Windows 10: I'm using Windows 10 Mail built into Windows NOT USING OUTLOOK where is the archive folder???

Discus and support I'm using Windows 10 Mail built into Windows NOT USING OUTLOOK where is the archive folder??? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; 1. I'm using Windows 10 Mail built into Windows 10 NOT USING OUTLOOK where is the archive folder??? I tried this before creating a folder. 2. Then I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MyLifeNevettie, Oct 18, 2021.

1. I'm using Windows 10 Mail built into Windows NOT USING OUTLOOK where is the archive folder???

1. I'm using Windows 10 Mail built into Windows 10 NOT USING OUTLOOK where is the archive folder??? I tried this before creating a folder. 2. Then I created a folder under an email account using Windows 10 Mail. I moved 20 emails to the folder I created. When I open the folder I created within Windows mail it only shows 1 email. However, when I go directly to Gmail not using Windows mail all the moved emails are there in Gmail just not in Windows mail.

:)

MyLifeNevettie, Oct 18, 2021

2. Not able sync the Archives folder Windows 10 Mail app.

Original Title: syncing windows 10 outlook mail folders

In Windows 10 outlook mail, can't sync the Archives folder. I believe I have all the appropriate buttons in setting s turned on. Any suggestions?

thanks, Wally

WallyOlsen, Oct 18, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 18, 2021
  4. JTBurnett Win User

I'm using Windows 10 Mail built into Windows NOT USING OUTLOOK where is the archive folder???

Archiving in Windows 10 Mail App

Hi

I wasn't sure if this was a Windows question, or Office.

I use Outlook 2013 with Gmail.

In the Windows 10 Start menu I have the large tile "Mail" associated with those. Works fine. However, there is an "Arcive" button everywhere, and no Archive folder listed in the Folders Pane, or whatever that's called.

In Gmail is the Archived folder called "All Mail" or...?

I accidentally clicked Archive on a message, thinking it was Move, it went somewhere, but where??

Thank you

JTBurnett, Oct 18, 2021
Thema:

I'm using Windows 10 Mail built into Windows NOT USING OUTLOOK where is the archive folder???

1. I'm using Windows 10 Mail built into Windows NOT USING OUTLOOK where is the archive folder??? - Similar Threads - I'm using Mail

2. Where is FILE when using Outlook mail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is FILE when using Outlook mail?: Where is the file tab when using web Outlook Mail? I need to see the headers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-file-when-using-outlook-mail/9c2eca6e-b8a7-422f-8395-12677bf8e002
  3. Where is FILE when using Outlook mail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is FILE when using Outlook mail?: Where is the file tab when using web Outlook Mail? I need to see the headers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-file-when-using-outlook-mail/9c2eca6e-b8a7-422f-8395-12677bf8e002
  4. I'm using Windows 10 Mail built into Windows NOT USING OUTLOOK where is the archive folder???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm using Windows 10 Mail built into Windows NOT USING OUTLOOK where is the archive folder???: 1. I'm using Windows 10 Mail built into Windows 10 NOT USING OUTLOOK where is the archive folder??? I tried this before creating a folder. 2. Then I created a folder under an email account using Windows 10 Mail. I moved 20 emails to the folder I created. When I open the...
  5. Archive folder in Mail app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Archive folder in Mail app on Windows 10: Hi I am able to archive emails in Microsoft Mail app. But not able to see Archive folder. Not sure where my emails are being archieved. How tomlocate my Archive folder. Please see below snapshot with Archive Folder. [ATTACH]...
  6. Windows 10 mail archive

Windows 10 mail archive: Here is my dilemma. I worked for a company that used google business including gmail. I used the windows 10 email client for gmail, and not their web mail. When I left the company, they obviously rescinded my access to those accounts. All I care about is my emails from the...
  7. Where does Windows Mail store archived emails?

Where does Windows Mail store archived emails?: Hi! I tried to use Windows Mail to download and archive some old emails, so I logged in to my email through Windows Mail. I chose a bunch of emails and clicked "archive". To my mild horror the emails disappeared both from the server and from Windows mail. Then I found the...
  8. where the archive folder for Windows 10 mail

where the archive folder for Windows 10 mail: where the archive folder for Windows 10 mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/where-the-archive-folder-for-windows-10-mail/62ec34de-5468-4d36-8b3c-87f0c54c7684
  9. Location of Archive Folder of Windows 10 Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Location of Archive Folder of Windows 10 Mail: Spent hours trying to find an answer; hopefully someone here can help! I want to be able to backup the archive folder for my Windows 10 mail to an external hard drive. Does anyone know where the archive folder for Windows 10 mail is located on the computer C: drive? 109716
  10. Where is "Archive" in Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Where is "Archive" in Mail app: Hi all, Just started to use the "Mail" app on a new work PC I built with W-10 Pro. Eval. copy Build 14316.rs1 release 160402-2217 I have 5 accounts set up on it and sort of like it. The only confusing thing I found, and haven't found an answer, is what happens to messages...