Windows 10: I'm trying to log into the XBOX app on my PC, and when i try it, it asks me for a PIN. I...

Discus and support I'm trying to log into the XBOX app on my PC, and when i try it, it asks me for a PIN. I... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ozcuco [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ihl47i/im_trying_to_log_into_the_xbox_app_on_my_pc_and/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ozcuco, Aug 27, 2020.

1. /u/ozcuco Win User

I'm trying to log into the XBOX app on my PC, and when i try it, it asks me for a PIN. I...

/u/ozcuco, Aug 27, 2020

2. Windows 10 Xbox App asking for PIN number I never set.

Hi,

If you signed in to Windows 10 using your Microsoft account, the Xbox app will take the credentials you've used to sign in. There's a possibility that the PIN code you're asked to enter is the PIN code of your Windows 10 user account. Let's remove the PIN
    code. Here are the steps:

• Click Start and select Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Select Sign-in options, under PIN, click
      Remove
    • Confirm the changes by entering your profile password.
    Refer to
    Can I sign in to Windows without a password
    for the steps on how to change the sign-in options for your Windows 10 device.

If the same instance occurs after removing the PIN code and changing your user account's sign-in options, we suggest that you sign in to
    Xbox.com. This is to verify if there's an issue with your Xbox account.

Keep us posted with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Aug 27, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Xbox App asking for PIN number I never set.

As title says, my Windows 10 PC is asking for a PIN to login to my account but I have never set one. I do not have a PIN on my Xbox One, and I can't see any way at all to disable the PIN on my PC like you can on an Xbox. I did NOT set a PIN on my Xbox
    either, this account has never had a PIN. Tried logging a friend's account in as well and it asked for their PIN as well, despite them disabling their PIN number beforehand.

AccidentalFireStarter, Aug 27, 2020
  4. I'm trying to log into the XBOX app on my PC, and when i try it, it asks me for a PIN. I...

Wireless Xbox One controller requires PIN for Windows 10.

Hi,

You will be asked for a PIN when connecting your wireless Xbox One controller via Bluetooth on Windows 10 if your Bluetooth drivers are not updated. It is also possible that you have to reset the controller to remove the PIN. To resolve your concern, restart
    your controller by following the steps below:

• Power off the controller by pressing and holding the Xbox button on the controller for 6 seconds.
    • Press the Xbox button again to power it back on.
    • Connect your Xbox Wireless Controller to your PC using a USB cable or the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.

You can also update your Bluetooth drivers by following the steps on this
    link

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

I'm trying to log into the XBOX app on my PC, and when i try it, it asks me for a PIN. I...

1. I'm trying to log into the XBOX app on my PC, and when i try it, it asks me for a PIN. I... - Similar Threads - I'm trying log

2. Whenever I try to log into Windows 10 it asks me for my password but when I key this in, it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever I try to log into Windows 10 it asks me for my password but when I key this in, it...: Whenever I try to log into Windows 10 it asks me for my password but when I key this in, it simply states The RPC server is unavailable. I cannot do anything else, there is no start tile and neither can I get to task manager or anything like that. It has effectively locked me...
  3. Whenever I try to log into Windows 10 it asks me for my password but when I key this in, it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I try to log into Windows 10 it asks me for my password but when I key this in, it...: Whenever I try to log into Windows 10 it asks me for my password but when I key this in, it simply states The RPC server is unavailable. I cannot do anything else, there is no start tile and neither can I get to task manager or anything like that. It has effectively locked me...
  4. Hi, so I'm just wondering why whenever I try to play a game on the Xbox app, it asks me to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hi, so I'm just wondering why whenever I try to play a game on the Xbox app, it asks me to...: Trying to work the Xbox app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-so-im-just-wondering-why-whenever-i-try-to-play/50ab1543-a065-428d-808d-32029452b594
  5. Hi, so I'm just wondering why whenever I try to play a game on the Xbox app, it asks me to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, so I'm just wondering why whenever I try to play a game on the Xbox app, it asks me to...: Trying to work the Xbox app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-so-im-just-wondering-why-whenever-i-try-to-play/50ab1543-a065-428d-808d-32029452b594
  6. Hi, so I'm just wondering why whenever I try to play a game on the Xbox app, it asks me to...

7. When I try to log in computer prompts me to change pin. When I click to change pin I am...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    When I try to log in computer prompts me to change pin. When I click to change pin I am...: When I try to log into my PC, I am told that I have to change my pin. When I click to change it, I am alerted that the user profile is not found on a blue screen. I tried different things that I could find online but it did not seem to work. If anyone can please help, I would...
  8. When I logged into my PC it told me to reset my PIN and when I logged into my pc it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I logged into my PC it told me to reset my PIN and when I logged into my pc it...: So today I went to log into my computer, it told me to reset my PIN and make a new one, so I obliged but when I logged in, a bunch of apps from my school computers that I haven't installed before popped up. I don't know what happened, I tried to see if I was logged in so I...
  9. When I logged into my PC it told me to reset my PIN and when I logged into my pc it...

When I logged into my PC it told me to reset my PIN and when I logged into my pc it...: So today I went to log into my computer, it told me to reset my PIN and make a new one, so I obliged but when I logged in, a bunch of apps from my school computers that I haven't installed before popped up. I don't know what happened, I tried to see if I was logged in so I...
  10. When I logged into my PC it told me to reset my PIN and when I logged into my pc it...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox app asking for pin