Windows 10: I'm working on a newsletter and trying to insert pictures from online Bing but I keep...

Discus and support I'm working on a newsletter and trying to insert pictures from online Bing but I keep... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm working on a newsletter and trying to insert pictures from the drop down "Insert" online Bing and keep getting an error message. I've used this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Patty Sweeney, Oct 3, 2023.

1. I'm working on a newsletter and trying to insert pictures from online Bing but I keep...

I'm working on a newsletter and trying to insert pictures from the drop down "Insert" online Bing and keep getting an error message. I've used this method before without problems but now I can't download any pictures. Any ideas?

:)

Patty Sweeney, Oct 3, 2023

2. I want my desktop bakround to change with Bing's pictures daily

Hi Scott,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

I suggest you to download the Bing pictures from the internet using the Bing search engine. After downloading the pictures, you may save the pictures in the particular folder.

You may follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys on the keyboard to open settings menu.

• Click on Personalization.

• Click on Background on the left navigation pane.

• Select the Slideshow from the Background drop down menu.

• Click on Browse under choose albums from your slideshow.

• Select the folder where you have saved the Bing pictures on your computer.
    This will help you to change the desktop background with Bing pictures.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Oct 3, 2023
  3. Language setting for newsletter

- - -

What newsletters?

Don

Microsoft rewards. As an example!!!

LamarConner, Oct 3, 2023
  4. I'm working on a newsletter and trying to insert pictures from online Bing but I keep...

Language setting for newsletter

- - -

What newsletters?

Don

Don Varnau, Oct 3, 2023
Thema:

I'm working on a newsletter and trying to insert pictures from online Bing but I keep...

1. I'm working on a newsletter and trying to insert pictures from online Bing but I keep... - Similar Threads - I'm working newsletter

2. Insert --> Pictures --> Stock Images & Online Pictures are BROKEN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Insert --> Pictures --> Stock Images & Online Pictures are BROKEN: Insert --> Pictures --> Stock Images & Online Pictures - Tried both and both pop-up a blank window. I have a presentation tomorrow AM omg!!I've tried multiple computers, windows 10, windows 11, repairing Office, different Microsoft accounts, and nothing fixes this....
  3. Insert --> Pictures --> Stock Images & Online Pictures are BROKEN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Insert --> Pictures --> Stock Images & Online Pictures are BROKEN: Insert --> Pictures --> Stock Images & Online Pictures - Tried both and both pop-up a blank window. I have a presentation tomorrow AM omg!!I've tried multiple computers, windows 10, windows 11, repairing Office, different Microsoft accounts, and nothing fixes this....
  4. Inserting pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inserting pictures: Word or excel no longer lets me insert a picture from on line- it comes up with an error. I use this feature OFTEN but now cant do one picture. Worked Monday, tuesday it decided this wasnt an option anymore....
  5. Inserting pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inserting pictures: Word or excel no longer lets me insert a picture from on line- it comes up with an error. I use this feature OFTEN but now cant do one picture. Worked Monday, tuesday it decided this wasnt an option anymore....
  6. Inserting pictures

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I'm working on a newsletter and trying to insert pictures from online Bing but I keep...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm working on a newsletter and trying to insert pictures from online Bing but I keep...: I'm working on a newsletter and trying to insert pictures from the drop down "Insert" online Bing and keep getting an error message. I've used this method before without problems but now I can't download any pictures. Any ideas?...
  8. I'm working on a newsletter and trying to insert pictures from online Bing but I keep...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm working on a newsletter and trying to insert pictures from online Bing but I keep...: I'm working on a newsletter and trying to insert pictures from the drop down "Insert" online Bing and keep getting an error message. I've used this method before without problems but now I can't download any pictures. Any ideas?...
  9. The images are not displayed on Insert Online Pictures of Excel

in Windows 10 Customization
    The images are not displayed on Insert Online Pictures of Excel: I wanted to insert an online picture on my Excel or Word file, when I chose a category for example Airplane, but the images are not displayed see the screenshot below. I reset all my browsers, it didn't work, the images are still not displayed. Whereas the issue didn't happen...
  10. Insert Online Media

in Windows 10 Customization
    Insert Online Media: I want to embed a youtube video into my word document, but when I click insert I do not see the media video online to do this. Do I need to purchase something to get this capability?...