Windows 10: im unable to add info to when prompted to log in microsoft ac

Discus and support im unable to add info to when prompted to log in microsoft ac in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I normally use Word Online without difficulty but now I it will not let me type in my email address to get access. It now keeps asking me to sign in... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JohnSadler4, Dec 22, 2019.

1. im unable to add info to when prompted to log in microsoft ac

I normally use Word Online without difficulty but now I it will not let me type in my email address to get access. It now keeps asking me to sign in to my Microsoft Account which it never did before.

:)

JohnSadler4, Dec 22, 2019

2. Wake up from sleep with Microsoft AC Adapter

Hi Andy,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern to restart the laptop from sleep mode when connected to AC power adapter.

Please be informed us if you are facing any problem with while waking the computer from sleep mode.

I suggest you to update the drivers for AC power adapter from
    Device Manager and check if it helps.

Steps :

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand AC Power Adapter.
    • Right on the W and click on Update driver software.

If the drivers are updated, you will not have the option to Update Driver Software.

Step 2: If that does not fix the issue, please reinstall the display adapter drivers.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate and expand Display adapter.

• Right-click on the Display adapter
      that is listed and click “Uninstall”.

Restart the computer and download, install the latest drivers from the NVIDIA website.

Download Drivers | NVIDIA

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 22, 2019
  3. theonedub Win User
    GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Dec 22, 2019
  4. im unable to add info to when prompted to log in microsoft ac

Unable to set up Microsoft Account

Hi CrossFitDerek,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that you are unable to set up Microsoft account on Windows 10.

Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

• Are you able to log into Microsoft account online?
    • What error message you receive when you enter the new password?
    I suggest you to try the steps provided, in the link below.

Sign in with a Microsoft account:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-microsoft-account

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

im unable to add info to when prompted to log in microsoft ac

1. im unable to add info to when prompted to log in microsoft ac - Similar Threads - unable add info

2. Unable to log in to account due to updating security info.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log in to account due to updating security info.: I had created a PIN. It was working fine, but after an update and restart, I got the following error message: "Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available code: 0xd0000225". I tried to create a new one as instructed, but could not due to security info issues. It...
  3. Unable to log in to account due to updating security info.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to log in to account due to updating security info.: I had created a PIN. It was working fine, but after an update and restart, I got the following error message: "Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available code: 0xd0000225". I tried to create a new one as instructed, but could not due to security info issues. It...
  4. im trying to log in on windows 10 microsoft store but when im trying to press the sign in...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    im trying to log in on windows 10 microsoft store but when im trying to press the sign in...: I don't know why this aint working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-log-in-on-windows-10-microsoft-store/416688bf-d906-428e-bcf9-719d63f0f879
  5. im trying to log in on windows 10 microsoft store but when im trying to press the sign in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im trying to log in on windows 10 microsoft store but when im trying to press the sign in...: I don't know why this aint working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-log-in-on-windows-10-microsoft-store/416688bf-d906-428e-bcf9-719d63f0f879
  6. im trying to log in on windows 10 microsoft store but when im trying to press the sign in...

7. Unable to log into microsoft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log into microsoft.: I've tried logging into minecraft, microsoft store, MSN widgets, but none of them let me log in. It says I need internet 0x800704cf but I am connected. I've tried flushing my DNS, resetting my proxy, reinstalling windows, reinstalling network drivers, disabling client for...
  8. Unable to log into microsoft.

Unable to log into microsoft.: I've tried logging into minecraft, microsoft store, MSN widgets, but none of them let me log in. It says I need internet 0x800704cf but I am connected. I've tried flushing my DNS, resetting my proxy, reinstalling windows, reinstalling network drivers, disabling client for...
  9. No log in prompt.

No log in prompt.: hello everyone, i updated my windows and its now done booting up. But when it boots up, the windows log in didn't show up and it turned into thatpicture after waiting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-log-in-prompt/3f20d445-c381-4bb1-b7e4-4b9851e8a34b
  10. No log in prompt.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No log in prompt.: hello everyone, i updated my windows and its now done booting up. But when it boots up, the windows log in didn't show up and it turned into thatpicture after waiting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-log-in-prompt/3f20d445-c381-4bb1-b7e4-4b9851e8a34b