Windows 10: I'm trying to transfer my puzzles that I haven't done yet to my new computer. HELP!!!

Discus and support I'm trying to transfer my puzzles that I haven't done yet to my new computer. HELP!!! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought a new computer and I've been trying to transfer my jigsaw puzzles from the old one to the new.......I'm not worried about the puzzles... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DorothyDowns, Feb 16, 2019.

1. I'm trying to transfer my puzzles that I haven't done yet to my new computer. HELP!!!

I just bought a new computer and I've been trying to transfer my jigsaw puzzles from the old one to the new.......I'm not worried about the puzzles that are finished, but I have hundreds of puzzles that I haven't done yet!! Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Doe

:)

DorothyDowns, Feb 16, 2019
  2. Jessen P Win User

New puzzles not downloading

Hi Sherry,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

• From which location are you trying to download puzzles?
    • Which game are you referring to?
    • Do you get any error message when you try to download the puzzle packs?
    I would request you to go through the link mentioned below on how to ask suggestions in this forum.

Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Please reply to the questions in order to assist you in a better way.

Jessen P, Feb 16, 2019
  3. jigsaw puzzle transfer from computer 1 to computer 2

Puzzle up and running fine on comp 1. Great game and have a lot of gold/points.

Computer screen hit and broken, but marginally readable.

Obtained comp 2 to replace.

Rather than start over, would like to transfer homemade puzzles and points to new computer and continue playing.

Have installed app on new computer but it is working like a new installation. I was hoping that my microsoft account would transfer the old/saved info, but did not. Assume info to be located on old computer vs. at microsoft.

So what is the easiest way to shift my 33000 points and my personal puzzles to the new machine?

Thanks, Joe

JoeHolladay, Feb 16, 2019
  4. I'm trying to transfer my puzzles that I haven't done yet to my new computer. HELP!!!

Puzzles

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

In this case we would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to clear & reset Windows Store Cache.

1. Type wsreset in the search bar.
    2. Right click on wsreset Run command and Select
      Run as administrator.
    3. Now Windows store will open, you can now search for the puzzle app and try installing updates if it has any.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

I'm trying to transfer my puzzles that I haven't done yet to my new computer. HELP!!!

1. I'm trying to transfer my puzzles that I haven't done yet to my new computer. HELP!!! - Similar Threads - I'm trying transfer

2. I'm trying to sign in on my laptop I haven't used for ages but it is not accepting my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to sign in on my laptop I haven't used for ages but it is not accepting my...: I haven't used my laptop for ages and now it won't let me sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-sign-in-on-my-laptop-i-havent-used/c6fde1ae-08b2-4e3a-93a1-d779a353e149
  3. I'm trying to sign in on my laptop I haven't used for ages but it is not accepting my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to sign in on my laptop I haven't used for ages but it is not accepting my...: I haven't used my laptop for ages and now it won't let me sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-sign-in-on-my-laptop-i-havent-used/c6fde1ae-08b2-4e3a-93a1-d779a353e149
  4. I'm trying to sign in on my laptop I haven't used for ages but it is not accepting my...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. transfering puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    transfering puzzles: I just purchased a new computer, and I need to transfer my puzzles to this new computer, how can I make this happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfering-puzzles/614dd628-7bc6-4651-a99c-60f80c8209d4
  6. transfering puzzles

transfering puzzles: I just purchased a new computer, and I need to transfer my puzzles to this new computer, how can I make this happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfering-puzzles/614dd628-7bc6-4651-a99c-60f80c8209d4
  7. I need help on transferring my files from Drive C to Drive D haven't created yet ..

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need help on transferring my files from Drive C to Drive D haven't created yet ..: Guys, please someone help me!!!I have a 1TB ssd and all files are in drive C . Now, what I want to happen is to transfer all my files to Drive D which I'll create as a new partition and keep only Program Files in Drive C. So, can somebody please help me to get this done? And...
  8. How can this be done when I'm not using my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can this be done when I'm not using my computer: [ATTACH] How can this be done when my laptop is turned off of does this mean when it is turned on but idle I'm at a loss after reading the problems and hearing other friends problems I dont want it I know we agree to microsoft conditions but this is a heap of junk with only...
  9. Microsoft Puzzle dies on my new Computer

Microsoft Puzzle dies on my new Computer: Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle app opens, loads, signs-in and had some of my data. But when I go to do a puzzle, the app tries to load the puzzle and then the app dies...
  10. Transferring jigsaw puzzles from old to new computer

Transferring jigsaw puzzles from old to new computer: I have asked this question before and I'm afraid I didn't understand the answer. If you could spoon feed how I go about doing this I would greatly appreciate it. I'm pretty computer illiterate!! Thanks!!!...