Windows 10: I'm unable to click anything that is an app sometimes. And it just randomly stops. Lasts...

Discus and support I'm unable to click anything that is an app sometimes. And it just randomly stops. Lasts... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm using Windows 10.Sometimes I'm completely unable to click anything that is an app. Like I cannot click the X on any app, can't click anything in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ThesosLife, Oct 19, 2021.

1. I'm unable to click anything that is an app sometimes. And it just randomly stops. Lasts...

I'm using Windows 10.Sometimes I'm completely unable to click anything that is an app. Like I cannot click the X on any app, can't click anything in the taskbar, can't click the windows button, can't click to close a tab.BUT.. I can click already opened websites, or for instance I can click things inside a game that I'm playing.Hover animations DO work.I've tried resetting my whole PC, I've unplugged my keyboard and mouse and plugged in another mouse, still happened.This has been happening ever since I cleaned my keyboard ~6 hours ago for some reason.

:)

ThesosLife, Oct 19, 2021

2. i m unable to install my lenovo setting app

Hi,

To isolate the issue, we'd like to know the following:

• Did you make any changes or updates to your PC prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    We suggest that you run the Windows app troubleshooter to troubleshoot
    Windows Store app.

Let us know how it goes.

Reymichael Ros, Oct 19, 2021
  3. Unable to purchase app in store

Hello Nraina thank you for posting.

Here are some suggestions you can try in order to solve this issue.

• I would suggest you log with your Microsoft Account on
      https://account.live.com make sure your birth date, time&date and the time zone are correct.

• If you are having this issue on your Windows Phone, please check the time and date on the phone as well (<<settings <<time&date) and set them on manual.

• Please also log with the same Microsoft account to
      http://www.xbox.com
      and make sure you have created you Gamertag.

• As a last step, please just do a soft reset of the phone (if the issues are on you r Windows Phone)
    Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons for 20 seconds, until the phone vibrates. Once it vibrates, release the buttons and the phone should restart.

Here is another forum posting that might be helpful.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ws-store/6f0ee18e-c21a-4fd5-a772-1cd6042d3349

Kind Regards

Vladimir Mi, Oct 19, 2021
  4. I'm unable to click anything that is an app sometimes. And it just randomly stops. Lasts...

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

I'm unable to click anything that is an app sometimes. And it just randomly stops. Lasts...

1. I'm unable to click anything that is an app sometimes. And it just randomly stops. Lasts... - Similar Threads - I'm unable click

2. Sometime I can't click anything on desktop or taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sometime I can't click anything on desktop or taskbar: I've already tried every methods I found on internet but it still happenOnly when I press Ctrl+Alt+Del and wait for 2s later it's normal again for a whileI also reinstalled windows but still can't workPlease help me...
  3. Sometime I can't click anything on desktop or taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometime I can't click anything on desktop or taskbar: I've already tried every methods I found on internet but it still happenOnly when I press Ctrl+Alt+Del and wait for 2s later it's normal again for a whileI also reinstalled windows but still can't workPlease help me...
  4. Sometime I can't click anything on desktop or taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I'm unable to click anything that is an app sometimes. And it just randomly stops. Lasts...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm unable to click anything that is an app sometimes. And it just randomly stops. Lasts...: I'm using Windows 10.Sometimes I'm completely unable to click anything that is an app. Like I cannot click the X on any app, can't click anything in the taskbar, can't click the windows button, can't click to close a tab.BUT.. I can click already opened websites, or for...
  6. I'm unable to click anything that is an app sometimes. And it just randomly stops. Lasts...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm unable to click anything that is an app sometimes. And it just randomly stops. Lasts...: I'm using Windows 10.Sometimes I'm completely unable to click anything that is an app. Like I cannot click the X on any app, can't click anything in the taskbar, can't click the windows button, can't click to close a tab.BUT.. I can click already opened websites, or for...
  7. I’m unable to click on anything.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’m unable to click on anything.: Pretty much what the title says. I can’t click on anything. I’ve opened things, and now apparently I can’t even restart my computer. I can’t click the X to get out of the programs. I tried switching the click mouse button, that didn’t work. I made sure mouses are plugged in...
  8. Unable to click anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to click anything: A few days ago, after an update, when I boot into my computer, occasionally I'm unable to click on anything in the desktop, or task bar. I'm still able to move my mouse, and I can still access the start menu by using the keyboard, but clicking on anything won't do anything....
  9. Can't click anything on my PC sometimes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't click anything on my PC sometimes: Almost every time I use my computer I have a really annoying bug to deal with and no one seems to have exactly the same problem that I have. - Sometimes (randomly) I can't click icons (even the start button) on the task bar. Hover animations does not work either. -...
  10. Keyboard sometimes stops working randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard sometimes stops working randomly: Keyboard is a Gigabyte Force K85. I have a problem that the keyboard sometimes stops responding to keystrokes, I don't know if this is a driver issue or a issue with the keyboard. At first I thought it only happened when I didn't use the keyboard for a while, happened 2...