Windows 10: I'm trying to log in to Skype and I can not the image of the app does not load completely,...

Discus and support I'm trying to log in to Skype and I can not the image of the app does not load completely,... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm trying to log in to Skype and I can not the image of the app does not load completely, and restart my PC and nothing works... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Valerysmith1, Mar 4, 2019.

1. I'm trying to log in to Skype and I can not the image of the app does not load completely,...

I'm trying to log in to Skype and I can not the image of the app does not load completely, and restart my PC and nothing works

:)

Valerysmith1, Mar 4, 2019

2. Completely disable skype on startup?

Hi,

To help us determine the troubleshooting steps to resolve your Skype startup concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• What is the make and model of the device that you're using to log in?
    • Are you trying to log in on Skype or on Skype preview?
    • Which Skype application is running on your initial startup?

We're looking forward to your response. Tagged as pending on customer.

Darwin Dim, Mar 4, 2019
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Mar 4, 2019
  4. I'm trying to log in to Skype and I can not the image of the app does not load completely,...

Skype Microphone echo only on 1 Win Pc

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the troubleshooting steps that you have tried to resolve the issue?

As the issue persists with the Skype app, I suggest you to try the below if not yet tried and check if it helps:

• Try to log-in to Skype using different account on the same computer, access the microphone and check if the issue persists.
    • Try to log-in to Skype account on different computer using this account, access the microphone and check.

Also try the below if the issue still persists.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Windows app troubleshooter to check if the issue persists.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

If issue still persists,

Step 2: Uninstall and re-install Skype from Windows Store.

You can also uninstall Skype app from the Control Panel:

• Press Windows + x key to open a task list from the bottom left corner of the screen.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Programs and Features.

• Right click on Skype
      and select uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions.

Steps to Install Skype app:
    Log-in with administrator account, open
    Windows Store, search for Skype app and download latest version.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

I'm trying to log in to Skype and I can not the image of the app does not load completely,...

1. I'm trying to log in to Skype and I can not the image of the app does not load completely,... - Similar Threads - I'm trying log

2. App icons loading as images

in Cortana
    App icons loading as images: as you can see in the photo, this is one of many apps where their icon does not load normally but rather as some kind of photo. Can someone help me please?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-icons-loading-as-images/bcb51925-8217-4b7d-9e5d-e4ecac4dc775
  3. App icons loading as images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App icons loading as images: as you can see in the photo, this is one of many apps where their icon does not load normally but rather as some kind of photo. Can someone help me please?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-icons-loading-as-images/bcb51925-8217-4b7d-9e5d-e4ecac4dc775
  4. App icons loading as images

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can use the camera in SKYPE, but I can't see the image in my computer's camera app

I can use the camera in SKYPE, but I can't see the image in my computer's camera app: It's just like this, but I can see the image in SKYPE, which means my camera is normal. But I can't see the image in ZOOM or the computer's camera app....
  6. I'm trying to log into the XBOX app on my PC, and when i try it, it asks me for a PIN. I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm trying to log into the XBOX app on my PC, and when i try it, it asks me for a PIN. I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ozcuco [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ihl47i/im_trying_to_log_into_the_xbox_app_on_my_pc_and/
  7. Sticky notes does not load images

Sticky notes does not load images: I've had this issue always, but now I really miss this function. Whether I take a screenshot and ctrl+c the image into the sticky note, or I use ''add image'' option of the sticky note, it never loads the image. Says ''this image could not be loaded''. My android OneNote app...
  8. I'm trying to locate a image that I viewed on chrome

in Browsers and Email
    I'm trying to locate a image that I viewed on chrome: I was searching on Craigslist for some items and I know I viewed one item several times but now the seller has deleted his ad. I was wondering if there's any way possible I can access Google Chrome cache to possibly fine the image I'm looking for.I located the cache folder...
  9. SKYPE Question: Can My Contacts Know That I'm Actively Using Skype?

SKYPE Question: Can My Contacts Know That I'm Actively Using Skype?: Hi all, This may seem like an odd question, but I'll explain what I mean. I always try to reply to my friends on Skype, but sometimes I don't have time to write well-thought out reply so I check Skype for messages from my contacts and then lock my Windows 10 PC and...
  10. Skype (Preview) - canot log in to Skype

Skype (Preview) - canot log in to Skype: Hello, two days ago a company I am starting to work for has created an account on Skype for me. The Skype email address is on their domain, and I entered password, pressed ENTER, account was created. I was able to get in on my Android device the next day (yesterday) and...