Windows 10: Imac Has windows headset plugged in talks from imac

Discus and support Imac Has windows headset plugged in talks from imac in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I have an Imac that has bootcamped windows downloaded to it I use discord to talk to people when I talk it talks from the Imac not from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TBIN7, Sep 27, 2019.

1. TBIN7 Win User

Imac Has windows headset plugged in talks from imac

Hello I have an Imac that has bootcamped windows downloaded to it I use discord to talk to people when I talk it talks from the Imac not from the headset and when people talk I can hear them very well so I want to know whats the problem

:)

TBIN7, Sep 27, 2019
  2. Jan Del Win User

Windows 10 Cannot Connect to iMac

Can you provide us additional information for us to check other workarounds to resolve your issue:

• Were you able to do a ping test from the Windows PC to the iMac?
    • If yes, may we ask for the screenshot of the ping test results.
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the file transfer from iMac to Windows as well.

Looking forward to your reply.

Jan Del, Sep 27, 2019
  3. Windows 10 on an iMac

I have a new iMac with 8G of Ram and using Parallels with Windows 7.

When I try to download Windows 10 (All visible Mac programs shutdown) it says there is not enough RAM.

Any suggestions please??

Muzza WABC, Sep 27, 2019
  4. Jim118TR Win User

Windows Install on iMac

Greetings;

I have a iMac Mid 2011 Intel Core i7. Running OSX 10.10.5 Yosemite with 16GB Ram & 748GB free space. I would like to install Windows 10 and then install Office Professional 2016. It appears I would not be able to install Windows via Bootcamp, as my machine
    is not listed as being supported. However, my iMac does meet the requirements to install Parallels Desktop 12. Would I be correct in assuming that after purchasing PD12, I could install & run Windows 10 that way?

Jim D.

Jim118TR, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Imac Has windows headset plugged in talks from imac - Similar Threads - Imac Has headset

2. W10 activation on an iMac

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    W10 activation on an iMac: Hi I know HOW2 find my W10 key on a HP laptop KeyFinderInstaller I have some, simple single lines of code that will list the same value for your Windows 10 Product Key… W10 Using cmd.exe as an Administrator (copy and paste accordingly). wmic path softwarelicensingservice...
  3. Dual boot iMac with windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dual boot iMac with windows 10: hi. I purchased windows 10 about 18 months. I setup dual booting on my imac and this was good for a time. After some time I kinda wasnt using windows much so I deleted it in my partition. Now I want to download again, and where I download the iso image, it is only...
  4. imac computer recognition on the network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    imac computer recognition on the network: My pc computer shows up on the network but not my imac computer. How can I get my network see my imac computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/imac-computer-recognition-on-the-network/c67fcc3e-f905-4cb3-a6eb-48d1178d8200
  5. Imac to windows 10 boot problem,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Imac to windows 10 boot problem,: When I try to install windows 10 on my imac, after booting it is show YOURE PC RUN in to problem AND NEEDS TO RESTART. Stop code : SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What failed: win32kfull.sys Any solution for fix this problem on IMAC ? [IMG]...
  6. Audio not working in windows 10 Imac Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio not working in windows 10 Imac Bootcamp: Hello. I have a 2011 imac 27" running bootcamp windows 10. the speakers do not work and the audio ports do not work. i have tried many solutions and cannot find one that works for me....
  7. sharing files between imac mojave and windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sharing files between imac mojave and windows 10: How to transfer files from imac mojave (hard drive is failing) to new windows 10 laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharing-files-between-imac-mojave-and-windows-10/8a162085-c472-4156-b3a7-a94c8981e896"
  8. windows 10 install for an iMac desktop

windows 10 install for an iMac desktop: my old hp computer stopped working and I cannot transfer my windows 10 system to my new iMac 10 . cannot find my install device for windows 10 how can I get a new one?...
  9. Windows 10 won't boot on iMac with bootcamp

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won't boot on iMac with bootcamp: Hi, i am using an imac 5k retina 27inch 2017 and everytime i install windows 10 pro on the bootcamp, windows boots the first time and whenever i restart it even once it never boots again and goes back to the blue screen with trouble shoot options, i reset windows and it boots...
  10. No sound on iMac mid 2011 windows 10

No sound on iMac mid 2011 windows 10: I have windows 10 on a imac mid 2011 i have installed the bootcamp software and countless other drivers but still no sound is outputting. Its telling me that amd hd not plugged in, error code 10. The only way i can hear sound is through my ps4 controller but some applications...