Windows 10: I’m trying to play Minecraft but when I fullscreen it does this, just to note I have a...

Discus and support I’m trying to play Minecraft but when I fullscreen it does this, just to note I have a... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BobE27 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BobE27, Feb 19, 2020.

1. /u/BobE27 Win User

I’m trying to play Minecraft but when I fullscreen it does this, just to note I have a...

/u/BobE27, Feb 19, 2020
  2. y0himba Win User

Minecraft Fullscreen Force Close

Hello,

I have Minecraft for Windows 10, the app. It ran fine in windowed mode, but I set it to go fullscreen in the options, and now it force closes at the Mojang title screen. I need to somehow reset the options. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, however it still retains the fullscreen option.

It is for my youngest son, so any help is appreciated. Anyone able to help?

y0himba, Feb 19, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Feb 19, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

I’m trying to play Minecraft but when I fullscreen it does this, just to note I have a...

Unable to play Minecraft game

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and Display driver updates?
    • Which troubleshooting steps have you tried?
    • Is he issue specific to Minecraft?

Follow the Methods below and check.

Method 1: I suggest you to refer the below article and try the mentioned troubleshooting methods. Check if that helps:

Troubleshoot gameplay issues on Windows 10

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-gameplay-issues-windows-10

Method 2: Update Display driver and check if you are able to play game.

You may also refer to the below link byAndre De Costa
    for information on how to install and update drivers in Windows 10.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ndows-10/a97bbbd1-9973-4d66-9a5b-291300006293

Do let us know if you are able to play Minecraft game. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

1. I’m trying to play Minecraft but when I fullscreen it does this, just to note I have a... - Similar Threads - I’m trying play

2. why does my screen flicker when i play on fullscreen and how to fix that??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my screen flicker when i play on fullscreen and how to fix that??: my driver is intel r hd graphics family https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-screen-flicker-when-i-play-on/a3932a00-f2a0-4cdf-a9d5-8a33264789ba
  3. why does my screen flicker when i play on fullscreen and how to fix that??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does my screen flicker when i play on fullscreen and how to fix that??: my driver is intel r hd graphics family https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-screen-flicker-when-i-play-on/a3932a00-f2a0-4cdf-a9d5-8a33264789ba
  4. Audio from background tabs does not play when I play Minecraft

Audio from background tabs does not play when I play Minecraft: I like to have a video in the background when I play Minecraft. Recently, when I open up the game, the video keeps playing but the audio from the video doesn't, even though Minecraft's audio is still playing. I already tried re-installing drivers, updating them etc, nothing...
  5. Audio from background tabs does not play when I play Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio from background tabs does not play when I play Minecraft: I like to have a video in the background when I play Minecraft. Recently, when I open up the game, the video keeps playing but the audio from the video doesn't, even though Minecraft's audio is still playing. I already tried re-installing drivers, updating them etc, nothing...
  6. I just want to play minecraft with my kid!!!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I just want to play minecraft with my kid!!!: please for the love of god someone help me!! I have tried litterly everything and still cant get the damn game to work!! my kid was on in seconds on her tablet but the laptop/pc version just wont work!! im getting messages of "something has gone wrong on our end" which never...
  7. I just want to play minecraft with my kid!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just want to play minecraft with my kid!!!: please for the love of god someone help me!! I have tried litterly everything and still cant get the damn game to work!! my kid was on in seconds on her tablet but the laptop/pc version just wont work!! im getting messages of "something has gone wrong on our end" which never...
  8. I just want to play minecraft with my kid!!!

9. I just got a new pc and I’m trying to move my Minecraft bedrock account to it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I just got a new pc and I’m trying to move my Minecraft bedrock account to it: I just got a new pc and and my trying to move my Minecraft bedrock account to it but when I try to download it it says I have to buy it again. I moved my Java edition easily but this Is giving me problems....
  10. Windows 10 When i play games with fullscreen it just turns black.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 When i play games with fullscreen it just turns black.: I have no idea when this started but i one day i started fortnite and it was a black screen with a functional cursor. I eventually found out that it's okay to play with windowed fullscreen but obviously that takes up performance and it's really bugging me. In any game if i...