Windows 10: I'm trying to update my Skype account.....keeps telling me to check "pop ups"...not sure...

Discus and support I'm trying to update my Skype account.....keeps telling me to check "pop ups"...not sure... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm trying to up date my Skype account....keeps telling me to check "pop ups"...don't know how to do that........... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by 2003170, Jan 23, 2020.

1. 2003170 Win User

I'm trying to update my Skype account.....keeps telling me to check "pop ups"...not sure...

I'm trying to up date my Skype account....keeps telling me to check "pop ups"...don't know how to do that........

:)

2003170, Jan 23, 2020
  2. CountMike Win User

Window Keeps Popping Up

Maybe not the computer but drive itself can. Check advanced options in your power plan, there's a setting for disk(s).

I'm trying to update my Skype account.....keeps telling me to check "pop ups"...not sure... [​IMG]

CountMike, Jan 23, 2020
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    ERROR MESSAGE in Skype: Unknown message type 'Signal/ForceAbchSync'

Hi Bob,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

I suggest you to try disabling Skype from Outlook.com and check if it helps.

To disable Skype please follow the steps below:

Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Jan 23, 2020
  4. I'm trying to update my Skype account.....keeps telling me to check "pop ups"...not sure...

Skype Microphone echo only on 1 Win Pc

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the troubleshooting steps that you have tried to resolve the issue?

As the issue persists with the Skype app, I suggest you to try the below if not yet tried and check if it helps:

• Try to log-in to Skype using different account on the same computer, access the microphone and check if the issue persists.
    • Try to log-in to Skype account on different computer using this account, access the microphone and check.

Also try the below if the issue still persists.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Windows app troubleshooter to check if the issue persists.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

If issue still persists,

Step 2: Uninstall and re-install Skype from Windows Store.

You can also uninstall Skype app from the Control Panel:

• Press Windows + x key to open a task list from the bottom left corner of the screen.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Programs and Features.

• Right click on Skype
      and select uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions.

Steps to Install Skype app:
    Log-in with administrator account, open
    Windows Store, search for Skype app and download latest version.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

I'm trying to update my Skype account.....keeps telling me to check "pop ups"...not sure...

1. I'm trying to update my Skype account.....keeps telling me to check "pop ups"...not sure... - Similar Threads - I'm trying update

2. Hi my GroupMe app is not working. Tried to login that is keep telling me to check my email....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi my GroupMe app is not working. Tried to login that is keep telling me to check my email....: Please help me get back to my groupme account. It is not sending email to reset it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-groupme-app-is-not-working-tried-to-login/d293eaca-0511-4e38-ae34-4311fa7558fc
  3. Hi my GroupMe app is not working. Tried to login that is keep telling me to check my email....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi my GroupMe app is not working. Tried to login that is keep telling me to check my email....: Please help me get back to my groupme account. It is not sending email to reset it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-groupme-app-is-not-working-tried-to-login/d293eaca-0511-4e38-ae34-4311fa7558fc
  4. After trying to sign up for Skype, my account was locked and I'm no longer able to login...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After trying to sign up for Skype, my account was locked and I'm no longer able to login...: I attempted to purchase a Skype number and subscription to try it out for a month. I will be needing a virtual phone number soon for the next year. However, my credit card kept saying cancelled, and I was prompted to change my password. I changed my password and tried using...
  5. After trying to sign up for Skype, my account was locked and I'm no longer able to login...

After trying to sign up for Skype, my account was locked and I'm no longer able to login...: I attempted to purchase a Skype number and subscription to try it out for a month. I will be needing a virtual phone number soon for the next year. However, my credit card kept saying cancelled, and I was prompted to change my password. I changed my password and tried using...
  6. Updater keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updater keeps popping up: This week the Windows Updater program began behaving differently. Now it does not automatically "update & restart". Instead it hangs waiting for user input. It wants the user to agree to allow it to close active programs. How do I get Updater to automatically close those...
  7. I keep getting a pop up telling me there is no default mail client

in Windows 10 Customization
    I keep getting a pop up telling me there is no default mail client: I have completely uninstalled office because I don't need it anymore. I have selected Windows Mail as the default mail client under settings/apps. I've also checked the registry for outlook. None of this removes the pop up. Attached is a screenshot of the popup.[IMG]...
  8. file,pop up, not sure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    file,pop up, not sure: This box not even sure what to call it. it keeps popping up how do I get rid of it ? I can't paste it in here don't know why .Does anyone know what it is? Inside the box top corner it says...
  9. Pop-up telling me to add an account on webpages with a Contact link

Pop-up telling me to add an account on webpages with a Contact link: [ATTACH] This reoccurring problem happens on some web pages, where an active contact link is displayed. Normally, when you click on such a link, it opens with the contact information you require. But on others, you cannot get past a pop-up window-add an account to mail...
  10. Pop-up telling me to add an account on webpages with a Contact link

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pop-up telling me to add an account on webpages with a Contact link: [ATTACH] This reoccurring problem happens on some web pages, where an active contact link is displayed. Normally, when you click on such a link, it opens with the contact information you require. But on others, you cannot get past a pop-up window-add an account to mail...