Windows 10: I'm trying to share dropbox with an email recipient and windows can't find the address I...

Discus and support I'm trying to share dropbox with an email recipient and windows can't find the address I... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm trying to share dropbox with an email recipient and windows can't find the address I have entered even though it is in my Outlook address book.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by henryfast, Dec 26, 2018.

1. henryfast Win User

I'm trying to share dropbox with an email recipient and windows can't find the address I...

I'm trying to share dropbox with an email recipient and windows can't find the address I have entered even though it is in my Outlook address book.

:)

henryfast, Dec 26, 2018
  2. MarkPost1 Win User

How to share a file or folder on Dropbox.

I am trying to share a dropbox file. I open the dialog box to share, enter the email address and it says Windows cant find this person. The email is not in my contacts list but why should that matter? Any advice?

MarkPost1, Dec 26, 2018
  3. sharing a dropbox folder

I can't share a dropbox folder because it says windows can't find the email address. what is going on? I've never had trouble sharing dropbox folders before.

KyleBrunel, Dec 26, 2018
  4. I'm trying to share dropbox with an email recipient and windows can't find the address I...

Unable to send emails to my friends email address

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for responding.

As per your suggestions I understand that your IP address might have blocked.

Do let us know the type of the email address you are using (live.com/ outlook.com/ Hotmail.com)?

Also, is this issue specific to the particular recipient?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to log-in to the online account, try to send an email to the recipient and check.

Step 2: Try to log-in to the web browser, perform step 1 and check.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to contact the ESP/ ISP service provide and check if that helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

I'm trying to share dropbox with an email recipient and windows can't find the address I...

1. I'm trying to share dropbox with an email recipient and windows can't find the address I... - Similar Threads - I'm trying share

2. I'm trying to get my email address back. I just got a code Number but can't find Microsoft.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to get my email address back. I just got a code Number but can't find Microsoft.: 638384 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-get-my-email-address-back-i-just-got/de251d4c-287d-47b5-804c-d9d642452725
  3. I'm trying to get my email address back. I just got a code Number but can't find Microsoft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to get my email address back. I just got a code Number but can't find Microsoft.: 638384 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-get-my-email-address-back-i-just-got/de251d4c-287d-47b5-804c-d9d642452725
  4. My emails sometimes show as weird "From" address to recipients

in Microsoft Office and 365
    My emails sometimes show as weird "From" address to recipients: Hi, I am using Office 2019 Home and Business at work and sometimes my recipients receive my mails from a weird email address, not mine. something like [email protected]. My email address is [email protected] I've seen this official article from Microsoft about a known issue...
  5. Remove SendTo email Recipient and email Recipient [as attachment].

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove SendTo email Recipient and email Recipient [as attachment].: When using Snip & Sketch [ and the Snipping Tool I think ] yesterday I noticed that there was a Context Menu option to SendTo email Recipient and email Recipient [as attachment]. Is there any way to remove these please? I suppose I could always use the shell:sendto Delete...
  6. Dropbox sharing link via email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dropbox sharing link via email: Hi Needing help with creating a link ["Give Access To/Specific People"] - it doesn't seem to work using myself as Owner and then sharing. Do I need to individually add people's email or doesn't it work viewing through a phone? Thanks!...
  7. Unable to find Email address

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to find Email address: This Email account disappeared today . I cannot access it for use or to receive E mails. Can it be restored on line ? ***PII removed by Moderator*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-find-email-address/9fb4996f-b8f0-4931-ba31-683b86997353
  8. dropbox sharing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    dropbox sharing: I am trying to share a dropbox file. I open the dialog box to share, enter the email address and it says Windows cant find this person. The email is not in my contacts list but why should that matter? Any advice?...
  9. When want to Share a photo, there is no way to enter the recipient's email address or even...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When want to Share a photo, there is no way to enter the recipient's email address or even...: I open Picture files on my laptop, choose a photo. Want to forward it to another computer or mobile device, but when click on Share, all I get is a red screen with the Microsoft Edge icon/logo. How can actually send photos to someone?...
  10. Email to multiple recipients without revealing all addresses

in Browsers and Email
    Email to multiple recipients without revealing all addresses: I know that this can be done using BCC but there are a number of problems with that approach. One is the danger of one recipient using "reply all". Another is the fact that being among "undisclosed recipients" tends to raise suspicions that something underhand is afoot....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dropbox give access to specific people windows was unable to find

2. windows unable to find address dropbox

3. change recipient email address in dropbox

4. cant find email to share on dropbox,
  5. how do i know if receipients received drop box share email