Windows 10: Im trying to make it so i get a loud, long annoying notification for important notifcations...

Discus and support Im trying to make it so i get a loud, long annoying notification for important notifcations... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Does anyone know of any 3rd part app or a way to do this? i have tried going to sounds and changing the sound to a loud song but i cant get it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/fishbaitz, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Im trying to make it so i get a loud, long annoying notification for important notifcations...

Does anyone know of any 3rd part app or a way to do this? i have tried going to sounds and changing the sound to a loud song but i cant get it to actually work.

submitted by /u/fishbaitz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/fishbaitz, Sep 23, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 23, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Confusing and Annoying sound

Hi Clara,

It is possible that you received the error message USB Device not recognized due to unstable/corrupt USB driver or Windows may be missing other important updates hardware or software issues. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• What specific task are you trying to do when you received the error USB device not recognized?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, if you just keep getting a notification and you want to turn it off, I suggest that you follow these steps:

• Type Notifications and actions settings in Cortana/search bar.
    • Under Notifications, disable Get notifications from apps and other senders.

If you're not referring to notifications, I suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot error: USB Device not recognized
    when you try to access a USB external hard drive.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Sep 23, 2020
  4. Im trying to make it so i get a loud, long annoying notification for important notifcations...

Loud system sounds

Hello.

Problem is that I can't change loudness of the Windows notifications. There is "System sounds" volume mixer, but it doesn't change loudness of Windows tray notifications, and every such notify plays a maximal loud sound! It's annoying.

Владимир Kryvian, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

Im trying to make it so i get a loud, long annoying notification for important notifcations...

1. Im trying to make it so i get a loud, long annoying notification for important notifcations... - Similar Threads - trying loud long

2. how to disable annoying jump notification "Import to windows Contacts"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to disable annoying jump notification "Import to windows Contacts": helloafter manipulation as I remember with Onedrive sync begin jump notification Import to windows contacts.how I coul disable it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-annoying-jump-notification-import/6f345b07-8f64-43e0-be3a-22109a96a1e6
  3. Im trying to use windows' built-in loudness equalization.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Im trying to use windows' built-in loudness equalization.: I tend to use my computer in very odd ways. For example, I watch movies, listen to music, and play video games, all on the same computer but never at the same time. The default windows audio settings work great for playing video games and listening to music. But I need to use...
  4. How the heck do I get rid of this? So annoying

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How the heck do I get rid of this? So annoying: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sexyalicerose [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hzx0d5/how_the_heck_do_i_get_rid_of_this_so_annoying/
  5. How the hell do I get rid of this? So annoying!

How the hell do I get rid of this? So annoying!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sexyalicerose [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hzwze9/how_the_hell_do_i_get_rid_of_this_so_annoying/
  6. I have this annoying notification

I have this annoying notification: hello, I have my pc running windows 10 and I have this really annoying notification which I can't turn off whatsoever, it says that controlled folder access by ffmpeg.exe. I press on the notif and it takes me to a weird version of win security I cant press on anything in it?...
  7. Annoying notifications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Annoying notifications: I would like to know how I can do to remove, disable, disconnect or whatever it is called, notifications from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-notifications/e78ed67d-bddf-42e7-99f5-d257dd2d2562"
  8. Annoying Notifications

Annoying Notifications: How can I uninstall the annoying notifications in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-notifications/eec95bbf-c293-472b-a7bb-bba846f5c471
  9. Annoying microsoft notifications

Annoying microsoft notifications: Does anyone know how to turn off the following pop up from Microsoft? I'm in a website called 'tui' and each time I go on to another page a box pops up at the bottom of my screen saying: 'tui.co.uk wants to send you notifications, but first you need to go to settings and...
  10. Annoying update notifications!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Annoying update notifications!: These auto updates are a pain in the butt. If your playing a game and get a update notification it will stop the game and minimize the screen. *Mad Anyone notice that with windows 10 anniversary update installed that in windows updates it no longer says "some settings are...