Windows 10: I’m trying to login to my laptop and all it is is the screen saver and not we’re I type in...

Discus and support I’m trying to login to my laptop and all it is is the screen saver and not we’re I type in... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [IMG]Ive tryed too turn it off and on it just wont work sadly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BrianLopez2, Jul 3, 2020.

1. I’m trying to login to my laptop and all it is is the screen saver and not we’re I type in...

I’m trying to login to my laptop and all it is is the screen saver and not we’re I type in... [​IMG]Ive tryed too turn it off and on it just wont work sadly

:)

BrianLopez2, Jul 3, 2020

2. No screen saver if I don't login

Hi..
    how can I make win 10 screen saver to activate at the login screen?
    I notice that if I turn my computer ON but not login, the screen saver won't activate...it only activates when I login first.
    What I mean is, after I login, if I lock my computer, the screen saver comes up...but if I just turn my computer ON and leave it without logging in, then no screen saver ever comes up... How can I fix this?

macster2075, Jul 3, 2020
  3. screen saver

Hi Jack,

Thank you for using Windows10.

Let us know what happens exactly when you try to set the screen-saver or put the computer to sleep.

I would suggest you to review he settings and check. Here is the steps:

To change Screen Saver:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Screen Saver and click on Change Screen Saver.
    • Select the screensaver from the drop down menu and click on Apply.
    • Click on OK.
    To put the computer in sleep:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Power and click on Power Options.
    • Select Change when the computer sleeps in the left panel.
    Reply with the updated status for further help and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Jul 3, 2020
  4. I’m trying to login to my laptop and all it is is the screen saver and not we’re I type in...

No login prompt at login screen

Post #8 “I can login to the computer after restart, but every locking after it causes the problem.”

http://www.isunshare.com/windows-10/...-computer.html
    Check Way 3: Lock computer in Screen Saver Settings.
    Step 1: Type lock computer in the search box on taskbar and choose Lock the computer when I leave it alone for a period of time.
    Step 2: In the Screen Saver Settings dialog, choose On resume, display logon screen and hit OK.
    Is “On resume, display log on screen” checked?

I’m trying to login to my laptop and all it is is the screen saver and not we’re I type in... [​IMG]

MeAndMyComputer, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

I’m trying to login to my laptop and all it is is the screen saver and not we’re I type in...

1. I’m trying to login to my laptop and all it is is the screen saver and not we’re I type in... - Similar Threads - I’m trying login

2. I’m trying to update my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m trying to update my laptop: Hi, it’s been a while since I updated my laptop. I’m trying to update for windows 10 version 1903 for x64-based systems and every time I try it says download error – 0x800F0900.It says the same thing for 2020–10 Microsoft edge updates for Windows 10 version 1903 for x64-based...
  3. I’m trying to update my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’m trying to update my laptop: Hi, it’s been a while since I updated my laptop. I’m trying to update for windows 10 version 1903 for x64-based systems and every time I try it says download error – 0x800F0900.It says the same thing for 2020–10 Microsoft edge updates for Windows 10 version 1903 for x64-based...
  4. I’m trying to update my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Red screen when I try to type or click on login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Red screen when I try to type or click on login screen: I just randomly turned on my computer after having been on it earlier with no issue. I turned it on and went to login and I was met with a flash of a red screen if clicked or typed anything all i could see was the clock page I couldn’t even get to the password page. I turned...
  6. Red screen when I try to type or click on login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red screen when I try to type or click on login screen: I just randomly turned on my computer after having been on it earlier with no issue. I turned it on and went to login and I was met with a flash of a red screen if clicked or typed anything all i could see was the clock page I couldn’t even get to the password page. I turned...
  7. Red screen when I try to type or click on login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. My laptop keyboard and mouse disappeared and I’m stuck on login screen for win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop keyboard and mouse disappeared and I’m stuck on login screen for win10: Hello there. First everything were working fine and i was installing latest update for intel Hd graphics for my HP laptop, and i have downloaded some driver scan softwars, driverpack and drivermax and i manged to download and install the intel graphic driver successfuly...
  9. No screen saver if I don't login

in Windows 10 Customization
    No screen saver if I don't login: Hi.. how can I make win 10 screen saver to activate at the login screen? I notice that if I turn my computer ON but not login, the screen saver won't activate...it only activates when I login first. What I mean is, after I login, if I lock my computer, the screen saver...
  10. Black screen no login after screen saver

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen no login after screen saver: Hi Just been away from my computer and came back and tapped the keyboard to get a PIN login but all I got was a black screen with moving mouse cursor so had to do a hard reset. Running creators update 15063.332. Any ideas? 86476