Windows 10: I'm using Windows 10 Home and I'm stuck on Windows version 1803.

Discus and support I'm using Windows 10 Home and I'm stuck on Windows version 1803. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to use the cool new features like the Windows Terminal and the dark mode file explorer, but I'm stuck on version 1803 and OS build 17134.858 I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JonStark1, Jun 27, 2019.

1. JonStark1 Win User

I'm using Windows 10 Home and I'm stuck on Windows version 1803.

I want to use the cool new features like the Windows Terminal and the dark mode file explorer, but I'm stuck on version 1803 and OS build 17134.858 I'm very frustrated.

When I go into the Windows Update in settings, it says I'm all up to date when clearly I'm not. How do I get version 1903?? Please help

:)

JonStark1, Jun 27, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 27, 2019
  3. How can I know if my version is Windows 10 M?

In another forum someone is suggesting that a problem I am experiencing could be because I am running Windows 10 M. I don't think I am. Settings tells me it is Windows 10 Pro. Could it still be an M version?

rafikiphoto, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Drone Win User
Thema:

I'm using Windows 10 Home and I'm stuck on Windows version 1803.

1. I'm using Windows 10 Home and I'm stuck on Windows version 1803. - Similar Threads - I'm using Home

2. I'm stuck with windows version 1809

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm stuck with windows version 1809: I'm stuck with windows version 1809 because every time I try to update to version 1909, which is the latest version my windows shows me I get a black screen and a cursor with no way to fix it but reinstaling the old version again. It has been like this since the update came...
  3. I'm stuck with windows version 1809

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm stuck with windows version 1809: I'm stuck with windows version 1809 because every time I try to update to version 1909, which is the latest version my windows shows me I get a black screen and a cursor with no way to fix it but reinstaling the old version again. It has been like this since the update came...
  4. I'm stuck with windows version 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I'm stuck in Windows 10 version 1909 with a bevy of errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm stuck in Windows 10 version 1909 with a bevy of errors: I've been stuck in version 1909 for ages without updates working. For a while it would ask me to restart to update multiple times a day. I did a "Fresh Start" of Windows to no avail. But that did stop the problem of it constantly requiring me to restart. I installed a 3rd...
  6. Windows 10 Home Stuck at Version 1803

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Home Stuck at Version 1803: Just a few weeks earlier, my PC was running quite smoothly (as smooth as a five year old device can run anyway), having recently updated to version 1903 of Windows 10 Pro, and paused the following feature updates as I'd heard horror stories about them. Then my hard disk...
  7. I'm trying to update windows to the latest version from version 1803

I'm trying to update windows to the latest version from version 1803: Hey, Recently I tried to update my windows to the latest version from version 1803. Few days ago I saw that the new update is available. The update had begun once it reached 29% my laptop restarted. I checked Windows Update and it said: Unable to install some updates...
  8. Where is this option in the new version of windows? I'm using Windows 10 home (v10.0.18362)...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where is this option in the new version of windows? I'm using Windows 10 home (v10.0.18362)...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/0llie_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dwm1s2/where_is_this_option_in_the_new_version_of/
  9. Windows 10 Home Stuck on Version 1803

Windows 10 Home Stuck on Version 1803: My Desktop is running Windows 10 Home Version 1803, OS 17134.471 yet my Laptop is currently running Windows 10 Home Version 1809, OS 17763.134. Why is my Desktop "stuck" on an old version even though Windows Update checks everyday? Thank you....
  10. I'm downloading a feature update to windows 10, version 1803,

I'm downloading a feature update to windows 10, version 1803,: I just got this laptop ,all of my updates are for windows 10 1709 forx64 based system, I would like to stop the download but it's not giving me an option. how to stop the download & remove it if its not important for its taken overran hour an only 35% is downloaded I would be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. im on eindows 10 build 1803 and it says Im up to date?