Windows 10: I'm very confused.

Discus and support I'm very confused. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rollingaD30 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/klc7yz/im_very_confused/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rollingaD30, Dec 27, 2020.

1. I'm very confused.

/u/rollingaD30, Dec 27, 2020

2. Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Dec 27, 2020
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Dec 27, 2020
  4. Involute Win User

I'm very confused.

Stop Code: INTERNAL POWER ERROR

I’m sorry, Zbook, but I’m still confused. If, as you say, “Windows can deleted needed files,” what’s the point of performing all the steps now, long after the last BSOD? If you always need these steps performed, why not list them with the sticky instructions at the top of the forum asking for the V2 log collector to be run?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, krzemien. I’ll update my driver and see if that fixes it, though I’m on whatever came after 1803 (1905? I’m not at my PC at the moment).

Involute, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

I'm very confused.

1. I'm very confused. - Similar Threads - I'm very confused

2. I'm confused

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm confused: Updates are available. We'll download them when you are not using a metered connection, or you can download 775.37 MB using your current data connection charges might apply. You might still need to connect to unmetered Wi-Fi for some updates. The phrase charges might apply...
  3. I'm confused

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm confused: Updates are available. We'll download them when you are not using a metered connection, or you can download 775.37 MB using your current data connection charges might apply. You might still need to connect to unmetered Wi-Fi for some updates. The phrase charges might apply...
  4. I'm, confused?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm, confused?: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10.This computer, is fine. I have another, Dell computer.And it has, problems. You know when you, download a file.Then you click on, save.You go to the download folder, and run it.My other, Dell computer. Does not have a download...
  5. I'm, confused?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm, confused?: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10.This computer, is fine. I have another, Dell computer.And it has, problems. You know when you, download a file.Then you click on, save.You go to the download folder, and run it.My other, Dell computer. Does not have a download...
  6. I'm, confused?

7. Very Confusing . . .

Very Confusing . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10 Pro. The questions, I'll be asking Are about, antivirus. Right now, I'm running Norton Antivirus. All the ratings, have it. As one, of the best The most important,feature to me, is it's VPN! I live in a, retirement...
  8. I'm very confused on why there are so many partitions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm very confused on why there are so many partitions: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NinFanBoi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jne0rf/im_very_confused_on_why_there_are_so_many/
  9. Very confused

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Very confused: I have one microsoft account with two separate login passwords. I can log in via "account.live.com" with one password. AND I can login in to "login.live.com" with a different password to my same microsoft account. This is confusing and has me very worried. It is causing havoc...
  10. confused, very

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    confused, very: %SystemRoot%\System32\setupapi.dll,-2 can anyone tell me what this means? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/confused-very/bf03fad8-e017-4b6f-8e13-0609c3aa8e36