Windows 10: I'm unable to uninstall xbox apps on my desktop and I don't want them (option is grayed out).

Discus and support I'm unable to uninstall xbox apps on my desktop and I don't want them (option is grayed out). in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm unable to uninstall xbox apps on my desktop and I don't want them (option is grayed out).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChristiLyson, Jun 10, 2019.

1. I'm unable to uninstall xbox apps on my desktop and I don't want them (option is grayed out).

I'm unable to uninstall xbox apps on my desktop and I don't want them (option is grayed out).

:)

ChristiLyson, Jun 10, 2019

2. Want to UNINSTALL XBox

Hi Kristi,

Xbox App is one of the built-in applications on Windows 10. To uninstall it from your computer, you have to perform the following steps using the Windows PowerShell:

• Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.  
    • Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.  
    •  Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Hit Enter.  

If you are unable to uninstall the app, reset Windows Store to clear the store cache and try to uninstall the Xbox app again.

Here's how to reset Windows Store:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Want to UNINSTALL XBox

I done the uninstall procedure per your instruction, but it did not work. The uninstall button for both X-Box apps,are greyed out.They show advanced,but when you click it,it shows a reset button this does not uninstall.Please Help?

Robert Bilderback, Jun 10, 2019
  4. I'm unable to uninstall xbox apps on my desktop and I don't want them (option is grayed out).

How to uninstall Windows 10 apps ?

After some upgrade about 60 days ago, I am unable to use Mail and Calender app in Windows 10, it will not allow me to uninstall the app to reinstall as suggested by the store. The app is grayed out and no option to uninstall. I have tried Windows Powershell
    , as suggested by other users with similar problems but it says this file may be corrupted. So I ran a deep virus scan with no success. Is there any other steps I can take.

Chrissy Blue

ChrissyBlue, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

I'm unable to uninstall xbox apps on my desktop and I don't want them (option is grayed out).

1. I'm unable to uninstall xbox apps on my desktop and I don't want them (option is grayed out). - Similar Threads - I'm unable uninstall

2. Keyboard options has a bugged out UK option that I don't want

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard options has a bugged out UK option that I don't want: There is this option for an English United Kingdom keyboard that I don't want. however it doesnt show up in the list of installed keyboards nor does United States-International show up as a language pack optionIf i add the UK keyboard it ends up with these cursed optionsit...
  3. Domain option grayed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Domain option grayed out: I am unable to add our new devices to our active directory. The new devices are running on windows 11. It is currently on Workgroup, But I need it to be added to the domain. I work at a school district in the IT department....
  4. Domain option grayed out

Domain option grayed out: I am unable to add our new devices to our active directory. The new devices are running on windows 11. It is currently on Workgroup, But I need it to be added to the domain. I work at a school district in the IT department....
  5. WiFi option grayed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi option grayed out: Hello! For a while now my desktop computer an HP all in one will disconnect from wifi and say there is no network available. When I go to network settings, the wifi button is in the off position and I cannot click on it. I can only restart the computer, but it will happen...
  6. WiFi option grayed out

WiFi option grayed out: Hello! For a while now my desktop computer an HP all in one will disconnect from wifi and say there is no network available. When I go to network settings, the wifi button is in the off position and I cannot click on it. I can only restart the computer, but it will happen...
  7. Unable to Uninstall Xbox Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Uninstall Xbox Apps: I have a Lenovo Flex 14 laptop with Windows 10 and am unable to uninstall the Xbox apps which I desire to do because I don't use them I don't even own an Xbox and need to free up the space. I'm aware that Windows deliberately prevents traditional uninstalling because it's a...
  8. Unable to Uninstall Xbox Apps

Unable to Uninstall Xbox Apps: I have a Lenovo Flex 14 laptop with Windows 10 and am unable to uninstall the Xbox apps which I desire to do because I don't use them I don't even own an Xbox and need to free up the space. I'm aware that Windows deliberately prevents traditional uninstalling because it's a...
  9. 3D Builder Tabs & Options Gray Out After Clicking On Them

3D Builder Tabs & Options Gray Out After Clicking On Them: It worked great yesterday but today when I launched 3D Builder and clicked on Object or Insert or any of them all the options and tabs went gray. I did these two troubleshooting methods and it worked after reboot but when I closed the app and restarted it went back to gray...
  10. WiFi option grayed out.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi option grayed out.: After upgrading to Windows 10 2 days wireless worked properly but when I switch on my laptop the wifi option grayed out I tried to update my wireless drives but that did not work so I reset my network but that did not work so I check-in BIOS but wireless is on so I update my...