Windows 10: I'm unable to see the clock on the taskbar, how do I fix this?

Discus and support I'm unable to see the clock on the taskbar, how do I fix this? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After going into notification settings it still wasn't working because there was no toggle for time. Was it an input I might've done by accident?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ryry123, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Ryry123 Win User

I'm unable to see the clock on the taskbar, how do I fix this?

After going into notification settings it still wasn't working because there was no toggle for time. Was it an input I might've done by accident?

:)

Ryry123, Mar 24, 2021
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Mar 24, 2021
  3. davidhk Win User
    Clock on taskbar missing ':'

There is a thread in this forum which has an answer :
    Win 10 Pro Creators update taskbar clock anomaly - any suggestions?

The answer was given by threevolve, post #9.
    3 other members in the same thread had confirmed that the solution worked.

davidhk, Mar 24, 2021
  4. I'm unable to see the clock on the taskbar, how do I fix this?

Clock and date on Taskbar missing

My clock and date disappeared from the taskbar in windows 10. After trying various suggestions, none of which worked, but this did work for me:

Right click on an empty space on the taskbar,

Click settings

In the option "Move Taskbar" move it to right or top of the screen and the clock reappears, when I returned the taskbar back to the bottom, the clock and date was still visible.

Obviously a Microsoft Glitch, in the windows 10 Anniversary update. I haven't restarted my PC since, so will be interesting to see if the clock remains there.

JohnCooling, Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

I'm unable to see the clock on the taskbar, how do I fix this?

1. I'm unable to see the clock on the taskbar, how do I fix this? - Similar Threads - I'm unable clock

2. how do i fix my taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i fix my taskbar: when i bring my mouse down to the bottom of the screen it does not show up and when i press the windows key when im on the home screen my screen goes black and other than that it takes longer to come up i have tried to restart windows explorer and using powershell and nothing...
  3. How do I change the clock on the HOME SCREEN, Not display in the taskbar to a 24 hour clock.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the clock on the HOME SCREEN, Not display in the taskbar to a 24 hour clock.: How do I change the clock on the HOME SCREEN, Not the display in the taskbar, to a 24 hour clock? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-clock-on-the-home-screen-not/1577b5ae-cae4-421a-91d5-43c63c0e17d6
  4. How do I change the clock on the HOME SCREEN, Not display in the taskbar to a 24 hour clock.

How do I change the clock on the HOME SCREEN, Not display in the taskbar to a 24 hour clock.: How do I change the clock on the HOME SCREEN, Not the display in the taskbar, to a 24 hour clock? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-clock-on-the-home-screen-not/1577b5ae-cae4-421a-91d5-43c63c0e17d6
  5. How do i fix my taskbar

How do i fix my taskbar: For some reason my taskbar suddenly changed and it looks like this. How do i fix this? I completely dislike this and i want to change it back so please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-my-taskbar/689b6218-485e-4538-b372-4e69e3563ab7
  6. How do I fix this taskbar issue??

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I fix this taskbar issue??: Hey, so around 5 mins ago, i restarted my pc cause it was lagging somewhat.. Then This happend...Legit there are not taskbar icons that show, neither the wifi icon battery or anything.... They just completely disappeared... So how do i fix it??...
  7. How do I fix this taskbar issue??

How do I fix this taskbar issue??: Hey, so around 5 mins ago, i restarted my pc cause it was lagging somewhat.. Then This happend...Legit there are not taskbar icons that show, neither the wifi icon battery or anything.... They just completely disappeared... So how do i fix it??...
  8. Taskbar clock is one hour ahead of internal clock. How do I synchronize them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar clock is one hour ahead of internal clock. How do I synchronize them?: Hello. I have the strangest issue where my taskbar clock is one hour ahead of the rest of my laptop. For instance, I downloaded a file at 10:56AM. My taskbar clock said 10:56AM but in File Explorer the date modified shows 9:56AM. This one hour difference can be seen...
  9. Taskbar clock is one hour ahead of internal clock. How do I synchronize them?

Taskbar clock is one hour ahead of internal clock. How do I synchronize them?: Hello. I have the strangest issue where my taskbar clock is one hour ahead of the rest of my laptop. For instance, I downloaded a file at 10:56AM. My taskbar clock said 10:56AM but in File Explorer the date modified shows 9:56AM. This one hour difference can be seen...
  10. My live tiles disappeared and I'm only seeing a taskbar on the display How can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My live tiles disappeared and I'm only seeing a taskbar on the display How can I fix this?: live tiles disappeared. Now only taskbar on display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-live-tiles-disappeared-and-im-only-seeing-a/b11757b8-25f3-48c4-b62a-7ed8a03fb326