Windows 10: Imac Has windows headset plugged in talks from imac

Discus and support Imac Has windows headset plugged in talks from imac in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I have an Imac that has bootcamped windows downloaded to it I use discord to talk to people when I talk it talks from the Imac not from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TBIN7, Sep 27, 2019.

1. TBIN7 Win User

Imac Has windows headset plugged in talks from imac

Hello I have an Imac that has bootcamped windows downloaded to it I use discord to talk to people when I talk it talks from the Imac not from the headset and when people talk I can hear them very well so I want to know whats the problem

:)

TBIN7, Sep 27, 2019
  2. Jan Del Win User

Windows 10 Cannot Connect to iMac

Can you provide us additional information for us to check other workarounds to resolve your issue:

• Were you able to do a ping test from the Windows PC to the iMac?
    • If yes, may we ask for the screenshot of the ping test results.
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the file transfer from iMac to Windows as well.

Looking forward to your reply.

Jan Del, Sep 27, 2019
  3. Windows 10 on an iMac

I have a new iMac with 8G of Ram and using Parallels with Windows 7.

When I try to download Windows 10 (All visible Mac programs shutdown) it says there is not enough RAM.

Any suggestions please??

Muzza WABC, Sep 27, 2019
  4. Jim118TR Win User

Windows Install on iMac

Greetings;

I have a iMac Mid 2011 Intel Core i7. Running OSX 10.10.5 Yosemite with 16GB Ram & 748GB free space. I would like to install Windows 10 and then install Office Professional 2016. It appears I would not be able to install Windows via Bootcamp, as my machine
    is not listed as being supported. However, my iMac does meet the requirements to install Parallels Desktop 12. Would I be correct in assuming that after purchasing PD12, I could install & run Windows 10 that way?

Jim D.

Jim118TR, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Imac Has windows headset plugged in talks from imac - Similar Threads - Imac Has headset

2. upgrade office 365 for iMac and then transfer data from old iMac to a new iMac?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upgrade office 365 for iMac and then transfer data from old iMac to a new iMac?: I am getting a new iMac. My old one has MS for iMac on it. how do i upgrade to the latest version of office then transfer the old data to the new version on the new computer? not sure what version 365 i am running presently. TU...
  3. upgrade office 365 for iMac and then transfer data from old iMac to a new iMac?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    upgrade office 365 for iMac and then transfer data from old iMac to a new iMac?: I am getting a new iMac. My old one has MS for iMac on it. how do i upgrade to the latest version of office then transfer the old data to the new version on the new computer? not sure what version 365 i am running presently. TU...
  4. Using an IMac as a Monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Using an IMac as a Monitor: Hello, I have recently purchased a new pc and wish to use my iMac as a second monitor. I had done this with the Mac and my other monitor before, but with my new PC it will not detect the Mac as a display. I've seen that it is possible with "target display mode", however, I...
  5. Using an IMac as a Monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using an IMac as a Monitor: Hello, I have recently purchased a new pc and wish to use my iMac as a second monitor. I had done this with the Mac and my other monitor before, but with my new PC it will not detect the Mac as a display. I've seen that it is possible with "target display mode", however, I...
  6. Migrating files from PC to iMac

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Migrating files from PC to iMac: Hello, I am following the instructions from Apple to migrate my files from my very old PC. At the Start menu, I click ‘run’ then ‘cmd’, add ‘chkdsk’ at the prompt and receive the message ‘Access Denied as you do not have sufficient privileges or the disk may be locked by...
  7. Imac

in Windows 10 Customization
    Imac: The problem is on my imac the apple side the wifi works completely fine how ever on the bootcamp windows side the speed reduces from 180 down to 20 or 30. What can I do to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/imac/b2a45684-3389-492c-8a64-b0320614a3af
  8. Access dB on an iMac

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Access dB on an iMac: I have Microsoft 365 and Office on my iMac. Now I want to add Access dB, so it appears I need to add Windows running under Parallels. Is this a completely independent of current 365/Office? Any advice/cautions?...
  9. Windows on iMac

Windows on iMac: I use my Win10 PRO on Boot Camp and I have problem to activate this copy with Parallels Desktop on the same iMac. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-on-imac/57b4b639-1454-4260-935c-47dcada6446e
  10. W10 activation on an iMac

W10 activation on an iMac: Hi I know HOW2 find my W10 key on a HP laptop KeyFinderInstaller I have some, simple single lines of code that will list the same value for your Windows 10 Product Key… W10 Using cmd.exe as an Administrator (copy and paste accordingly). wmic path softwarelicensingservice...