Windows 10: I´m trying to update my laptop but I have an Error Encounter

Discus and support I´m trying to update my laptop but I have an Error Encounter in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Bellow the error message it´s given the following explanation: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Juan Pablo S, Jun 20, 2019.

1. I´m trying to update my laptop but I have an Error Encounter

Bellow the error message it´s given the following explanation:

There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: (0x80070422).

I google it and it told me to change some settings on the services panel, but in my case i was't able to change it.

I´m trying to update my laptop but I have an Error Encounter fd71bf28-09ff-43aa-b5ec-658e7514cd91?upload=true.png

I´m trying to update my laptop but I have an Error Encounter 28b5e1f3-dd29-43fc-8731-c61cc5ac9fa5?upload=true.png

:)

Juan Pablo S, Jun 20, 2019
  2. Mussels Win User

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Jun 20, 2019
  3. Bluescreen error encountered

Hello Sushovan,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, we'd like to get the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this error?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to the issue?
    For possible troubleshooting steps, please check this article: Troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Jun 20, 2019
  4. I´m trying to update my laptop but I have an Error Encounter

Laptop problem: Black vertical "sidebar" [Update]

I will try that... do you think I have complete access to replace the monitor cable without dismantling the laptop from step 1? *Eek! I´m trying to update my laptop but I have an Error Encounter :eek:
    Tbh it's a bit scary.

Black Panther, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

I´m trying to update my laptop but I have an Error Encounter

1. I´m trying to update my laptop but I have an Error Encounter - Similar Threads - I´m trying update

2. When I tried updating windows it said an Error encountered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I tried updating windows it said an Error encountered: It said "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes." and "We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet."...
  3. When I tried updating windows it said an Error encountered

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I tried updating windows it said an Error encountered: It said "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes." and "We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet."...
  4. When I tried updating windows it said an Error encountered

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do i update my laptop when it keeps saying "Error encountered"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do i update my laptop when it keeps saying "Error encountered": I just said to update my laptop it's on windows 10 and suddenly i saw the message "error encountered" then beneath it was said that they couldn't connect to the update service and would try again later or so then i did a troubleshoot but it couldn't detect the problem i...
  6. I m encountering GSOD.

I m encountering GSOD.: Kindly let me know solution please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-m-encountering-gsod/f1c546f7-548a-4775-ba19-8c887f680e39
  7. I m encountering GSOD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I m encountering GSOD.: Kindly let me know solution please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-m-encountering-gsod/f1c546f7-548a-4775-ba19-8c887f680e39
  8. I encounter errors and craches everytime I try to play a game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I encounter errors and craches everytime I try to play a game: I've been struggling with my computer ever since I built. It has never ran at smoothly back when I had my first gpu rx 570 that I know now was faulty I would encounter many bsod, error, crashed. After a month of installing it so I just tossed then I upgraded to a gtx 1650...
  9. I encounter errors and craches everytime I try to play a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I encounter errors and craches everytime I try to play a game: I've been struggling with my computer ever since I built. It has never ran at smoothly back when I had my first gpu rx 570 that I know now was faulty I would encounter many bsod, error, crashed. After a month of installing it so I just tossed then I upgraded to a gtx 1650...
  10. I encounter errors and craches everytime I try to play a game