Windows 10: I´m watching a serie in spanish. but after it came in english. What can I do to download it...

Discus and support I´m watching a serie in spanish. but after it came in english. What can I do to download it... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, I´m watching a serie in spanish. but after it came in english. What can I do to download it in spanish again? Thank you * Original title:... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JoseEspinoza7, Jun 30, 2019.

1. I´m watching a serie in spanish. but after it came in english. What can I do to download it...

Hello, I´m watching a serie in spanish. but after it came in english. What can I do to download it in spanish again?

Thank you

* Original title: What could happen

:)

JoseEspinoza7, Jun 30, 2019

2. E90 English-Spanish firmware

I bought 2 months ago a E90 in Miami which came with english/spanish firmware but right away I complained with the dealer because my E90 has the keyboard in english but the characters as I typed were as I had a spanish keyboard and led to confusion even
    if I set the language to english.

He replaced the firmware again with the only another he got which used the keyboard as it came but had English, Philipino and Indonesian languages !!!!!!

I need to know which firmware has english as the default language but also spanish and when I switch it to spanish, it will keep the stock english keyboard.

Thanks
    Message Edited by robmir on 09-Oct-200705:24 PM

robmir---01, Jun 30, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Start Menu, apps and store displaying in Spanish while OS is English. How can I fix?

I too have had this issue. I will use the Spanish keyboard for communication with friends who speak Spanish on social media. I think when I upgraded to Windows 10, the Spanish keyboard was on and thus many apps were displayed in Spanish. I just tried following
    the steps that were suggested, but I did something a little different and now my apps are all in English even though my keyboard is presently in Spanish.

First, I went to the 'Time & Language' settings. Then I clicked on the 'Region & language' tab. At the bottom of that screen it says 'Related settings'. I clicked on the link that says 'Additional date, time, & regional settings'. This opened a new window.
    Underneath the heading 'Language', there is a link that says 'Change input methods'. Upon opening this link I came to a list of the languages I use on my computer. It was listed Español first and English second. You can choose to 'Move up' the English language.
    When I did that it seemed to solve the issue. Now all of my apps are in English. I just tested this out and clicked 'Move up' for Español and it changed the language of those apps back to Spanish.

Hopefully this helps you solve this issue. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Sherrie

sherrielambert, Jun 30, 2019
  4. I´m watching a serie in spanish. but after it came in english. What can I do to download it...

Change system language from Spanish to English

Added English to system, but most of system information still displayed as Spanish. what will be next step

Henry 2017, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

I´m watching a serie in spanish. but after it came in english. What can I do to download it...

1. I´m watching a serie in spanish. but after it came in english. What can I do to download it... - Similar Threads - I´m watching serie

2. Switch between English and Spanish

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switch between English and Spanish: I work at a Community College that is a Hispanic Serving Institution. As such I need to find a complete, easy, and secure method to switch the Windows Display Language, Keyboard, and Programs between English and Spanish. The keyboard language can be switched with Shift-Left...
  3. Switch between English and Spanish

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Switch between English and Spanish: I work at a Community College that is a Hispanic Serving Institution. As such I need to find a complete, easy, and secure method to switch the Windows Display Language, Keyboard, and Programs between English and Spanish. The keyboard language can be switched with Shift-Left...
  4. English dictionary on the Spanish keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    English dictionary on the Spanish keyboard: I have been learning Spanish, so I installed the Spanish keyboard on my computer but quickly realized that it has the English dictionary and puts red lines under all of my words. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  5. English dictionary on the Spanish keyboard

English dictionary on the Spanish keyboard: I have been learning Spanish, so I installed the Spanish keyboard on my computer but quickly realized that it has the English dictionary and puts red lines under all of my words. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  6. Translator English-Spanish

Translator English-Spanish: I downloaded a free app from the Microsoft store called Translator English-Spanish. I have used it for a few years with no issues. Now all of a sudden when I try to use it, I get the message: An unexpected error has occurred. The app will open, I can type in my text but...
  7. spanish to english

in Windows 10 Customization
    spanish to english: just bopught a pc and its all in Spanish windows 10 how to change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spanish-to-english/d0f15356-260a-4758-8427-6b13f9d869e5
  8. What can I do with these partitions, I`m getting low disk space...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What can I do with these partitions, I`m getting low disk space...: Hi, I keep getting a low disk space warning on the system reserved D drive. This laptop was originally a family member. I`d like to have a partition for just the OS/programs and then another for downloads, what`s the best way to go about this? I`ll post a screen shot of my...
  9. how do you change a software that is in spanish to english, windows 10 was downloaded on my...

how do you change a software that is in spanish to english, windows 10 was downloaded on my...: windows 10 is in Spanish I need to change to english https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-change-a-software-that-is-in-spanish-to/994d2398-00eb-4aec-a648-cabeaf98fbc3
  10. Switching Between English and Spanish

Switching Between English and Spanish: What is your best option in Windows 10 if you would like to be able to switch easily between English and Spanish? First of all, I am not a computer expert, but I can follow instructions. I have installed a Spanish language pack and have learned to switch back and forth...