Windows 10: I'm unable to install or find where this folder is, any pointers on how to solve this one?

Discus and support I'm unable to install or find where this folder is, any pointers on how to solve this one? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/azimiq [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/azimiq, Feb 15, 2020.

1. /u/azimiq Win User

I'm unable to install or find where this folder is, any pointers on how to solve this one?

/u/azimiq, Feb 15, 2020
  2. DarkEstra Win User

unable to install windows on M.2

Hello
    i have m.2 960 evo installed on Gigabyte z270-Ultra Gaming
    so i did the AHCI thingy from the bios
    and it detect the m.2
    but when i try to install windows
    it reachs to the page where i should make partition and start installing
    it says u unable to install windows on this partition and i should enable m.2 from bios
    tried the UEFI and legacy
    nothing happend
    so what is the solution here

DarkEstra, Feb 15, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Feb 15, 2020
  4. BUG
    bug Win User

I'm unable to install or find where this folder is, any pointers on how to solve this one?

Thema:

1. I'm unable to install or find where this folder is, any pointers on how to solve this one? - Similar Threads - I'm unable install

2. How to find where an app is installed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find where an app is installed?: I have a VPN installed that I basically use all the time. But Hulu and DIsney+ do not work on a VPN. So, instead of turning my VPN on and off any time I want to use them, I'd like to set up a split tunnel where Hulu and Disney+ bypass the VPN. To do this, I need to select the...
  3. How to find where an app is installed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to find where an app is installed?: I have a VPN installed that I basically use all the time. But Hulu and DIsney+ do not work on a VPN. So, instead of turning my VPN on and off any time I want to use them, I'd like to set up a split tunnel where Hulu and Disney+ bypass the VPN. To do this, I need to select the...
  4. SOLVED: Unable to Login to Any Microsoft App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SOLVED: Unable to Login to Any Microsoft App: I recently transferred my Microsoft account to a different email and I am now unable to login to any Microsoft app like the Microsoft Store, the Xbox Console Companion, or even games like Halo: The Master Chief collection. I am, however, able to log in to all listed using...
  5. How to find where an app is installed?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to find where an app is installed?: Hello,I have a very hard time to find where on my computer some applications are installed.I installed this application some time ago. It is visible in Settings\Apps but for some unknown reason, the installation path is hidden from me I don't understand why Windows does...
  6. [Solve] How to solve "Cannot Find Active.vbs"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    [Solve] How to solve "Cannot Find Active.vbs": [ATTACH] This shows keep spam that it can not find file 'C:\Users\Cooper Oon\AppData\Local\Disk\Package\Active.vbs'. How to solve this error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solve-how-to-solve-cannot-find-activevbs/69ca9c6a-b1e7-43bc-b3a5-88ab4118f55c
  7. Unable to find user folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to find user folder: So I changed my user name on my desktop and despite changing it, the user folder still displays the old user name and it seems like photos downloaded from a game is transferred to a folder under the new user name but I am still unable to find said user folder for the new...
  8. where can I find my pointer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    where can I find my pointer?: when I opened my LP, my pointer is no where to be found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-my-pointer/fe789cea-b358-4f6f-bd83-ecdb13fc956b
  9. How or where do I find the Download folder icon?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How or where do I find the Download folder icon?: https://i.imgur.com/jWK2i5C.png I did not find this icon in Shell32.dll or nowhere on the internet. Can anyone help me? submitted by /u/SenhorBrilhante [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g1aa2e/how_or_where_do_i_find_the_download_folder_icon/
  10. Unable to install any drivers (for Oneplus One phone)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to install any drivers (for Oneplus One phone): Hi there, Unfortunatley I am unable to install any driver for my phone; the Oneplus One. This is the error I'm getting: "one of the installers for this device cannot perform the installation at this time" [img] I get the same error for ADB and Fastboot drivers....