Windows 10: I'm trying to update the new Window update 1803 on my new restored laptop

Discus and support I'm trying to update the new Window update 1803 on my new restored laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I got an error code 0x800704c7, and it's always stuck on 92 percent. I need some help, please. Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alvin Gao, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Alvin Gao Win User

I'm trying to update the new Window update 1803 on my new restored laptop

I got an error code 0x800704c7, and it's always stuck on 92 percent. I need some help, please. Thank you.

:)

Alvin Gao, Sep 29, 2018
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Sep 29, 2018
  3. Latest win10 Update 1803 cant install?

I am having a issue with this update,. I fallow the steps via windows update, DL the update, shows install. ask me to reboot pc. after reboot its start the update install pc reboot several times. On the last time, I get a message saying" Restoring windows to previous version". Then it takes me back to windows, and i get a message update could not be installed.
    In windows update-control panel it shows update waiting for reboot. i click on it and does same thing. after install it restore to previous version. what is going on?
    I have disable windows firewall for time being.
    specs
    Z97 Pro gamer MB 4790k @4.7 DDR3 2400 RAM Win10 x64 M.2 and SSD.

atanas dimitrov, Sep 29, 2018
  4. kastriot Win User

Windows 10 1803 update issues(Solved!)

I have Asus P6T Deluxe V2 with X5650 and after this update system would hang at blue boot logo, i decided to restore bios defaults and then update continued normaly, when everything was done i decided to restore my oc-ed bios settings but win would hang again at blue logo so i started to disable options in bios until i disabled in "Intel VT-d configuration" option "Enable VT-d" after that system would boot normaly and interesting thing is that this is disabled in default bios but i enabled it long time ago, but like i said this is happening only with 1803 update.

kastriot, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

1. I'm trying to update the new Window update 1803 on my new restored laptop - Similar Threads - I'm trying update

2. Set up of new laptop restore or new??

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Set up of new laptop restore or new??: I purchased a new laptop. Currently in set up. Screen question asking me how I’d like to set it up, two options, restore from a windows 10 PC or set up as a new PC? Not sure which to choose. I have things in One Drive. Will they come over with either option? I used my sign in...
  3. Set up of new laptop restore or new??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Set up of new laptop restore or new??: I purchased a new laptop. Currently in set up. Screen question asking me how I’d like to set it up, two options, restore from a windows 10 PC or set up as a new PC? Not sure which to choose. I have things in One Drive. Will they come over with either option? I used my sign in...
  4. I'm having problems with the new updates.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm having problems with the new updates.: So basically I'm not able to update my laptop. I'm having a problem with the following updates: 2020-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems (KB4574727) 2020-08 Microsoft Edge Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems...
  5. I'm trying to update windows to the latest version from version 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm trying to update windows to the latest version from version 1803: Hey, Recently I tried to update my windows to the latest version from version 1803. Few days ago I saw that the new update is available. The update had begun once it reached 29% my laptop restarted. I checked Windows Update and it said: Unable to install some updates...
  6. I'm Stuck with this new update

I'm Stuck with this new update: Hello everyone! I'm having update my windows 10 laptop from 1803 into 1903. I've started this update from last Wednesday (September 25, 2019) and I always get the message "undoing changes made to your computer" while the update progress is around 17-29%. Until this day, I...
  7. new windows update 1803 and 1903

new windows update 1803 and 1903: Hi..I recently downloaded and installed the new windows updates..I have the 1903 update on desktop but a failed on my other desktop that has 1803..it fails on downloading the 1903..is there a site or link that i can go to and get the 1903 update?thanks...
  8. New windows 10 update 1803 not installing

New windows 10 update 1803 not installing: The package is downloaded and starts getting installed. But at last stage it aborts .Bried message flashes try to recover istalled .Then fails to install. It keeps downloading and installing but does not install.It is highly irritating I once tried and made iso disc but...
  9. After 1803 update, windows update trying update to 1803 again.

After 1803 update, windows update trying update to 1803 again.: The 1803 update went through without issue. But now windows update is trying to run the update again. My system shows I am running 1803 17134.48. When I push retry, I quickly see something about unable to download before it settles to show the error code. I have tried...
  10. After Windows 1803 Update, New Drive appeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After Windows 1803 Update, New Drive appeared: Hi all, I have an issue. I downloaded the new update to windows 10 1803 and I used to have only two Hard Disk Drivers. C: and D: Now after the update I have E: which is an OEM Partition. Problem is every few minutes, I get a notification saying its running out of space....