Windows 10: Im trying to schedule a task on my pc but it requests me to enter "user account...

Discus and support Im trying to schedule a task on my pc but it requests me to enter "user account... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; what am I suppose to do? im trying to set this task, and but this dialog window pops up...I have no idea what it is....im using windows 10[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DianaFloroiu, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Im trying to schedule a task on my pc but it requests me to enter "user account...

what am I suppose to do? im trying to set this task, and but this dialog window pops up...I have no idea what it is....im using windows 10 Im trying to schedule a task on my pc but it requests me to enter "user account... 27305c94-7c71-4e28-ae01-85c96455be4b?upload=true.jpg

:)

DianaFloroiu, Feb 3, 2019

2. Task scheduler user account list includes user accounts that have already been deleted from the computer.

Hi John,

The username and password credentials you have entered in task scheduler are stored in the system cache files. For us to resolve your concern and delete the list of accounts or usernames that you no longer have on your computer, we suggest that you follow
    the steps on this link to run a disk cleanup that will delete the system cache files.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Feb 3, 2019
  3. Task scheduler not working anymore.

Hello,

System file corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are encountering issues with the Task Scheduler in Windows 10. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Have you tried setting a schedule to
      defragment
      your hard drive?
    • Did you make any changes on your computer prior to this issue?

In the meantime, we suggest creating a new user account and see if you will still encounter the same issue with the Task Scheduler. To do this, simply follow the steps below;

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Accounts > Family & other people > Add
      someone else to this PC

• Type a user name, password, password hint, and then select Next.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Feb 3, 2019
  4. Im trying to schedule a task on my pc but it requests me to enter "user account...

Task scheduler user account list includes user accounts that have already been deleted from the computer.

Thanks for providing the results of the troubleshooting steps we provided. Since the credentials are still showing up in task scheduler, we suggest that you follow the steps below to check the entries in the credential manager and delete the entries manually:

• Type the words Credential Manager in Cortana or the search box.
    • From the list of results select Credential Manager
    • From this screen, you can manage Web Credentials and
      Windows Credentials

Once you have the screen open verify if any of the credentials you saw in task scheduler is present and manually delete them.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

Im trying to schedule a task on my pc but it requests me to enter "user account...

1. Im trying to schedule a task on my pc but it requests me to enter "user account... - Similar Threads - trying schedule task

2. When im trying to troubleshoot my windows 10 it says "Enter the password of this account"...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    When im trying to troubleshoot my windows 10 it says "Enter the password of this account"...: its been 14 hours now and i still can't log in on my computer because of the password thing wont pop up and when i try to do troubleshooting on my computer it says incorrect password please help ASAP Thank You!!!...
  3. Scheduled Task will not Wake PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scheduled Task will not Wake PC: I have a process to backup my laptop to my NAS. This is scheduled to run, with Task Scheduler, as 22:30 each evening. The process used to wake the PC and run successfully on my old laptop, but fails to wake my new HP Pavilion 15-eg3016na. Instead, the process runs as soon as...
  4. Scheduled Task will not Wake PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scheduled Task will not Wake PC: I have a process to backup my laptop to my NAS. This is scheduled to run, with Task Scheduler, as 22:30 each evening. The process used to wake the PC and run successfully on my old laptop, but fails to wake my new HP Pavilion 15-eg3016na. Instead, the process runs as soon as...
  5. Task Scheduler Azure Account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Scheduler Azure Account: I am trying to run a basic task on the task schedule, open a file on my OneDrive, overnight, so the PC will be asleep and I will need to run if not logged in. I sign into this PC using an organization Azure account admin. However I can't get my username recognized, I keep...
  6. Task Scheduler Azure Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Scheduler Azure Account: I am trying to run a basic task on the task schedule, open a file on my OneDrive, overnight, so the PC will be asleep and I will need to run if not logged in. I sign into this PC using an organization Azure account admin. However I can't get my username recognized, I keep...
  7. Task Scheduler Azure Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Task Scheduler User Information

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Scheduler User Information: I am trying to schedule a job to run from a software program that reads data from a server. The job works when I manually run it as I am prompted to add my account information before running the task each time. The issue is that I cannot get the job to run on a scheduled...
  9. Unable to schedule tasks in Task scheduler with option run the task whether the user is...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to schedule tasks in Task scheduler with option run the task whether the user is...: I am able to schedule tasks with the first option that is - run when the user is logged on. But when I try with the other option - run whether the user is logged on or not, it doesn't work....
  10. How to schedule a task as Standard User?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to schedule a task as Standard User?: I like to run Windows 10 as a Standard User. I use Syncthing to sync my files from my PC to my laptop and another machine. I want to schedule syncthing so that it starts when I log on. However when creating a task, I get a message saying the user doesn't have permission. How...