Windows 10: I'm trying to transfer a windows 10 license from a broken Mac to a new Mac.

Discus and support I'm trying to transfer a windows 10 license from a broken Mac to a new Mac. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am using Parallels to run Windows on my new Mac so that I can also run other programs that are not Mac compatible. My new Mac is linked to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Justin Tyler_123, Jun 10, 2023.

1. I'm trying to transfer a windows 10 license from a broken Mac to a new Mac.

I am using Parallels to run Windows on my new Mac so that I can also run other programs that are not Mac compatible. My new Mac is linked to my business Microsoft account, but my old Mac ran Parallels with a Windows license key from my personal Microsoft account. Microsoft is preventing me from transferring the license from the old Mac to the new one, in part because it doesn't recognize my personal Microsoft account on this computer, and also because the license key for Windows is attached to the old computer which I can't access.I just want to be able to pull the license from the old compu

:)

Justin Tyler_123, Jun 10, 2023
  2. Andre Da Costa, Jun 10, 2023
  3. Boot Camp On Different Mac - Transfer Windows License

Hi,

I have Windows 10 (upgraded from 7 disk) installed via Boot Camp on a Mac that is currently in storage. I just installed Windows 10 on my new Mac from an ISO. Is there a way of deactivating/transferring the license so I can activate Windows on my new Mac
    without having to physically turn on my old system and deactivate it? Even if I could deactivate my old system, would I be able to transfer the license to my new one?

Thank you.

Modern_Glitch, Jun 10, 2023
  4. I'm trying to transfer a windows 10 license from a broken Mac to a new Mac.

Andre Da Costa, Jun 10, 2023
Thema:

I'm trying to transfer a windows 10 license from a broken Mac to a new Mac.

1. I'm trying to transfer a windows 10 license from a broken Mac to a new Mac. - Similar Threads - I'm trying transfer

2. I'm trying to transfer a windows 10 license from a broken Mac to a new Mac.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I'm trying to transfer a windows 10 license from a broken Mac to a new Mac.: I am using Parallels to run Windows on my new Mac so that I can also run other programs that are not Mac compatible. My new Mac is linked to my business Microsoft account, but my old Mac ran Parallels with a Windows license key from my personal Microsoft account. Microsoft is...
  3. I'm trying to transfer a windows 10 license from a broken Mac to a new Mac.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to transfer a windows 10 license from a broken Mac to a new Mac.: I am using Parallels to run Windows on my new Mac so that I can also run other programs that are not Mac compatible. My new Mac is linked to my business Microsoft account, but my old Mac ran Parallels with a Windows license key from my personal Microsoft account. Microsoft is...
  4. Transfering apps to new Windows computer from mac

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfering apps to new Windows computer from mac: I am looking to move my Home Inspector Pro software from my old macbook pro to my new windows computer. What would be the best way of going about this? I assume transferring it to an external hard drive then re loading it on the new computer. If there anythings i should be...
  5. Transfering apps to new Windows computer from mac

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfering apps to new Windows computer from mac: I am looking to move my Home Inspector Pro software from my old macbook pro to my new windows computer. What would be the best way of going about this? I assume transferring it to an external hard drive then re loading it on the new computer. If there anythings i should be...
  6. Transfering apps to new Windows computer from mac

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Installing Windows 10 on new PC transferring from Mac

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows 10 on new PC transferring from Mac: Hello, I have built a PC and want to install Windows 10. The only other computer that I have is a Macbook Air laptop. I have purchased Windows 10 home and have a product code. I have donwloaded the ISO and uploaded it to a bootable USB and am receiving an error in...
  8. New To Windows, From Mac

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New To Windows, From Mac: I got my first PC ever today! The Lenovo Yoga C940, and am in love. That being said, I need to know how to back up my PC settings? So when I decide to get a new PC, I can just log in, and have it ready for me with all my settings? Is this a thing with PC? submitted by...
  9. Broken Mac

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Broken Mac: Hi. My MacBook was broken with an Office 365 Personal. How do I install to my new Mac. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broken-mac/8dca26d0-f795-421b-80cf-c2533cae2280
  10. File Transfer from Mac to Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    File Transfer from Mac to Windows: I recently purchased a Seagate Backup Plus for Mac in order to transfer my files from a mac to a windows 10 tablet. When I plugged in the external to the tablet to start transferring, nothing pops up. The light on the external appears for a few seconds then nothing. What can...