Windows 10: .ima in incredimail

Discus and support .ima in incredimail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello all, i use incredimail and since this official release of win 10 I keep getting an error message telling me "icredimail needs to be assoscsated... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by toppergraph, Sep 16, 2015.

1. .ima in incredimail

Hello all,
    i use incredimail and since this official release of win 10 I keep getting an error message telling me "icredimail needs to be assoscsated with .ima file s do you want to assocciate it YES/NO" no matter what select I still get this error.
    I had this with some of the early insider builds. but after reporting it it seemed to be resolved.

any help please.

:)

toppergraph, Sep 16, 2015

2. Incredimail crashes upon starting after a recent update

Original title: incredimail/windows 10

Upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10.

Incredimail worked on both versions until a recent update, when Incredimail crashes upon starting. Incredimails' fix just starts incredimail and it crashes again. Tried a new install of flash plAYER BUT both Edge and Chrome result in "flash is already activated,
    and I cannot download or reinstall flash player. Anyone have any ideas???

GordonCase, Sep 16, 2015
  3. StanbyYP Win User
    Error 1714 The older version of Incredimail cannot be removed

Hi Anthony

Trying to uninstall Incredimail 2.0

No response from Incredimail since I sent a screenshot of the 1714 error

Uninstall says there is nothing to remove! There is an Incredimail icon but no size details, ie there is nothing there.

But when trying to do a new install, 1714 comes up.

As the Incredimail is my wife's email of choice, am close to the doghouse!

StanbyYP, Sep 16, 2015
Thema:

.ima in incredimail

1. .ima in incredimail - Similar Threads - ima incredimail

2. Restore Windows 10 from imae does not work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restore Windows 10 from imae does not work: So - Latest Microsoft Security patch broke my network connectivity and broke my video editor. I uninstalled the patch, everything worked fine for exactly 1 day, when Microsoft sent another patch. This one doesn't uninstall. I tried everything including uininstalling the...
  3. syncing my gmail account with Incredimail account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    syncing my gmail account with Incredimail account: I am having trouble syncing my gmail account with my Incredimail account. I keep getting an error saying couldn't be signed in because my browser may be faulty Chrome and to try another browser. Also a pop up that says the script on the page is faulty and do I want to run...
  4. Syncing Gmail to Incredimail

in Browsers and Email
    Syncing Gmail to Incredimail: I have used Incredimail for many years using another provider. However, when I recently bundled with another provider I lost that privilege. I am having difficulty setting it up because I cannot find the correct input/output servers and ports. Nothing seems to work. Any...
  5. Peazip Attachments will not go to incredimail program.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Peazip Attachments will not go to incredimail program.: In Windows 8.1 I was able to peazip files for email using incredimail, I lost every thing through a faulty hard drive, since upgrading to Windows 10 pro fined I am unable to zip files for email via incredimail, fault info suggests a solution should be in the control Panel,...
  6. IncrediMail file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IncrediMail file: Where did my IncrediMail desktop file go? I have been having a problem with IncrediMail since Feb. 13th as I have been unable to open my desktop file. However, for some reason, I believe I may have uninstalled IncrediMail and have been trying to restore or reinstall same....
  7. i want to install CSV incredimail contact list into outlook please advise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to install CSV incredimail contact list into outlook please advise: I would like to install CSV contact list into outlook contacts how do I do it please.i have it on usb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-install-csv-incredimail-contact-list/07f365f4-1409-4c86-83ba-1e570c0ca68d
  8. Gmail folders don't show after importing to Incredimail

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail folders don't show after importing to Incredimail: It's a bit confusing to explain, but I have my gmail coming into my mail program on my computer (livemail) and I have made folders in that mail program. When I go to the gmail website if I'm out and away from my computer, I can't see the folders. This is really inconvenient...
  9. *.ima error

in Browsers and Email
    *.ima error: I am using increadimail and keep getting a message "ima file is not associated with incredimail do you wish to associate it YES NO" niether make any differance .It seems to have come and gone with different builds. Help anyone 32218
  10. How do I get Incredimail to work with Yahoo Plus for Win 10 in 2018?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I get Incredimail to work with Yahoo Plus for Win 10 in 2018?: I don't like the updated smilies that Yahoo mail now offers. I did some searching and found this client, "Incredimail," which has over a thousand smilies and looks like a lot of fun to use. I can't get it to work with my Yahoo Plus account. All answers I have found date...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. .ima file for incredimail

2. .ima file open incredimail

3. ima in incredimail

4. how to associate .ima with incredimail windows 10