Windows 10: i'm trying to uninstall a program and it says contact your system administrator

Discus and support i'm trying to uninstall a program and it says contact your system administrator in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i'm trying to uninstall a program and it says contact your system administrator my laptop is TOSHIBA and im the administrator what should i do ??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mahmoudchawki1212, Nov 5, 2018.

1. i'm trying to uninstall a program and it says contact your system administrator

i'm trying to uninstall a program and it says contact your system administrator

my laptop is TOSHIBA and im the administrator what should i do ??

:)

mahmoudchawki1212, Nov 5, 2018

2. Cant seem to uninstall a program, need system administrator? but I am the system administrator.

I'm trying to uninstall a program but it keeps saying 'You do not have sufficient access to uninstall this program. Please contact your system administrator.'

Its a privately owned labtop and I checked on user accounts and it states I am the administrator.

Whats the problem and what can I do to uninstall the program?

I've already looked on other forums but this question never seems to be answered despite it being prevalent among users.

Many thanks.

Person_371, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Cannot insta;; or uninstall programs it keeps saying a program already being installed!

Hi Brandi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you with the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• Which program are you trying to uninstall?

• What is the exact issue with Office XP Student?
    The issue you are facing could be due to the program is running on desktop background. Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and heck if it help in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps:

Step 1.

I suggest you to go to the task manager and check if the program is running on Windows back ground. Follow the below steps:

• Press CTRL+Shift+ESC to open Task manager.
    • Locate for the program which you are trying to uninstall.
    • Right click on it and click on End task.
    • Try uninstalling the program.
    If the issue still persist try the below steps.

Step 2.

I would recommend you to restart the computer and as soon as the computer boot up try uninstalling the programs.

If the above steps did not fix the issue try the below steps provided.

Step 3.

I suggest you to unregister and register the Windows installer and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Click Start, click Run, type
      MSIEXEC /UNREGISTER, and then click OK. Even if you do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs.

• Click Start, click Run, type
      MSIEXEC /REGSERVER, and then click OK. Even if you do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs, or you may briefly see an hourglass. After you run this command, the operation is complete.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 5, 2018
  4. i'm trying to uninstall a program and it says contact your system administrator

can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

i'm trying to uninstall a program and it says contact your system administrator

1. i'm trying to uninstall a program and it says contact your system administrator - Similar Threads - i'm trying uninstall

2. Contact your system administrator for more info?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contact your system administrator for more info?: I'd had Roblox for a long time with no problems or errors until this message appeared: ''Contact your system administrator for more info.'' I have no idea what to do. I checked my anti-virus, and neither Norton nor Windows Defender I have Windows Defender disabled have...
  3. Contact your system administrator for more info.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact your system administrator for more info.: hakpakksl https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-your-system-administrator-for-more-info/b87da66a-ae74-4654-897d-344496258bb7
  4. Contact your system administrator for more info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact your system administrator for more info: I tried to open my browser AVG and when I tried to open the program it gave the message below.This app has been blocked by your system administrator.Contact your system administrator for more info.The fact that i just got this computerThanks and Regards,Allyson N...
  5. Contact your system administrator for more info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contact your system administrator for more info: I tried to open my browser AVG and when I tried to open the program it gave the message below.This app has been blocked by your system administrator.Contact your system administrator for more info.The fact that i just got this computerThanks and Regards,Allyson N...
  6. i'm trying to uninstall a program epic games but it says the program is actually running...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i'm trying to uninstall a program epic games but it says the program is actually running...: hi: i would appreciate some help, i'm trying to uninstall a program epic games but it says the epic games launcher is actually running? when it's not....
  7. Contact your system administrator for more info.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Contact your system administrator for more info.: this is my computer and I installed the microsoft teams for my son cause this is the way he will get online school for now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-your-system-administrator-for-more-info/27947e5c-6492-422b-8c14-cc189f783289
  8. I'm trying to uninstall programs and nothing is uninstalling.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm trying to uninstall programs and nothing is uninstalling.: Recently I was uninstalling a lot of video game-related things like Steam, Origin, etc. I have a different computer I use for games now. As I was trying to uninstall one of them, I think something glitched because now nothing I try and uninstall will uninstall anymore. It...
  9. Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.: I am the system administrator as this is my computer and for some reason or another Comodo Security blocked some images from imgur on a virtual world game I play on. I haven't had this issue til today 9.23.18, it was fine yesterday. I've tried everything to unblock that...
  10. Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.: I am the system administrator as this is my computer and for some reason or another Comodo Security blocked some images from imgur on a virtual world game I play on. I haven't had this issue til today 9.23.18, it was fine yesterday. I've tried everything to unblock that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. im trying to uninstall but says administrator blocked