Windows 10: I'm unable to install armory crate because of a 502 error

Discus and support I'm unable to install armory crate because of a 502 error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have tried to uninstall the application with the tool and then to install it again like it is said on the website but it still doesn't work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by thomas laliberte, Feb 5, 2023.

1. I'm unable to install armory crate because of a 502 error

I have tried to uninstall the application with the tool and then to install it again like it is said on the website but it still doesn't work

:)

thomas laliberte, Feb 5, 2023

2. Error 502

Hi Muhammad,

To better assist you with the Cortana issue, please answer the following questions:

• Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?
    • Which app are you accessing when you're getting the error code 502?
    • How did you reset the phone?

Regards.

Rommel Diw, Feb 5, 2023
  3. DarkEstra Win User
    unable to install windows on M.2

Hello
    i have m.2 960 evo installed on Gigabyte z270-Ultra Gaming
    so i did the AHCI thingy from the bios
    and it detect the m.2
    but when i try to install windows
    it reachs to the page where i should make partition and start installing
    it says u unable to install windows on this partition and i should enable m.2 from bios
    tried the UEFI and legacy
    nothing happend
    so what is the solution here

DarkEstra, Feb 5, 2023
  4. Harry9001 Win User

I'm unable to install armory crate because of a 502 error

Unable to install any OS

Hi guys, I'm unable to install any OS. I tried ubuntu and got input/output error, tried installing window 7 error 0x80000010.

Downloaded iso's of both again and again still same result. Got a new SSD still the same, tried a different usb still the same.

I'm fed up, have been trying since the past 1 month still am unable to install.
    I've listed my specs in my profile.

PS Have even tried/changed my ram.
    Where the pug is the problem ?

I have been using live usb to work on computer for now but I need a permanent OS.

Harry9001, Feb 5, 2023
Thema:

I'm unable to install armory crate because of a 502 error

1. I'm unable to install armory crate because of a 502 error - Similar Threads - I'm unable install

2. Is there any way to prevent the UWP process group from suspending Armory Crate while I am...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to prevent the UWP process group from suspending Armory Crate while I am...: The UWP process group keeps suspending Armory Crate while I am trying to use it, which means I can't really change any of the settings controlled by Armory Crate such as how well my GPU works, and when I am trying to play some games they have very low FPS because the graphics...
  3. Is there any way to prevent the UWP process group from suspending Armory Crate while I am...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to prevent the UWP process group from suspending Armory Crate while I am...: The UWP process group keeps suspending Armory Crate while I am trying to use it, which means I can't really change any of the settings controlled by Armory Crate such as how well my GPU works, and when I am trying to play some games they have very low FPS because the graphics...
  4. How to prevent Windows from overriding Asus Armory crate's power plan mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to prevent Windows from overriding Asus Armory crate's power plan mode?: I get this notification whenever I plug or unplug the laptop from the power, asking to override the ROG operating mode that has been set in the Armoury Crate. I intend to use the crate's power plans by default, most of the times I put it on "silent" mode, and on "performance"...
  5. How to prevent Windows from overriding Asus Armory crate's power plan mode?

How to prevent Windows from overriding Asus Armory crate's power plan mode?: I get this notification whenever I plug or unplug the laptop from the power, asking to override the ROG operating mode that has been set in the Armoury Crate. I intend to use the crate's power plans by default, most of the times I put it on "silent" mode, and on "performance"...
  6. Restarting my pc would that delite pre-installed things like armory crate that came with my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restarting my pc would that delite pre-installed things like armory crate that came with my pc?: Im afraid that if I restart my pc it will remove all the apps that control led lights and things that came with my pc asus program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restarting-my-pc-would-that-delite-pre-installed/5ee761e7-9f8f-4ca0-81de-aad30da90ee1
  7. Restarting my pc would that delite pre-installed things like armory crate that came with my pc?

Restarting my pc would that delite pre-installed things like armory crate that came with my pc?: Im afraid that if I restart my pc it will remove all the apps that control led lights and things that came with my pc asus program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restarting-my-pc-would-that-delite-pre-installed/5ee761e7-9f8f-4ca0-81de-aad30da90ee1
  8. I'm unable to install armory crate because of a 502 error

I'm unable to install armory crate because of a 502 error: I have tried to uninstall the application with the tool and then to install it again like it is said on the website but it still doesn't work...
  9. After Windows Update: Search bar, Netflix App, Asus Armory Crate Crash when initiated.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Windows Update: Search bar, Netflix App, Asus Armory Crate Crash when initiated.: Windows updates are ruining my computer. After an update on 06/24/2021, this happened.All three processes crashed very soon after I initiate them.Search bar crashesNetflix App crashesAsus Armory Crate crashes Link to Reliability...
  10. What is error 502 Bad Gateway?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is error 502 Bad Gateway?: What is error 502 Bad Gateway? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-502badgateway/2dafbb05-a7ea-4c7c-a5f5-11159f1f3ef3