Windows 10: I’m trying to play a game on my pc and am getting 0% network, therefore making me unable to...

Discus and support I’m trying to play a game on my pc and am getting 0% network, therefore making me unable to... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CuRs3dXD [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CuRs3dXD, Nov 17, 2019.

1. I’m trying to play a game on my pc and am getting 0% network, therefore making me unable to...

/u/CuRs3dXD, Nov 17, 2019

2. Administrator privileges vs unable to play PC games

Billion,

I have tried following the steps to resolve the issue; but, after opening properties, there is not a Security Tab featured. The only available Tabs are General, Hardware, Sharing, Customize & Recording.

• What is the make and model of the computer? HP ENVY700

• Which game are you trying to play? Sid Meier's Civilization IV

• Is the issue is specific to a particular game? No

MattPringle, Nov 17, 2019
  3. play games on my pc

Hi Lisa,

In order to assist properly, kindly answer the following questions:

• On which website are you trying to play the game? What is the title of the game?
    • Have you tried using other browsers like Edge?
    • What error message are you getting?
    • Can you provide more details on the troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?
    • Are you experiencing that same thing using other PCs?

Your response is highly appreciated.

Rolando Vil, Nov 17, 2019
  4. I’m trying to play a game on my pc and am getting 0% network, therefore making me unable to...

Can't play my pes13 game on my windows 10 professional PC desktop

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to play game.

I will certainly help you with this.

Did you check the game compatibility with Windows 10?

I would suggest you to go through the below steps:

Steps: Try to run the program in compatibility mode:

• Right click on the game icon through which you launch the game.

• Click on properties.

• Click on compatibility tab.

• Check the box, run this program in compatibility mode and select the previous operating system.

• Click on apply and then ok.

I hope this helps. Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Shubham Chaubey, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

I’m trying to play a game on my pc and am getting 0% network, therefore making me unable to...

1. I’m trying to play a game on my pc and am getting 0% network, therefore making me unable to... - Similar Threads - I’m trying play

2. I am trying to play play on steam and other games but my ethernet wont let me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to play play on steam and other games but my ethernet wont let me.: I tried yesterday when i got back from a trip to play games and did, until i noticed it was over wifi and not the ethernet i had in the router. The router itself is not damaged and neither is the ethernet. When trying to troubleshoot and diagnose the issue, i fount no...
  3. I am trying to play play on steam and other games but my ethernet wont let me.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to play play on steam and other games but my ethernet wont let me.: I tried yesterday when i got back from a trip to play games and did, until i noticed it was over wifi and not the ethernet i had in the router. The router itself is not damaged and neither is the ethernet. When trying to troubleshoot and diagnose the issue, i fount no...
  4. I am trying to play play on steam and other games but my ethernet wont let me.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I’m trying to start my new pc…and am having issues installing windows. Where it gets to the...

I’m trying to start my new pc…and am having issues installing windows. Where it gets to the...: I’m getting the errors 0x0000098, 0xc000022, 0xc0000428. We tried cleaning the SSD, using the command prompt, and swapped out the usb. We have removed the usb so it’s not looping into the usb....
  6. I’m trying to start my new pc…and am having issues installing windows. Where it gets to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m trying to start my new pc…and am having issues installing windows. Where it gets to the...: I’m getting the errors 0x0000098, 0xc000022, 0xc0000428. We tried cleaning the SSD, using the command prompt, and swapped out the usb. We have removed the usb so it’s not looping into the usb....
  7. My parents approved a game for me to play Yakuza 0 yet I still can not play the game....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My parents approved a game for me to play Yakuza 0 yet I still can not play the game....: I installed Yakuza 0 on Xbox PC, my parents gave me permission and yet the game still does not work. Is there a way to fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-parents-approved-a-game-for-me-to-play-yakuza-0/992e07aa-2c37-4bb3-8743-bf813c65c512
  8. My parents approved a game for me to play Yakuza 0 yet I still can not play the game....

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My parents approved a game for me to play Yakuza 0 yet I still can not play the game....: I installed Yakuza 0 on Xbox PC, my parents gave me permission and yet the game still does not work. Is there a way to fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-parents-approved-a-game-for-me-to-play-yakuza-0/992e07aa-2c37-4bb3-8743-bf813c65c512
  9. My parents approved a game for me to play Yakuza 0 yet I still can not play the game....

10. I’m trying to reset my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’m trying to reset my pc: Every time I attempt to reset my pc I get the error messages “No changes were made” and pretty much can’t reset it, I’ve tried lots of things and searched it up on YouTube and nothing has helped.. submitted by /u/Anonymous3k [link] [comments]...