Windows 10: iMac 2020 Bootcamp Bluetooth not working

Discus and support iMac 2020 Bootcamp Bluetooth not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey there, I just purchased the new iMac 2020 and installed Bootcamp Windows 10 latest version. Everything is up to date and installed the WIndows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BabyBlue79, Sep 5, 2020.

1. iMac 2020 Bootcamp Bluetooth not working

Hey there,

I just purchased the new iMac 2020 and installed Bootcamp Windows 10 latest version. Everything is up to date and installed the WIndows Support drivers which you can download from Apple.

Installed the bootcamp drivers and everything is working well. Accept for the Bluetooth..

If I go to the device manager I see no Bluetooth adapter or Radio or anything related to Bluetooth at all.

If I go to sytempreferences - BLuetooth and click on add Bluetooth device I immediately get a Connection Error

went to services.msc and restartet the Bluetooth services ... also didnt help.

Any Help or solutions to this known issue ??

:)

BabyBlue79, Sep 5, 2020

2. Audio not working in windows 10 Imac Bootcamp

Hello.

I have a 2011 imac 27" running bootcamp windows 10. the speakers do not work and the audio ports do not work. i have tried many solutions and cannot find one that works for me.

SuffyaanAli, Sep 5, 2020
  3. Bigbubba1 Win User
    Windows 10 on imac Bluetooth help

So i recently installed Windows 10 home on imac thru bootcamp, and as i was going thru the settings, accidentally turned off Bluetooth. Now my apple mouse and keyboard dont work. How do i fix this??? Help!

Bigbubba1, Sep 5, 2020
  4. Swandy Win User

iMac 2020 Bootcamp Bluetooth not working

Getting "special" keys on Apple Bluetooth Keyboard to work with Win 10

I have Windows 10 (upgraded from Win 7.1) installed on an iMac on a Bootcamp partition. When I was running Windows 7.1, all the function keys (to control brightness, volume, music playing) worked perfectly. Now under Windows 10 none of them work. And yes, I did go into the setup and try turning on and off the check box for whether or not the keys performed as Function keys with and without holding the FN key.
    Any ideas/suggestions? If I go into Bluetooth devices, the keyboard is shown properly as an Apple Bluetooth Keyboard.
    Thanks.

Swandy, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

iMac 2020 Bootcamp Bluetooth not working

1. iMac 2020 Bootcamp Bluetooth not working - Similar Threads - iMac 2020 Bootcamp

2. Windows 10 on iMac with Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 on iMac with Bootcamp: Can I transfer Windows 10 from my current computer to iMac with built in bootcamp program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-on-imac-with-bootcamp/2bec7a24-8fc3-4dff-980e-35ffa4fca429
  3. Windows 10 on iMac with Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 on iMac with Bootcamp: Can I transfer Windows 10 from my current computer to iMac with built in bootcamp program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-on-imac-with-bootcamp/2bec7a24-8fc3-4dff-980e-35ffa4fca429
  4. Windows 10 on iMac with Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Error code: 0x8007007B, Bootcamped iMac

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error code: 0x8007007B, Bootcamped iMac: So, I bootcamped Windows 10 Home Single Language to to my iMac. I download the software off of Mircosoft's website for free. To locate my product key I downloaded WinProdKeyFind. Each time I enter the product key to activate windows I get the error code 0x8007007B....
  6. Bootcamp on iMac Hardware error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bootcamp on iMac Hardware error: Hi, I need Windows for work and use it on my iMac via Bootcamp. However, it occasionally keeps on crashing and get the following errors like this. Once it crashes, it keeps on crashing for about 20 mins. One of the report is like this: Happy to upload more. Problem Event...
  7. Mac Bootcamp Windows 10 Bluetooth Issues 2020.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mac Bootcamp Windows 10 Bluetooth Issues 2020.: Hello. I have been having some issues with connecting to Bluetooth. I know this is a known issue, but as far as I have seen, my issue is unique. That issue is that Bluetooth just isn't there. It is a thing in settings but in quick action manager, device manager, etc,...
  8. iMac Bootcamp Product Key Problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    iMac Bootcamp Product Key Problem: So I had an iMac that had Windows 10 downloaded via Bootcamp. I no longer use that iMac and instead, use a computer with inactivated Windows. The iMac Bootcamp had a product key I bought from a store and I want to remove it, but I lost the boot drive to get into Windows on...
  9. Audio not working in windows 10 Imac Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio not working in windows 10 Imac Bootcamp: Hello. I have a 2011 imac 27" running bootcamp windows 10. the speakers do not work and the audio ports do not work. i have tried many solutions and cannot find one that works for me....
  10. Windows 10 won't boot on iMac with bootcamp

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won't boot on iMac with bootcamp: Hi, i am using an imac 5k retina 27inch 2017 and everytime i install windows 10 pro on the bootcamp, windows boots the first time and whenever i restart it even once it never boots again and goes back to the blue screen with trouble shoot options, i reset windows and it boots...