Windows 10: i’m trying to reset my pc but my password is “incorrect”

Discus and support i’m trying to reset my pc but my password is “incorrect” in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i’ve reset my password multiple times and typed the correct password in yet it’s still incorrect what can i do? i can’t get onto my pc as it just gets... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by lewis acton, Mar 2, 2024.

1. i’m trying to reset my pc but my password is “incorrect”

i’ve reset my password multiple times and typed the correct password in yet it’s still incorrect what can i do? i can’t get onto my pc as it just gets stuck on boot up

:)

lewis acton, Mar 2, 2024
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password - Microsoft Support

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Mar 2, 2024
  3. Billb2008 Win User
    Password incorrect

R. Thanks, will try that later tonight. ☺

Billb2008, Mar 2, 2024
  4. Namslas90 Win User

i’m trying to reset my pc but my password is “incorrect”

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Mar 2, 2024
Thema:

i’m trying to reset my pc but my password is “incorrect”

1. i’m trying to reset my pc but my password is “incorrect” - Similar Threads - i’m trying reset

2. Forgot/Incorrect Password trying to factory reset pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot/Incorrect Password trying to factory reset pc: Earlier today I tried restarting my PC due to it saying 100% disk space Pc was slow After restarting I was presented with “LogonUi.exe” error and my PC would be stuck in a black screen with only the cursor visible. After trying to get it to work, Instinctively, I decide to...
  3. Forgot/Incorrect Password trying to factory reset pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot/Incorrect Password trying to factory reset pc: Earlier today I tried restarting my PC due to it saying 100% disk space Pc was slow After restarting I was presented with “LogonUi.exe” error and my PC would be stuck in a black screen with only the cursor visible. After trying to get it to work, Instinctively, I decide to...
  4. Forgot/Incorrect Password trying to factory reset pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I’m trying to log into my Pc and it says my password is incorrect when it’s not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m trying to log into my Pc and it says my password is incorrect when it’s not: I’ve tryed everything I’ve reset my password still says it’s wrong I’ve used the on screen keaboard still said it was wrong I’ve restarted multiple time I’ve did the shift restart thing that didn’t work...
  6. I’m trying to log into my Pc and it says my password is incorrect when it’s not

I’m trying to log into my Pc and it says my password is incorrect when it’s not: I’ve tryed everything I’ve reset my password still says it’s wrong I’ve used the on screen keaboard still said it was wrong I’ve restarted multiple time I’ve did the shift restart thing that didn’t work...
  7. i’m trying to reset my pc but my password is “incorrect”

i’m trying to reset my pc but my password is “incorrect”: i’ve reset my password multiple times and typed the correct password in yet it’s still incorrect what can i do? i can’t get onto my pc as it just gets stuck on boot up...
  8. i’m trying to reset my pc but my password is “incorrect”

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i’m trying to reset my pc but my password is “incorrect”: i’ve reset my password multiple times and typed the correct password in yet it’s still incorrect what can i do? i can’t get onto my pc as it just gets stuck on boot up...
  9. Reset this PC Incorrect password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset this PC Incorrect password: I got a bad system config info error, so I tried resetting my PC, but it asked for my password, so I typed it in, and was told it was incorrect. I know this isn’t true as I’ve just used it sign into my Microsoft account on my phone to post this question. Could this have...
  10. I’m trying to reset my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’m trying to reset my pc: Every time I attempt to reset my pc I get the error messages “No changes were made” and pretty much can’t reset it, I’ve tried lots of things and searched it up on YouTube and nothing has helped.. submitted by /u/Anonymous3k [link] [comments]...