Windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-install-xps-viewer-but-its-not-even/e071ebb4-c87e-4f96-8a78-ec78c4a46414
  3. I'm trying to install XPS Viewer, but it's not even showing in the "add an optional...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'm trying to install XPS Viewer, but it's not even showing in the "add an optional...: System: Windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-install-xps-viewer-but-its-not-even/e071ebb4-c87e-4f96-8a78-ec78c4a46414
  4. XPS VIEWER FOR WIN10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    XPS VIEWER FOR WIN10: win10XPSXPS VIEWER--XPS-XPS--windows Hello, my computer system is win10 enterprise version, XPS suffix file can not be viewed, the computer is not installed XPS VIEWER, Settings - Applications - Optional Features no XPS in there - Add Features empty in there, no XPS . Also...
  5. xps viewer

xps viewer: Hi I have spent the day trying to convert .oxps print to file docs to Word. I have tried converters with no success. I then remembered that I could view the file and copy the doc to Word. So I spent more time trying to find xps viewer on my new computer. On the internet, I...
  6. XPS viewer

XPS viewer: Morning, Have xps files and cannot find xps viewer on my computer or download it. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xps-viewer/8ce3fd0c-3fe0-4dfe-9006-577063607340
  7. No XPS Viewer Features to Install Under Optional Features

No XPS Viewer Features to Install Under Optional Features: i try to install XPS Viewer under optional feature but not found anything like photo, anyone please advise [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-xps-viewer-features-to-install-under-optional/aa4fc39f-8b60-4cb0-9fb8-80003dc93ee1
  8. How to add XPS Viewer in Windows 10

How to add XPS Viewer in Windows 10: How to add XPS Viewer in Windows 10 BR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-xps-viewer-in-windows-10/fd2c2537-4282-4427-9285-7af05a4160f6
  9. XPS Viewer

XPS Viewer: What happened to my .xps viewer??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xps-viewer/fa0e4ac4-37f8-482b-8b9a-bdc6059b3853
  10. Add or Remove XPS Viewer app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove XPS Viewer app in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove XPS Viewer app in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove XPS Viewer app in Windows 10 The XPS Viewer app allows you to read, copy, print, sign, and set permissions for XPS documents. Microsoft is version 1709 and earlier versions, the app is included...