Windows 10: I'm trying to reset my hp stream to factory settings and it is telling me (additional free...

Discus and support I'm trying to reset my hp stream to factory settings and it is telling me (additional free... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm trying to reset my hp stream laptop back to factory settings and it's telling me I need (additional free space is needed) I have tried just about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gordongiguere, Nov 8, 2019.

1. I'm trying to reset my hp stream to factory settings and it is telling me (additional free...

I'm trying to reset my hp stream laptop back to factory settings and it's telling me I need (additional free space is needed) I have tried just about everything

:)

gordongiguere, Nov 8, 2019

2. How do I Reset Windows 10 HP Stream back to Factory Settings?

I am trying to reset my Windows 10 HP Stream back to Factory Settings but it keeps telling me that I do not have enough Space. Even though I have Deleted and Uninstalled A Lot of things, including most of the apps that came pre-installed on the computer
    and it Still will not let me.

I have Done a couple Factory Resets on this PC before without problem but for some reason it will not work this time.

Please Help!

SK_Riders_7, Nov 8, 2019
  3. V-77 Win User
    HP Stresm Factory Reset Problem

I recently acquired an HP stream. I wanted to do a factory reset on it and make it the same As it was brand new, if poss. When I try to do a reset, I get a message that says additional free space is needed on the drive where windows is installed. Free
    up some space and try again. I don’t understand why disk space is needed to,essentially, wipe everything OFF of a computer. However, I’m not computer savvy at all and would love some guidance. How do I reset an HP Stream to its original state. Thanks so much
    for any help.

V-77, Nov 8, 2019
  4. I'm trying to reset my hp stream to factory settings and it is telling me (additional free...

Reset to factory settings

Hi,. I have an HP Envy Phoenix with 1 Tb hard drive....64 bit.

It was originally a Windows 7 computer that I upgraded to Windows 10. I decided to do a factory reset and set it to start Friday night andwhenI looked at it Saturday it was still going.....12 hours. I restarted the computer and it started up with the HP symbol and a turning circle.....then HP symbol goes away but the spinning circle remains.

I got on the phone with HPsupport and he tried a few things that didn't work.....computer goes to HP as soon as the box gets here.

Any suggestions....I hate to be without my computer.

.thanks

jeanniespc, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

I'm trying to reset my hp stream to factory settings and it is telling me (additional free...

1. I'm trying to reset my hp stream to factory settings and it is telling me (additional free... - Similar Threads - I'm trying reset

2. HP stream-factory reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP stream-factory reset: I forgot my password, and I'm trying to factory reset so I can recycle it. Whenever I try to delete everything, it keeps tellingme there is insufficient space to factory reset it. Please help!!...
  3. Reset to factory settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset to factory settings: I reset my toshiba laptop to factory reset, because I felt like my laptop has slowed down. And while resetting at 80% it shuts down by itself and never turned on so I did it manually, when I turned it on, it says the device has been reset but was not able to delete the files...
  4. My Hp laptop won’t factory reset

My Hp laptop won’t factory reset: Im wanting to factory reset my Hp laptop so that i can sell it, but im having issues.When i get to the ‘Reset this PC’ I clicked everything i need to but even after leaving it to reset overnight, it still wont reset. Ive tried several times but it still takes hours each time....
  5. reset to factory settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    reset to factory settings: I'm attempting to reset my laptop (Lenova Thinkpad) to factory settings. I've gone through the Widows prompts and instructions to rest but keep getting an error that "something went wrong" and my computer/ windows can not reset- Any help? Thanks...
  6. Reset Factory Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reset Factory Settings: I have a Primebook that I want to reset to factory settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/reset-factory-settings/86bcef12-4312-4d02-ac62-ba0aeadc413e
  7. How do I take my hp stream back to factory setting

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I take my hp stream back to factory setting: Can you tell me how to take my hp stream back to the factory setting. I'm sure I have viruses of some sort....
  8. how can i return my hp stream 14 laptop to factory settings

how can i return my hp stream 14 laptop to factory settings: I would like to put my hp stream back to factory settings as my husbands Microsoft account is on it instead of mine and I cannot put any of my accounts,just wont to start again,he was setting my new laptop up for me and put his accounts on instead as I cannot get my emails...
  9. I installed Win10 on an HP Stream and it keeps telling me to activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I installed Win10 on an HP Stream and it keeps telling me to activate: Hi, I installed Windows 10 on an almost new HP Stream and I get an "Activate Windows" notification every time the PC starts. When I go to active it, it tells me my Product Key isn't valid. Help! 8969
  10. Reset to factory settings

Reset to factory settings: Hi,. I have an HP Envy Phoenix with 1 Tb hard drive....64 bit. It was originally a Windows 7 computer that I upgraded to Windows 10. I decided to do a factory reset and set it to start Friday night andwhenI looked at it Saturday it was still going.....12 hours. I restarted...