Windows 10: I'm trying to uninstall programs and nothing is uninstalling.

Discus and support I'm trying to uninstall programs and nothing is uninstalling. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Recently I was uninstalling a lot of video game-related things like Steam, Origin, etc. I have a different computer I use for games now. As I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by daikonmaid, Aug 1, 2020.

1. I'm trying to uninstall programs and nothing is uninstalling.

Recently I was uninstalling a lot of video game-related things like Steam, Origin, etc. I have a different computer I use for games now. As I was trying to uninstall one of them, I think something glitched because now nothing I try and uninstall will uninstall anymore. It keeps telling me to wait until a program is done uninstalling or changing, but nothing seems to actually be happening. I assume that there is a program that is stuck uninstalling itself, but if that's the case, I don't know which one it is. How do I uninstall the programs again?

:)

daikonmaid, Aug 1, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused I'm trying to uninstall programs and nothing is uninstalling. :confused:

oli_ramsay, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Drone Win User
    Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Aug 1, 2020
  4. waspman3 Win User

I'm trying to uninstall programs and nothing is uninstalling.

Uninstalling Difficult Programs

AVG 8.0 and some other items Id like off my computer.Is there a good uninstaller out there somewhere?Ive tried to uninstall from my control panel and even through Hijack this and no luck?Thought it wouldnt be a problem but is turning out to be a challenge.Any suggestions would be of great help?Thanks!!!

waspman3, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

I'm trying to uninstall programs and nothing is uninstalling.

1. I'm trying to uninstall programs and nothing is uninstalling. - Similar Threads - I'm trying uninstall

2. Program Uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program Uninstall: Hello,I have installed a program, but as I was uninstalling it, it opened the app. Due to this, I used Ashampoo Uninstaller 12 to uninstall it. The app was uninstalled, but in the control panel's "uninstall a program" tab, the app was still showing. Image below :-...
  3. I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare.'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare.': I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare' but am unable, The message I'm getting is 'system error, msvcp 120.dll' What do I do and I'm a non techie.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-uninstall-wondershare/a23c8154-4a63-4d3a-a289-7b8a94430d33
  4. I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare.'

I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare.': I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare' but am unable, The message I'm getting is 'system error, msvcp 120.dll' What do I do and I'm a non techie.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-uninstall-wondershare/a23c8154-4a63-4d3a-a289-7b8a94430d33
  5. UNINSTALLING PROGRAM THAT CANNOT UNINSTALL-

in Windows 10 Customization
    UNINSTALLING PROGRAM THAT CANNOT UNINSTALL-: I want to uninstall filmora video editor from my laptop but i am getting this 'File C:\Program Files x86\iSkysoft\Filmora Video Editor\unins000.dat does not exist. cannot uninstall.PLEASE HELP...
  6. i'm trying to uninstall a program epic games but it says the program is actually running...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i'm trying to uninstall a program epic games but it says the program is actually running...: hi: i would appreciate some help, i'm trying to uninstall a program epic games but it says the epic games launcher is actually running? when it's not....
  7. how to uninstall program that will not uninstall

how to uninstall program that will not uninstall: how to uninstall program when uninstall does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-program-that-will-not-uninstall/d5c42751-2d54-40ca-bcc8-ef54c3ee747b
  8. Program will not uninstall

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Program will not uninstall: I have found the program Carbonite (a cloud backup app) really slows down my computer. Yet when I attempt to uninstall it, nothing happens. I have tried the uninstall in settings as well as control panel. The program is occupying disc space yet I cannot open it. I am...
  9. Uninstall a program

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uninstall a program: How do I delete an old printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-a-program/290ecc1f-4d57-4907-8150-c5a1c625f4bf
  10. i'm trying to uninstall a program and it says contact your system administrator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i'm trying to uninstall a program and it says contact your system administrator: i'm trying to uninstall a program and it says contact your system administrator my laptop is TOSHIBA and im the administrator what should i do ??...