Windows 10: I'm unable to install Windows 10 (although I don't get any errors)

Discus and support I'm unable to install Windows 10 (although I don't get any errors) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello everyone, Recently I bought a new SSD for my laptop (this is the MSATA I got). I have a Toshiba Satellite Z30-a-142. It originally came with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Maria Jaramillo Sojo, Oct 3, 2019.

1. I'm unable to install Windows 10 (although I don't get any errors)

Hello everyone,

Recently I bought a new SSD for my laptop (this is the MSATA I got). I have a Toshiba Satellite Z30-a-142. It originally came with Windows 8.1, which updated freely to Windows 10 afterward.

I downloaded the tool for creating an installation media on a USB that I introduced in my laptop, with the new SSD already. I entered the BIOS before installing Windows to make sure that the system first read the SDD and, if it was empty, then read from the USB. Everything's fine at this point. I started to install Windows 10 following the instructions (although I have already done this process a few times before) and I noticed several things that weren't common:

• The installation assistant didn't ask me to enter any license key
    • When "installing features", it doesn't take any time, it's instant, and normally, it takes a while (or at least that's what I believe). I'll show you in a GIF.

I'm unable to install Windows 10 (although I don't get any errors) [​IMG]

(Sorry for the language of the GIF, I'm from Spain, but it's exactly the same than the English version)

After that, the system resets, and when it turns on, it reads from the USB again and restarts the installation process. It doesn't show me any errors, but nothing's installed on my SSD.

I'm not an expert anymore, but I think that the problem has to do with the BIOS configuration and not with the new SSD. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong. I'd be so grateful if you could help me. Thanks in advance!

:)

Maria Jaramillo Sojo, Oct 3, 2019
  2. DarkEstra Win User

unable to install windows on M.2

Hello
    i have m.2 960 evo installed on Gigabyte z270-Ultra Gaming
    so i did the AHCI thingy from the bios
    and it detect the m.2
    but when i try to install windows
    it reachs to the page where i should make partition and start installing
    it says u unable to install windows on this partition and i should enable m.2 from bios
    tried the UEFI and legacy
    nothing happend
    so what is the solution here

DarkEstra, Oct 3, 2019
  3. NdMk2o1o Win User
    1607: Unable to install installshield scripting runtime error - Win10

Anyone had this error installing any old games? 1607: Unable to install installshield scripting runtime error

The game is COD 2 and am running Windows 10 x64.... am sure I have installed this on a previous Windows 10 build, tried a quick google though it's throwing up a load of old threads related to Windows XP

NdMk2o1o, Oct 3, 2019
  4. I'm unable to install Windows 10 (although I don't get any errors)

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

I'm unable to install Windows 10 (although I don't get any errors)

1. I'm unable to install Windows 10 (although I don't get any errors) - Similar Threads - I'm unable install

2. An application in the taskbar displays the notification circle, although I don't have any...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An application in the taskbar displays the notification circle, although I don't have any...: Here is a screenshot:What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-application-in-the-taskbar-displays-the/73fc6069-2c91-4417-a1a2-06c5bc3b1d66
  3. An application in the taskbar displays the notification circle, although I don't have any...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An application in the taskbar displays the notification circle, although I don't have any...: Here is a screenshot:What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-application-in-the-taskbar-displays-the/73fc6069-2c91-4417-a1a2-06c5bc3b1d66
  4. I'm Not getting any Sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm Not getting any Sound: I'm Not getting any Sound On My Device. Have run Troubleshooter and Reinstalled Audio Drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-getting-any-sound/937e6bab-af37-420f-8195-2e245ecdb166
  5. I'm Not getting any Sound

I'm Not getting any Sound: I'm Not getting any Sound On My Device. Have run Troubleshooter and Reinstalled Audio Drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-getting-any-sound/937e6bab-af37-420f-8195-2e245ecdb166
  6. I'm Not getting any Sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I'm unable to install Windows 11.

I'm unable to install Windows 11.: Hi!I've been installing and downloading the Windows 11 update repeatedly and it is still not working.The latest error I received from the Windows Update is below.Can anyone assist me further on this?I already tried redownloading it for several times - still did not workI...
  8. I'm an admin, but I don't have any permissions.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I'm an admin, but I don't have any permissions.: Things on my computer have been really weird lately. It started with it not wanting to install programs because it couldn't get access to the file locations of where it wanted to install. Now, I can't even run .msi files or even basic .exe files without it telling me that I...
  9. I don't know whether i'm getting hacked or i'm glitched

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I don't know whether i'm getting hacked or i'm glitched: So I loaded up my pc and when I pressed the space bar to initiate the sign-in screen I was greeted with a message saying "You've entered an incorrect PIN several times To try again, enter A1B2C3 below." and I thought I just knocked my keyboard accidentally before my pc...
  10. I'm unable to install Windows 10 (but I don't get any errors)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm unable to install Windows 10 (but I don't get any errors): Hello everyone, Recently I bought a new SSD for my laptop (this is the MSATA I got). I have a Toshiba Satellite Z30-a-142. It originally came with Windows 8.1, which updated freely to Windows 10 afterward. I downloaded the tool for creating an installation media on a USB...