Windows 10: I'm trying to unlock an old computer that has widows 10 i forgot the password it is not...

Discus and support I'm trying to unlock an old computer that has widows 10 i forgot the password it is not... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I'm trying to unlock another computer I bought years ago it has windows 10 it is not this computer the EMAIL for the other computer is *** Email... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by StephenDuffy3, Oct 25, 2020.

1. I'm trying to unlock an old computer that has widows 10 i forgot the password it is not...

I'm trying to unlock another computer I bought years ago it has windows 10 it is not this computer the EMAIL for the other computer is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

StephenDuffy3, Oct 25, 2020

2. forgot password

Hi Tom,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

• Are you using Microsoft account or local account for logging in the computer?
    I suggest you to follow steps from the below article “What to do if you forget your Windows password” and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-10

You may also refer to the below article.

When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 25, 2020
  3. Forgot Windows 10 password

Forgot Widows 10 password.

HaroldDeHaven, Oct 25, 2020
  4. I'm trying to unlock an old computer that has widows 10 i forgot the password it is not...

forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

I'm trying to unlock an old computer that has widows 10 i forgot the password it is not...

1. I'm trying to unlock an old computer that has widows 10 i forgot the password it is not... - Similar Threads - I'm trying unlock

2. I forgot the password for an old computer, how can I reset it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot the password for an old computer, how can I reset it?: I wan to revive an old computer running 8.1 but I forgot the password, what could I do to reset it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-the-password-for-an-old-computer-how-can/2421b02d-46c6-4854-87ef-df86c49960b6
  3. I forgot the password for an old computer, how can I reset it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot the password for an old computer, how can I reset it?: I wan to revive an old computer running 8.1 but I forgot the password, what could I do to reset it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-the-password-for-an-old-computer-how-can/2421b02d-46c6-4854-87ef-df86c49960b6
  4. Forgot password for unlocking laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot password for unlocking laptop: I cannot unlock my laptop or change the account my password is associated with https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-password-for-unlocking-laptop/f737408f-84e5-46d4-bcdf-6aa05266312f
  5. Forgot password for unlocking laptop

Forgot password for unlocking laptop: I cannot unlock my laptop or change the account my password is associated with https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-password-for-unlocking-laptop/f737408f-84e5-46d4-bcdf-6aa05266312f
  6. Forgot Password to an Old Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot Password to an Old Laptop: Hi, I have an ancient laptop that works fine but has a broken screen. To get around this, I have it plugged into a monitor. Because of this laptop's age, I needed to reset it to continue working. The problem is that after this reset, it only accepts the original password I...
  7. Forgot Password to an Old Laptop

Forgot Password to an Old Laptop: Hi, I have an ancient laptop that works fine but has a broken screen. To get around this, I have it plugged into a monitor. Because of this laptop's age, I needed to reset it to continue working. The problem is that after this reset, it only accepts the original password I...
  8. I'm trying to sign in to my nuvision laptop tablet but I forgot the password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I'm trying to sign in to my nuvision laptop tablet but I forgot the password: I forgot my password word and when I go to reset passes I have to answer security questions but I forgot those too I don't know whatsoever do everytime I hold the power and volume button for 10 seconds a blue password screen shows and I can't reset it...
  9. I'm trying to sign in to my nuvision laptop tablet but I forgot the password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to sign in to my nuvision laptop tablet but I forgot the password: I forgot my password word and when I go to reset passes I have to answer security questions but I forgot those too I don't know whatsoever do everytime I hold the power and volume button for 10 seconds a blue password screen shows and I can't reset it...
  10. I'm trying to sign in to my nuvision laptop tablet but I forgot the password