Windows 10: I'm using the trial version of windows 10. Will an xp virtual machine be able to run on the...

Discus and support I'm using the trial version of windows 10. Will an xp virtual machine be able to run on the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Pretty much the title. submitted by /u/Tusked_Puma [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Tusked_Puma, Dec 14, 2020.

1. I'm using the trial version of windows 10. Will an xp virtual machine be able to run on the...

/u/Tusked_Puma, Dec 14, 2020

2. Running a Virtual Machine under Windows 10.

Before the Windows 10 upgrades, I was running a virtual machine, Virtual PC2007, running under windows 7. Have a licence of Windows XP, that I was running in the VM. All was fine and great. Then Windows 10 was upgraded into my machine, now I'm getting
    an error message "Virtual PC 2007 SP1 doesn't work on this version of Windows. Learn more." Is there a version of Virtual Machine that I can run Windows XP under Windows 10?

Thank you

j.villanueva, Dec 14, 2020
  3. Teylord Win User
    Run Windows XP mode in virtual machine

Original title: Hyper-V / XP Mode Virtual

To whom it may concern;

I have Hyper-V up and running in Windows 10. I created a virtual machine easily enough.

I want to run Windows XP Mode in this virtual machine in order to run an old software.

I have downloaded Windows XP Mode.exe from Microsoft site.

I created an ISO file from this Windows XP Mode.exe file and used this in the setup manager of Hyper-V.

When I click on "Connect" I get the following message:

I'm using the trial version of windows 10. Will an xp virtual machine be able to run on the... 47bc47ab-2cd7-4886-ae8d-ac183f84e7da.png

Do I need to burn this file to a CD and use as a boot?

Teylord, Dec 14, 2020
  4. markflory Win User

I'm using the trial version of windows 10. Will an xp virtual machine be able to run on the...

Windows XP running in virtual machine on Windows 10

I was running Windows XP in a Oracle virtual machine on top of Windows 10. It was working fine but now when XP tries to start up, it says Windows must be activated. When I click OK to activate it, it says "Already Activated" and kicks me back to the
    XP login screen which puts me in a loop with same results. The Windows 10 runs fine but I have lost my virtual box. A friend set this up for me and I don't know how to re-install it. Can anyone help me. Thanks.

markflory, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

I'm using the trial version of windows 10. Will an xp virtual machine be able to run on the...

1. I'm using the trial version of windows 10. Will an xp virtual machine be able to run on the... - Similar Threads - I'm using trial

2. I'm trying to install Windows XP on a virtual machine, but I'm getting the error code stop:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to install Windows XP on a virtual machine, but I'm getting the error code stop:...: This is the image of the BSOD.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-install-windows-xp-on-a-virtual/3c94c2f7-781f-4c0a-8b32-5e922cf1a910
  3. I'm trying to install Windows XP on a virtual machine, but I'm getting the error code stop:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to install Windows XP on a virtual machine, but I'm getting the error code stop:...: This is the image of the BSOD.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-install-windows-xp-on-a-virtual/3c94c2f7-781f-4c0a-8b32-5e922cf1a910
  4. Drivers for a XP virtual machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers for a XP virtual machine: I created a Windows XP virtual machine using the Hyper-V Manager on my Windows 11 Pro, activated it and installed the basic software codecs and some other utilities.However, I don't have any sound, can't connect to the internet I already set up a legacy adapter and can't...
  5. Drivers for a XP virtual machine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drivers for a XP virtual machine: I created a Windows XP virtual machine using the Hyper-V Manager on my Windows 11 Pro, activated it and installed the basic software codecs and some other utilities.However, I don't have any sound, can't connect to the internet I already set up a legacy adapter and can't...
  6. Win 7 virtual machine with XP Mode on Win 10 or an XP virtual machine

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Win 7 virtual machine with XP Mode on Win 10 or an XP virtual machine: I'm up to 3 attempts at installing an XP machine on Hyper V (Windows 10 Pro), and though I can get the machine to run, I cannot find the browser I installed. Using the Hyper V tutorial, I followed carefully the points of unblocking both WindowsXPMode_en-us.exe and Opera's...
  7. Is there way to copy files to/from Virtual Machine running Windows XP?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there way to copy files to/from Virtual Machine running Windows XP?: Hi, I created a VM and installed Windows XP on it because I have some old programs that don't run correctly under Windows 10 or 7. But now there seems to be now way to copy files between the host system Windows 10 Professional and VM. - Enhanced session button is grayed...
  8. Trying to install windows 10 enterprise trial on a virtual machine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to install windows 10 enterprise trial on a virtual machine: I signed up for the Windows 10 Enterprise Trial but cannot install it on my VM — I was never given any kind of temporary license key or anything. Any suggestions? this feels very much like the wrong place for this but it's where the chatbot directed me so please feel free to...
  9. Running a Windows XP Virtual Machine inside of Windows 10... need help with activation.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Running a Windows XP Virtual Machine inside of Windows 10... need help with activation.: Good afternoon, all! I work at a major university and we have a strange IT issue. I'm trying to get this done without breaking any user agreements / etc., and doing everything legally. Here's the situation... in one of our labs, we have a piece of analysis equipment that...
  10. Windows XP Virtual machine on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows XP Virtual machine on Windows 10: Hi all- I'm looking for some suggestions on how to install Windows XP virtual PC on to my new Windows 10 Enterprise Edition. Really need XP to run some very old Windows 32-bit apps. Can I do it on windows 10? what are the other possibilities? Thanks for you time....