Windows 10: I'm unable to download Youtube App on my Windows 10 Desktop..

Discus and support I'm unable to download Youtube App on my Windows 10 Desktop.. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; ..but tried follow the video I'll link below, using DNS settings, and 2nd method using Command Prompt. Neither worked, but I wanted to show you what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Goldengirl52, Aug 8, 2021.

1. I'm unable to download Youtube App on my Windows 10 Desktop..

..but tried follow the video I'll link below, using DNS settings, and 2nd method using Command Prompt. Neither worked, but I wanted to show you what I'd done so far. I've seen the info on downloading it through Google Chrome but I don't use Google Chrome, I use Firefox. I thought I might always have to use Chrome to get to the Youtube App and I don't want to do that. Can anyone shed some light on why I can't get the App to download on my PC? I have Windows 21H1. If you need more info, I will be happy to supply it Thanks much! PS Not happy using the website for Youtube, and heard I might get better sound-quality using the App instead.

:)

Goldengirl52, Aug 8, 2021
  2. shaptoni Win User

Unable to play YouTube or Netflix

Since upgrading to the latest version of Windows 10 Pro I am now unable to play YouTube or Netflix

I am using a Lenovo Yoga Book Windows version 10.0.18363

Netflix Error U7361-1253-800705AA (app)

Netflix Error H7361-1253-800705AA​ (edge browser)

YouTube Error JDSEu8jhH639FHdh (edge browser)

Netflix say:

If you experience the error code U7361-1253-800705AA on your Windows 10 computer, it typically indicates that your system requires an update. Follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issue.​
    • Perform Windows updates​
    - this is what caused the issue and i am now on the latest version

• If you are using the Windows 10 N or Windows 10 KN edition, we suggest downloading the Windows Media Feature Pack.
    - this is not applicable for my version

Can anyone help?

Thanks

shaptoni, Aug 8, 2021
  3. After installing windows 10, desktop has no icons and flashes

Any suggestions?

sbbarnett24, Aug 8, 2021
  4. I'm unable to download Youtube App on my Windows 10 Desktop..

Unable to download apps from Windows Store

Hi Nishadha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate you interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to download Apps from Windows Store, we will help you to resolve this issue.

• Kindly let us know if you are able to see any error message/ notification.

I suggest you to login through administrator Microsoft Account and perform the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Re-register the Store App and check.

• Right click on Start button on the desktop and select
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Here, User Account Control window pops up and click on
      Yes to open Command Prompt with administrator privileges.

• Type the below command in the Command Prompt:

• powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 8, 2021
Thema:

I'm unable to download Youtube App on my Windows 10 Desktop..

1. I'm unable to download Youtube App on my Windows 10 Desktop.. - Similar Threads - I'm unable download

2. I'm installing Windows 10 on my Dell desktop with Windows 8.1. It downloaded and the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm installing Windows 10 on my Dell desktop with Windows 8.1. It downloaded and the...: I'm installing Windows 10 on my Dell desktop with Windows 8.1. It downloaded and the download was verified. Now it is checking for updates, and has stopped at 14%, for over an hour. What can I do?...
  3. I'm installing Windows 10 on my Dell desktop with Windows 8.1. It downloaded and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm installing Windows 10 on my Dell desktop with Windows 8.1. It downloaded and the...: I'm installing Windows 10 on my Dell desktop with Windows 8.1. It downloaded and the download was verified. Now it is checking for updates, and has stopped at 14%, for over an hour. What can I do?...
  4. I'm installing Windows 10 on my Dell desktop with Windows 8.1. It downloaded and the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. youtube app missing after download

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    youtube app missing after download: Hi so i couldn't get the youtube app from the microsoft store app, so i downloaded it from the web version. It's been a week of me trying to find it as it's "missing". It says i own this app, but i can't find it anywhere to uninstall or delete, so i can re-download. I've been...
  6. How to download YouTube in windows 10?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to download YouTube in windows 10?: How to download YouTube in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-youtube-in-windows-10/57c6d131-0a7c-47ba-a0a5-33270d2bbde1
  7. Download YouTube on windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download YouTube on windows 10: I want to download youtube on my laptop I am running on windows 10. Is there any way to download YouTube on windows 10 for free so please reply. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-youtube-on-windows-10/ad4afd72-b6ba-482b-8e48-569a7e8f67eb
  8. My Windows apps are not running and I'm unable to uninstall a programme.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Windows apps are not running and I'm unable to uninstall a programme.: Hello Everyone, After installing an antivirus software in my windows 10 my pc is not responding and all the apps are not opening and is showing some error code in a dialogue box. I'm also unable to uninstall a programme ,play a game and my search bar for Windows is also not...
  9. youtube downloader

youtube downloader: I purchased from Microsoft store a youtube downloader. but when i tried to find it was not there.it was just purchased a few hours earlier. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-downloader/e794da9a-81fe-42e8-a6ae-44dc7234e6ea
  10. Whatsapp desktop asking for update, but I'm unable to update app.

Whatsapp desktop asking for update, but I'm unable to update app.: WhatsApp asking me to update the app, but when I try to access the update, there is nothing to click. When checking the Microsoft play store and checking my library, WhatsApp isn't there at all. When accessing my settings from windows, WhatsApp is an app, but there is no...