Windows 10: Im trying to use an app Examsoft each time I open it it said it not compatible to virtual...

Discus and support Im trying to use an app Examsoft each time I open it it said it not compatible to virtual... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Im trying to use an app Examsoft each time I open it it said it not compatible to virtual machine, It need to run on non virtual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AngileethRobinson, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Im trying to use an app Examsoft each time I open it it said it not compatible to virtual...

Im trying to use an app Examsoft each time I open it it said it not compatible to virtual machine, It need to run on non virtual

:)

AngileethRobinson, Jul 12, 2020

2. I couldn't open up a program.

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community.

We understand that, SofTest by ExamSoft program is not working on your system and we are glad to assist you to resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• What is the version of ExamSoft(Softest), installed on your system?
    • Is the SofTest by ExamSoft program version is compatible with Windows 10?
    • Is your system connected to any domain network?
    I suggest you to install the latest version of ExamSoft(Softest) on your system.

As per the link below, SofTest cannot be used on virtual operating systems such as Microsoft's Virtual Machine, Parallels, VMware, VMware Fusion or any other virtual environments.

Let's try to refer to the link below, for further assistance.

PC Requirements:
    The World's Most Advanced Educational Assessment Platform

This issue occurs due to the incompatible ExamSoft(Softest) on your system.

I suggest you to uninstall the ExamSoft(Softest) program and reinstall the latest ExamSoft(Softest) program in compatibility mode and check, if it works.

Follow these steps to install the ExamSoft(Softest) program in compatibility mode.

1. Download the latest ExamSoft(Softest) program from the official ExamSoft(Softest) program website.

2. Right-click on the setup file and click on "Properties".

3. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.

4. Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jul 12, 2020
  3. My mail and message app crashes each time I opened it.

Hi Gopala,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I can imagine the inconvenience you have experienced. I will definitely help you with this.

To guide you in right direction we want to know:

• Have you installed all the updates on your computer?
    • Do you face issue particularly with these App or other App also?
    Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1:

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache as per the below mentioned steps and check:

• Press Windows key and R key together
      to open the Run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter key for the command to execute.

Method 2:

You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.

Method 3:

Please try creating a new user profile and check.

Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select
      Other User Accounts towards the left.
    • Go to Family & other users.
    • On the right side select other users. Follow the on screen instruction.
    Please refer the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-user-account#create-user-account=windows-8

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Deepak..Raghav, Jul 12, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Im trying to use an app Examsoft each time I open it it said it not compatible to virtual...

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Im trying to use an app Examsoft each time I open it it said it not compatible to virtual... :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

Im trying to use an app Examsoft each time I open it it said it not compatible to virtual...

1. Im trying to use an app Examsoft each time I open it it said it not compatible to virtual... - Similar Threads - trying app Examsoft

2. Calculator - Calculator opens a new instance each time I use the button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calculator - Calculator opens a new instance each time I use the button: Until about a month ago, when I would press the calculator button on my keyboard Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 and Win 7 still, the calculator would open just one instance. If i pressed it a second time, it just jumped to the same first instance that I used a little bit...
  3. Calculator - Calculator opens a new instance each time I use the button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calculator - Calculator opens a new instance each time I use the button: Until about a month ago, when I would press the calculator button on my keyboard Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 and Win 7 still, the calculator would open just one instance. If i pressed it a second time, it just jumped to the same first instance that I used a little bit...
  4. Opening chrome causes default app settings to open each and every time.

Opening chrome causes default app settings to open each and every time.: After today's cumulative update for Windows 10 and 11, 2023-04, every time I open Chrome the default app settings of windows will open. I've tried many ways to resolve this without luck. This is happening to all 600 systems with the update. Removing the update makes the issue...
  5. Opening chrome causes default app settings to open each and every time.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Opening chrome causes default app settings to open each and every time.: After today's cumulative update for Windows 10 and 11, 2023-04, every time I open Chrome the default app settings of windows will open. I've tried many ways to resolve this without luck. This is happening to all 600 systems with the update. Removing the update makes the issue...
  6. Windows Defender Link each time I try to open Defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Link each time I try to open Defender: Processor: Intel Core i7-10875H 8-Core 2.3-5.1GHz 16MB CacheGraphics Card: 8GB GDDR6 NVIDIA® GeForce RTX 2070 SuperDisplay: 15.6" Full HD 240Hz IPS-Type Anti-Glare 1920 x 1080SSD Storage: 2 TB Dual 1TB ADATA Swordfish PCIe NVMe SSD'sMemory: 64GB DDR4 RAM 2 Dimm Memory...
  7. Windows Defender Link each time I try to open Defender

Windows Defender Link each time I try to open Defender: Processor: Intel Core i7-10875H 8-Core 2.3-5.1GHz 16MB CacheGraphics Card: 8GB GDDR6 NVIDIA® GeForce RTX 2070 SuperDisplay: 15.6" Full HD 240Hz IPS-Type Anti-Glare 1920 x 1080SSD Storage: 2 TB Dual 1TB ADATA Swordfish PCIe NVMe SSD'sMemory: 64GB DDR4 RAM 2 Dimm Memory...
  8. Windows 10 updated, but computer crashes each time I try to open the camera app

Windows 10 updated, but computer crashes each time I try to open the camera app: I updated Windows 10 with version 21H1, but it didn't help. My computer crashes each time I open up the camera app and the blue screen : appears with SPUVCbv.x64sys. I tried to reset the app, but that didn't help. I haven't been able to use my camera in a while. Help!I tried...
  9. Each time I try to download.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Each time I try to download.: No matter where I try to download something, it says "couldn't download virus scan failed. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/each-time-i-try-to-download/d11c5a89-f658-46e5-ab73-1c8127ed04e5
  10. computer is restarting each time I try to use my camera

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer is restarting each time I try to use my camera: Error code I receive each time i try to use my camera. I just had an update done, and that is when my issues begin. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-is-restarting-each-time-i-try-to-use-my/1971078a-beae-401f-a025-d752e6e03ab3