Windows 10: I’m very confused. I keep getting random audible advertisements on my laptop — but it’s not...

Discus and support I’m very confused. I keep getting random audible advertisements on my laptop — but it’s not... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Like not chrome, Spotify, discord, Skype, etc. Just random as hell advertisements start BLASTING over my speakers and I have no idea what is happening.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Knicks2065Champions, Oct 29, 2020.

1. I’m very confused. I keep getting random audible advertisements on my laptop — but it’s not...

Like not chrome, Spotify, discord, Skype, etc. Just random as hell advertisements start BLASTING over my speakers and I have no idea what is happening.

Could I be coming from some background app? Am I hacked lol? What’s going on?

submitted by /u/Knicks2065Champions
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Knicks2065Champions, Oct 29, 2020

2. connection to audible

Hi Dave,

Audible is not a program from Microsoft. We suggest getting in touch with Amazon or Audible support to report your concern and get the best options for Alexa to be able to find your account and read audible books purchased from Amazon books.

Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Martin Bar, Oct 29, 2020
  3. Random laptop crashes in games.

thats alright bro, If it does turn out to be an overheating issue, I'll let you take all the credit for suggesting it

FreedomEclipse, Oct 29, 2020
  4. drdeathx Win User

I’m very confused. I keep getting random audible advertisements on my laptop — but it’s not...

Random laptop crashes in games.

Oxymoron that is.... Your saying doubtful it would overheat but recommend he blows the dust with compressed air and recommend a laptop cooler. Now thats hilarious. Just saying.... I think you just said what I did but took the mantainence a step further.

drdeathx, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

I’m very confused. I keep getting random audible advertisements on my laptop — but it’s not...

1. I’m very confused. I keep getting random audible advertisements on my laptop — but it’s not... - Similar Threads - I’m very confused

2. I’m not able to get on to google classroom on my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’m not able to get on to google classroom on my laptop: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/EMP52 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jbvtol/im_not_able_to_get_on_to_google_classroom_on_my/
  3. I’m very confused. My computer has been extremely slow lately and this I’m pretty sure is...

I’m very confused. My computer has been extremely slow lately and this I’m pretty sure is...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheColorDown [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iuvofw/im_very_confused_my_computer_has_been_extremely/
  4. Why can’t I log into my laptop I’m getting NOTHING ?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why can’t I log into my laptop I’m getting NOTHING ?: I try to log in but all i get is a screen saver that says “ something happened and your pin isnt available” click to set up your pin. Set up my pin. Sadly all i get is the same maeeage. .? Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office Unknown/other Windows 10 Microsoft 365 Family...
  5. I keep getting random BSOD messages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting random BSOD messages: I am hoping the is a simple fix for this. I keep getting random BSOD messages every 2 or so days. Per google this has something to do with editing, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMControlSet001ServicesNdu to a start value of 4. I am not sure of this "fix" or do i trust...
  6. Very confused

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Very confused: I have one microsoft account with two separate login passwords. I can log in via "account.live.com" with one password. AND I can login in to "login.live.com" with a different password to my same microsoft account. This is confusing and has me very worried. It is causing havoc...
  7. I’m trying to download Photoshop but I keep getting error P201.

I’m trying to download Photoshop but I keep getting error P201.: I read that this error has something to do with my network connection but I’ve not having issues with my network anywhere else. I posted on the Adobe subreddit but I didn’t really get any help. If anyone has had this issue or knows what to do, help would be appreciated....
  8. confused, very

confused, very: %SystemRoot%\System32\setupapi.dll,-2 can anyone tell me what this means? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/confused-very/bf03fad8-e017-4b6f-8e13-0609c3aa8e36
  9. My Laptop keeps restarting randomly

My Laptop keeps restarting randomly: So this has been going on a while now, everytime I log on and go on my laptop it randomly restarts and I don't know why. Like, i'll have 10 maybe 14 minutes of time on it before it restarts. It would say 'restarting' with that little circle going around it then it restarts...
  10. Very confused now

in Windows 10 Support
    Very confused now: I have been reading the horror stories re breaking machines with updates and the like and returning home shortly after a long spell (3 months) in hospital am really quite concerned what is going to happen when I fire up my two (currently) 10 machines. Now of course I...