Windows 10: I'm trying to reset my hp stream to factory settings and it is telling me (additional free...

Discus and support I'm trying to reset my hp stream to factory settings and it is telling me (additional free... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm trying to reset my hp stream laptop back to factory settings and it's telling me I need (additional free space is needed) I have tried just about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gordongiguere, Nov 8, 2019.

1. I'm trying to reset my hp stream to factory settings and it is telling me (additional free...

I'm trying to reset my hp stream laptop back to factory settings and it's telling me I need (additional free space is needed) I have tried just about everything

:)

gordongiguere, Nov 8, 2019

2. How do I Reset Windows 10 HP Stream back to Factory Settings?

I am trying to reset my Windows 10 HP Stream back to Factory Settings but it keeps telling me that I do not have enough Space. Even though I have Deleted and Uninstalled A Lot of things, including most of the apps that came pre-installed on the computer
    and it Still will not let me.

I have Done a couple Factory Resets on this PC before without problem but for some reason it will not work this time.

Please Help!

SK_Riders_7, Nov 8, 2019
  3. V-77 Win User
    HP Stresm Factory Reset Problem

I recently acquired an HP stream. I wanted to do a factory reset on it and make it the same As it was brand new, if poss. When I try to do a reset, I get a message that says additional free space is needed on the drive where windows is installed. Free
    up some space and try again. I don’t understand why disk space is needed to,essentially, wipe everything OFF of a computer. However, I’m not computer savvy at all and would love some guidance. How do I reset an HP Stream to its original state. Thanks so much
    for any help.

V-77, Nov 8, 2019
  4. I'm trying to reset my hp stream to factory settings and it is telling me (additional free...

Reset to factory settings

Hi,. I have an HP Envy Phoenix with 1 Tb hard drive....64 bit.

It was originally a Windows 7 computer that I upgraded to Windows 10. I decided to do a factory reset and set it to start Friday night andwhenI looked at it Saturday it was still going.....12 hours. I restarted the computer and it started up with the HP symbol and a turning circle.....then HP symbol goes away but the spinning circle remains.

I got on the phone with HPsupport and he tried a few things that didn't work.....computer goes to HP as soon as the box gets here.

Any suggestions....I hate to be without my computer.

.thanks

jeanniespc, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

I'm trying to reset my hp stream to factory settings and it is telling me (additional free...

1. I'm trying to reset my hp stream to factory settings and it is telling me (additional free... - Similar Threads - I'm trying reset

2. Help setting up HP stream laptop after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help setting up HP stream laptop after factory reset: No one remembered password so it was factory reset. When trying to set it back up again, it asks which language then says to connect to network. It says WiFi is turned off. There is no option to turn it on. How do I do this to continue setting up this laptop?...
  3. Help setting up HP stream laptop after factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help setting up HP stream laptop after factory reset: No one remembered password so it was factory reset. When trying to set it back up again, it asks which language then says to connect to network. It says WiFi is turned off. There is no option to turn it on. How do I do this to continue setting up this laptop?...
  4. could you tell me how to factory reset my laptop?

could you tell me how to factory reset my laptop?: I am currently using asus expertbook b1400 model.when i try to reset my laptop from the settings it just closes the settings and dosent reset.I also tried doing reset from advance setup but in the description it has reset pc written but when i click it it doesnt show neither...
  5. could you tell me how to factory reset my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    could you tell me how to factory reset my laptop?: I am currently using asus expertbook b1400 model.when i try to reset my laptop from the settings it just closes the settings and dosent reset.I also tried doing reset from advance setup but in the description it has reset pc written but when i click it it doesnt show neither...
  6. I can’t reset!!!! My HP stream laptop would not let me sign in. I’ve try to reset it, but...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can’t reset!!!! My HP stream laptop would not let me sign in. I’ve try to reset it, but...: I can’t reset!!!! My HP stream laptop would not let me sign in. I’ve try to reset it, but each time it tells me that it’ll there was a problem resetting my PC… Help!...
  7. Can’t factory reset my hp stream !! HELPPP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t factory reset my hp stream !! HELPPP: I was given my cousins HP Stream laptop and I’m trying to factory reset it but it is saying that it needs more space to allow a reset. There’s nothing on the computer and it runs slow and glitches out so I just want to completely factory reset it. I’ve tried everything and...
  8. Can’t factory reset my hp stream !! HELPPP

Can’t factory reset my hp stream !! HELPPP: I was given my cousins HP Stream laptop and I’m trying to factory reset it but it is saying that it needs more space to allow a reset. There’s nothing on the computer and it runs slow and glitches out so I just want to completely factory reset it. I’ve tried everything and...
  9. trying to reset an HP laptop to factory settings but it keeps telling me i don't have the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    trying to reset an HP laptop to factory settings but it keeps telling me i don't have the...: I've deleted everything I can delete from this laptop yet I still need more storage to reset it. The only apps and stuff that remain are ones that the system will not let me delete...
  10. HP stream-factory reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP stream-factory reset: I forgot my password, and I'm trying to factory reset so I can recycle it. Whenever I try to delete everything, it keeps tellingme there is insufficient space to factory reset it. Please help!!...