Windows 10: I'm using MS Wordpad and would like to know if there is a way to get it to change to...

Discus and support I'm using MS Wordpad and would like to know if there is a way to get it to change to... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have 5 HDDs on my PC and I am using a Word Pad variant.Is there some way to get WP to switch to another Hard Disk Drive?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by warp4dennis_939, Jan 8, 2022.

1. I'm using MS Wordpad and would like to know if there is a way to get it to change to...

I have 5 HDDs on my PC and I am using a Word Pad variant.Is there some way to get WP to switch to another Hard Disk Drive?

:)

warp4dennis_939, Jan 8, 2022

2. wordpad type

Hi,

We would like to know more about this concern, kindly answer the following:

• What version of Wordpad are you using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?
    • Did you make any changes on the computer before you encountered this issue?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Charianne Per, Jan 8, 2022
  3. namitakrs Win User
    WordPad issue

I like to suggest you some steps as per my last experience follow these:
    Click -> Start menu -> type ‘WordPad' in the taskbar-> search and click on the result. -> open WordPad.
    If you’re find difficulty to open WordPad,
    the Press -> Windows + R key -> type ‘Write’ -> hit enter.
    You will WordPad application launching on the
    screen.
    or
    Navigate this path C:\windows\system32\ you will see a ‘write’ (File).
    The application is here now.

I'm using MS Wordpad and would like to know if there is a way to get it to change to... [​IMG]

or
    Just run an Office repair sofwtare to check if there will be any changes on the Word pad.

namitakrs, Jan 8, 2022
  4. wolf2009 Win User

I'm using MS Wordpad and would like to know if there is a way to get it to change to...

Wordpad ? Notepad ++ ? Why like this ?

I have a question. I don't understand why this is happening.

I'm going to show some screens and try to explain as well as possible.

So I downloaded a Oblivion mod Natural Environments, and its readme is a .txt file.

Now I use Notepad++ to read most of the files on my PC. What I don't understand is why the line goes so far to the right, that I have to horizontally scroll all the way to right to read the entire line.

Now when I open the same file in Wordpad, the whole text is neatly formatted so that I don't have to scroll to the right.

NotePad ++

I'm using MS Wordpad and would like to know if there is a way to get it to change to... zxl4ld.jpg

Wordpad

I'm using MS Wordpad and would like to know if there is a way to get it to change to... s41ax3.jpg

Why does this happen ? And can I make Notepad++ behave like Wordpad does ? Or is their a better text editor than Notepad++ which is lightweight and starts quickly, but not like MS Word.

wolf2009, Jan 8, 2022
Thema:

I'm using MS Wordpad and would like to know if there is a way to get it to change to...

1. I'm using MS Wordpad and would like to know if there is a way to get it to change to... - Similar Threads - I'm using Wordpad

2. file explorer changed and I would like to go back to the way it was.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    file explorer changed and I would like to go back to the way it was.: Here is a screenshot of file explorer. I don't even know what to call the bar at the top that shows folders like this: OneDrive > ... My Real Stuff > Red CrossI used to be able to see more folders in the box because the text size was smaller. Microsoft, in its infinite...
  3. file explorer changed and I would like to go back to the way it was.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    file explorer changed and I would like to go back to the way it was.: Here is a screenshot of file explorer. I don't even know what to call the bar at the top that shows folders like this: OneDrive > ... My Real Stuff > Red CrossI used to be able to see more folders in the box because the text size was smaller. Microsoft, in its infinite...
  4. would like to know if it is normal !!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    would like to know if it is normal !!!!: Hello,I always have the sstp windows service running and 7 wan miniports underneath my intel i219-v connection in device manager.I don't know if it is normal but i would like to know it.Kind regards,Arno,...
  5. would like to know if it is normal !!!!

would like to know if it is normal !!!!: Hello,I always have the sstp windows service running and 7 wan miniports underneath my intel i219-v connection in device manager.I don't know if it is normal but i would like to know it.Kind regards,Arno,...
  6. I'm using MS Wordpad and would like to know if there is a way to get it to change to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm using MS Wordpad and would like to know if there is a way to get it to change to...: I have 5 HDDs on my PC and I am using a Word Pad variant.Is there some way to get WP to switch to another Hard Disk Drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-using-ms-wordpad-and-would-like-to-know-if/aecfc9a4-d7bb-4049-835f-fca02cbcc81b
  7. Would like to know 2 things

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Would like to know 2 things: 1. What is actually taking place when I get the message "Updating Component Registration"? I have an app for MS Flight Simulator X that installed just fine under Win 7. In Win 10, it hangs at the above message and never progresses. 2. Also with FSX, the installation of the...
  8. I would like to insert lines in Wordpad. Is it possible?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I would like to insert lines in Wordpad. Is it possible?: I would like to insert lines in Wordpad. Is it possible? * Original title: Insert https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-insert-lines-in-wordpad-is-it/e7fe7014-834d-4647-94e0-f61af4fe751a"
  9. Changing default settings for MS Wordpad?

Changing default settings for MS Wordpad?: Is there some way to change the default settings for MS Word in Win10? Specifically, I would the following to be default: Line spacing: 1.00 Add 10 pt space after paragraph (FALSE) Word wrap: Wrap to window 77105
  10. I would like to change the way file explorer looks

in Windows 10 Support
    I would like to change the way file explorer looks: I would like to change the way file explorer looks, it looks like this now [img] I'd like it to look more like this [img] Any and all help is very much appreciated. Thanks 73631