Windows 10: I'm trying to locate a image that I viewed on chrome

Discus and support I'm trying to locate a image that I viewed on chrome in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I was searching on Craigslist for some items and I know I viewed one item several times but now the seller has deleted his ad. I was wondering if... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Eaglepi, May 30, 2017.

1. Eaglepi Win User

I'm trying to locate a image that I viewed on chrome

I was searching on Craigslist for some items and I know I viewed one item several times but now the seller has deleted his ad. I was wondering if there's any way possible I can access Google Chrome cache to possibly fine the image I'm looking for.I located the cache folder but there is no file types that all the just numbers. I would appreciate if anyone knows a way how to go about finding images in the cache in Google Chrome.Also when you surf using one browser can an image be found in another browser cache? For example I use Google Chrome and I have Firefox but I don't use it often. I was wondering if the cash goes to the same place or if images viewed on each browser are separate.My most important question is a very first one and that is how can I access Google Chrome cache and try to recover an image that I viewed several times but is no longer available on Craigslist

:)

Eaglepi, May 30, 2017

2. WIndows 10 Photo app doesn't open some images

Update. I have found what I think to be the problem. It's a problem with Google Chrome. I downloaded other images from Microsoft Edge and all the images were viewable. The two file types that ME downloads in are .bmp and .jxr

When I download from chrome it downloads an image as a .jpg or .png

And no I'm not going to us ME. I can't part with Google Chrome. There must be a fix.

Another update. I have downloaded an extension to Chrome called:

Image Downloader

This extension downloaded a photo and now I have been able to view the image on my computer using any app! YAY!

But, when you try to right click and save image as.. it won't let you view the image that way once it's on your computer.

Still looking for a fix for right click save as

SpoonyRogdrumps, May 30, 2017
  3. I am trying to locate the old password that will get my Cordana installed

I cannot figure out how to install Cordana on my HP Pavilion 550-153wb. It asks for Old Password and I tried everyone that I could remember. Somebody help me, please.

PatrickWillig, May 30, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

5. Eaglepi Win User
    I've tried the utility and I can't seem to get it to work, in Google Chrome, then access about:cache and I get all the hex numbers, I tried copying them and then posting them in the website that you suggested, I don't get anything. Sometimes it opens and just says searching and it stays that way for what seems like 30 minutes to an hour and then I just cut it off.If anyone uses this program and is willing to give me a six step by step I'd be more than happy to try to get it to work. I've also tried another chrome cache viewer called imagechacheviewer and that was also unable to work. The example it shows on one of the pages for one of these utilities was thec cache are listed above and as you click on them if there is an image it shows up on the bottom I couldn't get that to work either at the moment I don't have that page open so I don't know exactly which one of those two utilities it is but both of them having problems with anyone could help I'd appreciate it

Eaglepi, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. I'm trying to locate a image that I viewed on chrome - Similar Threads - I'm trying locate

2. viewing images in a folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    viewing images in a folder: Somehow, I have, I guess, changed the display of photographs that I have stored in a folder. I have Windows 10. Under Preview Panel > View I can see 4 sizes of icons, tiles, list, content, details - but no actual images. If I open a folder, I can open the first jpg file in...
  3. viewing images in a folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    viewing images in a folder: Somehow, I have, I guess, changed the display of photographs that I have stored in a folder. I have Windows 10. Under Preview Panel > View I can see 4 sizes of icons, tiles, list, content, details - but no actual images. If I open a folder, I can open the first jpg file in...
  4. viewing images in a folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows apps close when trying to view images in Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows apps close when trying to view images in Explorer: I've had this issue for a few months now, and nothing I've done seems to be helping, and I hope someone may have some idea. I do did pre-COVID? a bunch of photography, and have a folder with over 13k images it needs organization, I know.... I use Explorer with the Preview...
  6. Trying to find an online image viewed this week on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to find an online image viewed this week on Windows 10: I have a HP Pavilion laptop with windows 10. My web browsers are Edge and Firefox. On Tuesday 25 August 2020, I viewed an image of a leather bag, that I want to find again, but cannot remember how I searched for it. I have tried looking in the history of both web...
  7. Windows Photos app hangs trying to view images

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photos app hangs trying to view images: Sometimes it takes a while to open an image. Sometimes opens but doesn't have any image. Just shows blank black background. Sometimes it opens the image. Usually working with .jpg and .png files. It started happening fairly recently. It worked fine before. I need to close and...
  8. Windows Photos app hangs trying to view images

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Photos app hangs trying to view images: Sometimes it takes a while to open an image. Sometimes opens but doesn't have any image. Just shows blank black background. Sometimes it opens the image. Usually working with .jpg and .png files. It started happening fairly recently. It worked fine before. I need to close and...
  9. Chrome image large?

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome image large?: Hello, so I booted up my PC to find this on my start menu, does anybody know a fix or why it's starting do this? I've restarted a few times and unpinned and pinned again.. 32445
  10. Image view problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Image view problem: Hi All, I want see Image when i open any images folder, but i am seeing only icons of the image, what is the reason, and how can resolve it, please help me, after upgrading to windows 10 i am facing this issue. i have attached screen shot also, there you can understand my...