Windows 10: I'm trying to use Both the Speakers and the microphone in my bluetooth headphones, but I...

Discus and support I'm trying to use Both the Speakers and the microphone in my bluetooth headphones, but I... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH] here are snips of the playback and recording devices that have shown up for the headphones. I'm not 100% sure on the details you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JDPhoenix, Dec 24, 2019.

1. JDPhoenix Win User

I'm trying to use Both the Speakers and the microphone in my bluetooth headphones, but I...

I'm trying to use Both the Speakers and the microphone in my bluetooth headphones, but I... 185a165c-e370-42b1-8669-7bd8b17d747d?upload=true.jpg I'm trying to use Both the Speakers and the microphone in my bluetooth headphones, but I... 61894fd0-777b-4fac-9a02-be74340c30ce?upload=true.jpg

here are snips of the playback and recording devices that have shown up for the headphones. I'm not 100% sure on the details you might need if you know the answer, but here's the brand of the headphones: https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics...h+headphones&qid=1577239293&s=aht&sr=1-3&th=1

and for the bluetooth chip I used: https://www.amazon.com/Plugable-Blu...b+adapter&qid=1577239607&s=electronics&sr=1-1

for a further explanation on the problem, I've managed to get the speakers to work on bluetooth, the audio is fine. only when connected to stereo as seen in the playback photo. If I connect it to the second option, It works but the audio quality is extremely poor. problem is, I can only use the mic and speakers if I use the second option on the playback image. I'm trying to use the 1st option and the mic at once, to talk to friends or play Voice chat compatible video games but If I use one or the other the other shuts off. for example, when I connected to a discord call my speakers turned off. my friend I was calling could hear me, but my speakers were off. When turning off discord, my headphones turn back on.

:)

JDPhoenix, Dec 24, 2019
  2. JoeShades Win User

Bluetooth headphones

I bought these headphones Amazon.com: Matone® Qy8 [New Version Qy7] V4.1 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Best In-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones with Microphone for Running, Sports Accessories. I connected them fine to my Iphone and Ipod but having problems with Windows I got them to pair but sound still comes through regular speakers only. In sound settings it lists the bluetooth headphones but says disconnected. I click on connect but that does nothing. Do not know what else to do

JoeShades, Dec 24, 2019
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Dec 24, 2019
  4. I'm trying to use Both the Speakers and the microphone in my bluetooth headphones, but I...

Hearing headphone microphone through headphone speakers

I have got some Sennheiser 4.40BT headphones. When I connect them to my laptop (Windows 10) through bluetooth, then enable the microphone, all sound that goes through the microphone gets relayed through the headphone speakers. It makes everything sound very echoey and I can hear the smallest of sounds really loudly (it's like I've got a super power). If I connect the headphones to my laptop through a cable I don't get this issue.

How can I stop the sound going through the microphone being relayed to the speakers?

Kevin Brydon, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

I'm trying to use Both the Speakers and the microphone in my bluetooth headphones, but I...

1. I'm trying to use Both the Speakers and the microphone in my bluetooth headphones, but I... - Similar Threads - I'm trying Both

2. Bluetooth audio devices will not allow both the microphone and the speaker to work at the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio devices will not allow both the microphone and the speaker to work at the...: Using an Alienware Laptop running the latest Windows 11 version. Been having problems for a few months where I cannot get any bluetooth device to work on the laptop. They all work fine on my Windows 10 PC. I have uninstalled the devices, disconnected and re-connected the...
  3. Bluetooth audio devices will not allow both the microphone and the speaker to work at the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth audio devices will not allow both the microphone and the speaker to work at the...: Using an Alienware Laptop running the latest Windows 11 version. Been having problems for a few months where I cannot get any bluetooth device to work on the laptop. They all work fine on my Windows 10 PC. I have uninstalled the devices, disconnected and re-connected the...
  4. Bluetooth headset cannot use both audio and microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headset cannot use both audio and microphone: I'm using the Avantree AH6. As headphones, they work with any audio playing on my PC. However, when the microphone is added, then I will receive no audio other than voice. If I disable the microphone in the sound settings, than audio will come back. I have played around with...
  5. Bluetooth headset cannot use both audio and microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headset cannot use both audio and microphone: I'm using the Avantree AH6. As headphones, they work with any audio playing on my PC. However, when the microphone is added, then I will receive no audio other than voice. If I disable the microphone in the sound settings, than audio will come back. I have played around with...
  6. Bluetooth Headphones’ Microphone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Headphones’ Microphone: I recently bought the Sennheiser HD 450 headphones. When I connect them to my ASUS 505DT laptop, I am able to use them as speakers but am unable to use the in built microphone. I googled this but that didn’t help. I am able to select “Hands free AG” as a mic source but it...
  7. Microphone issue when i'm using headphone

Microphone issue when i'm using headphone: I'm using Havit h2590bt wireless headpgone. When I connected the headphone the microphone didn't work. I connected it correctly and volume levels are ok. What should i do now?...
  8. Bluetooth headphones and microphone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headphones and microphone: Hi all, More than one year I’m dealing with problem using my bluetooth headphones and microphone for skype call or teams call althrough it supports Hand-free mode on my Sony WHCH500. When select handsfree mode, other can hear me, but I can’t hear anyone. Has anybody know...
  9. Bluetooth Headset cannot be used as both headphones and speakers

Bluetooth Headset cannot be used as both headphones and speakers: I have a bluetooth headset that does not allow me to use it as both a microphone and a headset. I have determined that audio will play through the Bluetooth headset as long as the recording device is set to Conexant ISST Audio. If I set the recording device to BHS-530...
  10. There is sound from both my speaker and headphones

There is sound from both my speaker and headphones: I have a MSI laptop, this problem started recently. I connect my headphones and there is sound comming from both my laptop speaker and headphones. i tried uninstalling the driver and restarting.. didnt work. so i tried rolling back my driver.. it did work but i encountered...