Windows 10: I'm unable to redeem my minecraft 10 key

Discus and support I'm unable to redeem my minecraft 10 key in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm unable to redeem my windows 10 key that i claimed on the 25 august, 2015 that i didn't redeem is there any thing I can do before the 20 april 2020?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MathiasBjørn-Lindin, Apr 18, 2020.

1. I'm unable to redeem my minecraft 10 key

I'm unable to redeem my windows 10 key that i claimed on the 25 august, 2015 that i didn't redeem is there any thing I can do before the 20 april 2020?

:)

MathiasBjørn-Lindin, Apr 18, 2020

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    Can't redeem Minecraft Windows 10.

Hi Isaac,

There are many possible reasons that makes you unable to redeem Minecraft for Windows 10. Are you trying to redeem
    Minecraft via Windows Store application or via
    Windows Store web version
    on browsers?

We'll be looking forward for your reply.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Apr 18, 2020
  4. I'm unable to redeem my minecraft 10 key

Issues while redeeming Minecraft from Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while redeeming Minecraft on your PC. For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. When did you purchase Minecraft for Windows 10 from Mojang?
    2. Have you redeemed the code previously on your Microsoft account?
    3. Are you signing in to the same Microsoft account to the download the game from Microsoft store?
    4. What is the complete error message you receive while redeeming the code?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to try resetting the store app and check if that helps.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for
      Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe and hit enter.
    3. Wait for the Store to relaunch and try redeeming again.

Please get back to us with the detailed information to assist you further.

We await your response.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

I'm unable to redeem my minecraft 10 key

1. I'm unable to redeem my minecraft 10 key - Similar Threads - I'm unable redeem

2. I'm unable to dowload minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm unable to dowload minecraft: I'm on acer nitro 5 515-58 laptop. I've tried to download minecraft from microsoft store and the website but still nothing. When i try to download it from the website it tells me: "We weren't able to install the app 80070490". I tried updating everything i could but still...
  3. Unable to redeem Minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to redeem Minecraft windows 10: Hi, I have recently learnt that as I purchased Minecraft Java edition before October 2018 I have 10 days left to claim a free Windows 10 version. I tried to do this however when entering the code an error message shows up saying the code has already been redeemed. I did not...
  4. Redeeming my Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeeming my Minecraft Windows 10: I got Minecraft back in 2015 and recently went to redeem my Windows 10 version. when I clicked the button to redeem it, it told me this: Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on...
  5. Unable to redeem a free copy of "minecraft for windows 10"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to redeem a free copy of "minecraft for windows 10": So, as the subject says, i get this error when i try to redeem my free copy: Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later! Is this a bug or really...
  6. redeeming Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    redeeming Minecraft: I am trying to redeem free Minecraft and I followed all the steps but Microsoft is not sending a 25 digit code. Its been an extended period of time and I am not sure what to do....
  7. Unable to redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code: I'm an avid player of Minecraft, and recently, crossplay came out for bedrock users. I've had Minecraft since almost 2011 now, and I definitely know I'm available for a code, but when I'm on the Mojang website it just says this: "Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out...
  8. Minecraft key for Windows 10 already redeemed?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Minecraft key for Windows 10 already redeemed?: I opened my Mojang account to get my key for Minecraft for Windows 10, but it says my code is already redeemed. It does not appear in my order history, and trying to download it through the Microsoft store shows that it is not in my account. Is it possible to get a new code?...
  9. Unable to redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: My issue is strange, for many other people receive an error message when redeeming the code given to you, but not me. My page is left blank. The code is activated, but every time I click the "redeem", it loads me a blank page, with nothing afterwards. I was hoping I could try...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 key was redeemed on a diffrent account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 key was redeemed on a diffrent account: Hello, I had a minecraft key I had from my mojang account that was redeemed on a separate Microsoft account a year ago, And I have no idea what the login information was and I don't have it hooked up to my main either. Please help thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft redeem code for windows 10 page to enter code blank