Windows 10: I’m trying to reset my pc

Discus and support I’m trying to reset my pc in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Every time I attempt to reset my pc I get the error messages “No changes were made” and pretty much can’t reset it, I’ve tried lots of things and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Anonymous3k, Mar 16, 2020.

1. I’m trying to reset my pc

Every time I attempt to reset my pc I get the error messages “No changes were made” and pretty much can’t reset it, I’ve tried lots of things and searched it up on YouTube and nothing has helped..

submitted by /u/Anonymous3k
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Anonymous3k, Mar 16, 2020
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Mar 16, 2020
  3. EarthDog Win User
    1070 Overheat Crash x(

Yes try it again... lol... we were waiting for that!

You have steps listed....try to find a another pc to try...try to reset the bios and see if that for some reason would help. But yes, try putting it back in. If not, id say rma time.

EarthDog, Mar 16, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

I’m trying to reset my pc

GPU-Z 0.7.8 / 0.7.9 / 0.8.0 Bios reading not possible GTX670-solved with gpu-z 0.8.1

@Maban - does GPU-Z fail the same way for you the way it does for me? I.e. total system freeze/lockup, requiring a hard reset?

@W1zzard - I will try the suggested steps later today, as I am not near that PC at the moment.

Thema:

I’m trying to reset my pc

1. I’m trying to reset my pc - Similar Threads - I’m trying reset

2. my pc keeps on resetting and i’m wondering how to fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc keeps on resetting and i’m wondering how to fix it: hi my pc just keeps on turning off and on over and over again it comes up with gigabyte and a loading sign then switches off repeatedly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-on-resetting-and-im-wondering-how-to/c45f7498-6848-403f-b878-343f8fe6256d
  3. my pc keeps on resetting and i’m wondering how to fix it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my pc keeps on resetting and i’m wondering how to fix it: hi my pc just keeps on turning off and on over and over again it comes up with gigabyte and a loading sign then switches off repeatedly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-on-resetting-and-im-wondering-how-to/c45f7498-6848-403f-b878-343f8fe6256d
  4. i’m trying to reset my pc but my password is “incorrect”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i’m trying to reset my pc but my password is “incorrect”: i’ve reset my password multiple times and typed the correct password in yet it’s still incorrect what can i do? i can’t get onto my pc as it just gets stuck on boot up...
  5. i’m trying to reset my pc but my password is “incorrect”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i’m trying to reset my pc but my password is “incorrect”: i’ve reset my password multiple times and typed the correct password in yet it’s still incorrect what can i do? i can’t get onto my pc as it just gets stuck on boot up...
  6. i’m trying to reset my pc but my password is “incorrect”

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. this has been going on for 2.5 hours when i’m trying to reset my pc. fixes?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    this has been going on for 2.5 hours when i’m trying to reset my pc. fixes?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Stealhinator12 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/grdjk0/this_has_been_going_on_for_25_hours_when_im/
  8. I’m factory resetting my pc, but it’s stuck at 10%

I’m factory resetting my pc, but it’s stuck at 10%: Problem is in the title, it’s stuck at 10% for a while right now. How to fix this? Can’t really do anything submitted by /u/iSvenNL [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gcpky8/im_factory_resetting_my_pc_but_its_stuck_at_10/
  9. I’m trying to reset my PC. Does anybody know what this is??

I’m trying to reset my PC. Does anybody know what this is??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/greks006s [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f4e4gu/im_trying_to_reset_my_pc_does_anybody_know_what/
  10. Trying to reset My PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to reset My PC: I built my PC a while ago and have Windows 10 as my OS. Over the years, I have collected a lot of files I no longer use. Instead of deleting practically everything off of it, I wanna do a factory reset so I can just reinstall the few things I use. However, when I try to use...