Windows 10: I'm trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 trial version using a blank DVD but says...

Discus and support I'm trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 trial version using a blank DVD but says... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I got to download the trial version it tells me that I need to use a blank dvd in the install. I put the blank DVD in and it said "Insufficient... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MarissaWhitby, Oct 25, 2021.

1. I'm trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 trial version using a blank DVD but says...

When I got to download the trial version it tells me that I need to use a blank dvd in the install. I put the blank DVD in and it said "Insufficient space on disc. Please use another disc with more free space." However, the disc is entirely blank. I've tried a few different blank discs and got the same message each time. Any help is greatly appreciated.

:)

MarissaWhitby, Oct 25, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Watching DVD Movies on Windows 10 (or not)

I doubt a huge deal to most, but I hate it when they do that! *Shadedshun :shadedshu:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/25/t...h/watching-dvd-movies-on-windows-10.html?_r=0

Sasqui, Oct 25, 2021
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 25, 2021
  4. I'm trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 trial version using a blank DVD but says...

Windows 7 Upgrade issue

First let me thank everyone in advance for any help you can give me.

I decided to upgrade from Win XP to Windows 7. I want to use the 64 bit version but every time I try it by putting the DVD in it says That my version of Windows isnt compatible and to shut down and restart my comp to continue. I do and stops responding as it loads the option screen. The background image is there, and the mouse is there but nothing else happens.

I have tried doing a clean install of XP, and then trying to run the Win 7 64 bit and still it wont work. I have set my DVD drive as my first boot device. I dont know what I am doing wrong, but everything I have read says it can be done. Even the windows website says it. And Windows Upgrade adviser says my comp is capable. So, any ideas on what I am doing wrong?? *Bang Head :banghead: *Bang Head :banghead: *Cry :cry:

BTW, My specs are listed to the right.

MagnumForce, Oct 25, 2021
Thema:

I'm trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 trial version using a blank DVD but says...

1. I'm trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 trial version using a blank DVD but says... - Similar Threads - I'm trying upgrade

2. I'm trying to upgrade my Dell laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm trying to upgrade my Dell laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10.: Hi,I'm trying to upgrade my Dell laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10. The install gets so far and then I get a "SetupDiag.exe has stopped working" message and the process stops.The drop down lists the following:Problem Event Name: APPCRASHApplication name:...
  3. I'm trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 trial version using a blank DVD but says...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 trial version using a blank DVD but says...: When I got to download the trial version it tells me that I need to use a blank dvd in the install. I put the blank DVD in and it said "Insufficient space on disc. Please use another disc with more free space." However, the disc is entirely blank. I've tried a few different...
  4. I'm trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 trial version using a blank DVD but says...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 trial version using a blank DVD but says...: When I got to download the trial version it tells me that I need to use a blank dvd in the install. I put the blank DVD in and it said "Insufficient space on disc. Please use another disc with more free space." However, the disc is entirely blank. I've tried a few different...
  5. Trying to upgrade to windows 10 from 7

Trying to upgrade to windows 10 from 7: I have tried several times and get one message to uninstall NVidia GeForce, not sure how to. Then it gets to second boot and error in migrate data. I am not very computer savvy, but would like a solution to my problem if possible. Thank you...
  6. Upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10 using an OEM DVD

Upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10 using an OEM DVD: I have Windows 7 Home currently on a PC. I want to upgrade to Windows 10 as an upgrade rather than a fresh install. Can I do this using a Windrows 10 Home OEM DVD purchased from a local authorized retailer? I also have Windows 7 Pro on another pc. Can I do the same using...
  7. Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to 10

Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to 10: Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to 10. It downloaded then went in to setup looking for updates and has been at 46% for almost 5 hours. Is this normal? This is my church computer and I need this to be up running for church in the morning? If I stop it and try again Monday...
  8. Windows DVD Player 7 day trial

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows DVD Player 7 day trial: I cannot use Windows DVD Player 7 day trial. I downloaded it and hoped I can use my dvd player but it does nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-dvd-player-7-day-trial/e8f8369d-5350-4711-87df-227f857e440b
  9. Unable to use Windows DVD Player 7 day trial

Unable to use Windows DVD Player 7 day trial: I have windows 10 I downloaded the free 7 day trial so i can use my dvd player and still it pops up and does nothing ***Modified title from: free trial dvd from microsoft***...
  10. Windows 10 will not recognize a blank dvd in the dvd burner, I'm using an adapter to a USB 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 will not recognize a blank dvd in the dvd burner, I'm using an adapter to a USB 3: Windows 10 will not recognize a blank dvd in the dvd burner, I'm using an adapter to a USB 3. Have de-installed and reinstall, updated drivers, inserted multiple DVDs. and nothing....