Windows 10: I'm trying to locate a image that I viewed on chrome

Discus and support I'm trying to locate a image that I viewed on chrome in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I was searching on Craigslist for some items and I know I viewed one item several times but now the seller has deleted his ad. I was wondering if... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Eaglepi, May 30, 2017.

1. Eaglepi Win User

I'm trying to locate a image that I viewed on chrome

I was searching on Craigslist for some items and I know I viewed one item several times but now the seller has deleted his ad. I was wondering if there's any way possible I can access Google Chrome cache to possibly fine the image I'm looking for.I located the cache folder but there is no file types that all the just numbers. I would appreciate if anyone knows a way how to go about finding images in the cache in Google Chrome.Also when you surf using one browser can an image be found in another browser cache? For example I use Google Chrome and I have Firefox but I don't use it often. I was wondering if the cash goes to the same place or if images viewed on each browser are separate.My most important question is a very first one and that is how can I access Google Chrome cache and try to recover an image that I viewed several times but is no longer available on Craigslist

:)

Eaglepi, May 30, 2017

2. WIndows 10 Photo app doesn't open some images

Update. I have found what I think to be the problem. It's a problem with Google Chrome. I downloaded other images from Microsoft Edge and all the images were viewable. The two file types that ME downloads in are .bmp and .jxr

When I download from chrome it downloads an image as a .jpg or .png

And no I'm not going to us ME. I can't part with Google Chrome. There must be a fix.

Another update. I have downloaded an extension to Chrome called:

Image Downloader

This extension downloaded a photo and now I have been able to view the image on my computer using any app! YAY!

But, when you try to right click and save image as.. it won't let you view the image that way once it's on your computer.

Still looking for a fix for right click save as

SpoonyRogdrumps, May 30, 2017
  3. I am trying to locate the old password that will get my Cordana installed

I cannot figure out how to install Cordana on my HP Pavilion 550-153wb. It asks for Old Password and I tried everyone that I could remember. Somebody help me, please.

PatrickWillig, May 30, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

5. Eaglepi Win User
    I've tried the utility and I can't seem to get it to work, in Google Chrome, then access about:cache and I get all the hex numbers, I tried copying them and then posting them in the website that you suggested, I don't get anything. Sometimes it opens and just says searching and it stays that way for what seems like 30 minutes to an hour and then I just cut it off.If anyone uses this program and is willing to give me a six step by step I'd be more than happy to try to get it to work. I've also tried another chrome cache viewer called imagechacheviewer and that was also unable to work. The example it shows on one of the pages for one of these utilities was thec cache are listed above and as you click on them if there is an image it shows up on the bottom I couldn't get that to work either at the moment I don't have that page open so I don't know exactly which one of those two utilities it is but both of them having problems with anyone could help I'd appreciate it

Eaglepi, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. I'm trying to locate a image that I viewed on chrome - Similar Threads - I'm trying locate

2. I'm trying to log in to Skype and I can not the image of the app does not load completely,...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I'm trying to log in to Skype and I can not the image of the app does not load completely,...: I'm trying to log in to Skype and I can not the image of the app does not load completely, and restart my PC and nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-log-in-to-skype-and-i-can-not-the/870e78b5-4694-4f32-a4bc-00b5e52e3427"
  3. When I try to install chrome, it crashes windows.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I try to install chrome, it crashes windows.: I am running Windows 10 1803 build 17134.345. When I try to install the Chrome browser, it crashes Windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-install-chrome-it-crashes-windows/bcfb3d74-bad4-48b5-a161-2f2b81b0f4a0
  4. I'm having a problem with chrome

in Browsers and Email
    I'm having a problem with chrome: Seems like I have to keep going in and clearing my history, I remember several times going into the settings and setting it so it doesn't save my history or my search results. Or any websites that I go to. Is there a good tutorial on here that explains how to set it up so...
  5. trying to locate my stolen laptop by viewing last known position it was when it accessed...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    trying to locate my stolen laptop by viewing last known position it was when it accessed...: trying to locate my stolen laptop by viewing last known position it was when it accessed the internet. when I go to the device manager and look at status it says that it was online 1 day after it was stolen. so when I try to view its location when it did it doesn't show a...
  6. Chrome image large?

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome image large?: Hello, so I booted up my PC to find this on my start menu, does anybody know a fix or why it's starting do this? I've restarted a few times and unpinned and pinned again.. 32445
  7. problem with Chrome I can't view site information

in Browsers and Email
    problem with Chrome I can't view site information: [img] Hi, I have a problem with Chrome. I can't view site information in up left.As it is in the image. I can't view any popup window in the page. I have uninstall Chrome, I check and deleted all google in regedit. I scanned for virus but I not found nothing. I have...
  8. Bsod viewing video on firefox/chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsod viewing video on firefox/chrome: A couple of times i have had a bsod while watching streamed video on firefox/chrome. I'm using a lenovo Ideacentre Q190 8gb ram Intel Core i3-3217U @ 1.8 GHz 64bit windows 10 home 59558
  9. Image view problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Image view problem: Hi All, I want see Image when i open any images folder, but i am seeing only icons of the image, what is the reason, and how can resolve it, please help me, after upgrading to windows 10 i am facing this issue. i have attached screen shot also, there you can understand my...
  10. An administrator tried to locate this device.

in Windows 10 Support
    An administrator tried to locate this device.: Hi so the other night I had decided to go into my Microsoft account on microsoft.com. When I looked at my devices I had clicked locate on Windwows 10 desktop and I heard a notification sound on my desktop that an administrator tried to locate this device. Well I closed it...