Windows 10: I'm unable to delete my university email account

Discus and support I'm unable to delete my university email account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello,I am trying to delete my university Microsoft email account but I am not able to even I am logged in as a Administrator and on Local account. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shriniwas Aniruddha, Aug 8, 2021.

1. I'm unable to delete my university email account

Hello,I am trying to delete my university Microsoft email account but I am not able to even I am logged in as a Administrator and on Local account. I tried deleting my accounts by going into Settings > Accounts > Email & Accounts after clicking on email account and then Manage it open ups the browser. I don't see delete option there. Please help me to delete my email accounts. Thanks.

:)

Shriniwas Aniruddha, Aug 8, 2021

2. email account hacked. please help

Don't think you can if they were deleted from your email account and are not in your trash folder. Try contacting Yahoo, explain what happened, and see what they can do or suggest you do.

BarbaricSoul, Aug 8, 2021
  3. Unable to login to PC using Deleted School email account

Hi Michel,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand it can be frustrating when you are unable to access the PC using the university account.

1. Do you have any other user account configured on the PC?
    2. Were you able to login using the new Microsoft account previously?
    3. Did you purchase the Windows 10 license from Microsoft store?

As you have mentioned that the school email account have been deleted, in that case you may not be able to login to the PC using the same password.

Also, if you have purchased the license from Microsoft store then I suggest you to get in touch with the
    Microsoft Accounts & Billing support team.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Aug 8, 2021
  4. newtekie1 Win User

I'm unable to delete my university email account

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Aug 8, 2021
Thema:

I'm unable to delete my university email account

1. I'm unable to delete my university email account - Similar Threads - I'm unable delete

2. Unable to access computer due to Microsoft deleting my email account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access computer due to Microsoft deleting my email account.: If Microsoft deleted my email account, how do I link my computer to a different email/account. I cannot open my computer any longer after updating to Windows 11. It says there are new security settings. I have used this email to register all my devises for the past 15 years...
  3. Unable to access computer due to Microsoft deleting my email account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to access computer due to Microsoft deleting my email account.: If Microsoft deleted my email account, how do I link my computer to a different email/account. I cannot open my computer any longer after updating to Windows 11. It says there are new security settings. I have used this email to register all my devises for the past 15 years...
  4. Unable to access laptop due to deleted email account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to access laptop due to deleted email account: I recently purchased a new laptop now when removing my account from previous laptop I seem to have deleted email account. Unfortunately I had already set up the new laptop with this email account. Now I can’t access the machine because being asked to enter PIN. Can’t use the...
  5. Windows key is tied to a University email account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows key is tied to a University email account: Hi all, TL;DR: My old Windows key is tied to a University email account that I no longer have access to and I am unable to reactivate my Windows 10 now after a clean install. Is there any way of proving my purchase or somehow retrieving the old key? This all started when I...
  6. Unable to Delete Email Account from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to Delete Email Account from Windows 10: Hello, I no longer have access to the following email ending in .onmicrosoft.com and wish to delete it from my Windows 10 computer. However, when I click on the "manage" button, it takes me to a login page for my personal email address and I am unable to log in using my...
  7. Unable to delete or add any email account in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to delete or add any email account in Windows 10: i can't delete or add any email account in Mail app or in Settings. in mail app ,i opened "Manage Account" and click my mail account or click add account but nothinghappened. in settings too,i click add account but stillnothing happened. i tried to clear all data of the...
  8. Unable to delete microsoft account under Email & Accounts in Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to delete microsoft account under Email & Accounts in Windows 10: Hello, I have two Microsoft accounts listed under Email & Accounts. There is NO option to delete the "Primary" account. I only want the second account on the computer. I already tried removing the laptop from the webpage interface, but the account is still there. Why is there...
  9. delete an email account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    delete an email account?: How do I delete an email account? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-an-email-account/066061a4-6bb0-4912-ba12-506301b3e586"
  10. Deleted email account

in Browsers and Email
    Deleted email account: hiya folks new here but hope i can get some help regarding a deleted email account . i have been using windows live mail to access my ntl emails, for the last few days i couldn't access them, long story short i have now deleted my account by mistake, i added another...