Windows 10: Image Backup Fail Win10 1903

Discus and support Image Backup Fail Win10 1903 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello: I have HP Desktop i7 16GB 3TB HD. I Have updated to Win10 P64Bit and decided to back up full image. My hard is divided in C & D. C has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by 786Baraq, Jul 10, 2019.

1. 786Baraq Win User

Image Backup Fail Win10 1903

Hello:

I have HP Desktop i7 16GB 3TB HD. I Have updated to Win10 P64Bit and decided to back up full image. My hard is divided in C & D. C has Operation System and D has documentation.

I am using 3TB USB backup drive. Never problem earlier. This time I suddenly see the error message as follows:

Image Backup Fail Win10 1903 072985f4-e998-46ec-bce1-4d393e5e14b6?upload=true.png

I opened disk management and observed following. My diskpart shows Disk 0 partition 1 has only 7% space. Personally I feel this is the issue.

My questions:

Image Backup Fail Win10 1903 e5135b0b-ed43-469e-9a11-07b7a37c29e4?upload=true.png

Q.1 If you have seen issue and know the solution please respond?

Q.2. I have to increase the partition size from 450MB to 1GB (any easy solution to do and shrink c or d drive)

Q.3. Sometime system overfill the partition and you can clean it and don't have to do anything by delete fonts or data and it will do the magic( if you are familiar with those step, please let me know)

Q.4 Is any other solution you have tested and like to share?

Thank you.

:)

786Baraq, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Image Backup Fail Win10 1903

1. Image Backup Fail Win10 1903 - Similar Threads - Image Backup Fail

2. System Image Backup Failed In Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Image Backup Failed In Windows 10: Today I wish to share this solution that I found from this community credited by Syed Abdul Jabbar that he answered this issue long time ago.(Replied on September 21, 2015) In case you did not see it. However, First before you will do this step, I would like to share a trick...
  3. system image backup failed

system image backup failed: I had a successful image backup a year ago. However, recently, when I tried to do image backup, it failed. Please see the attached file. It happened on version 1809. I checked history service and volume shadow copy service and both of them were on automatic and had started. I...
  4. "Create a system image" "The backup failed"

"Create a system image" "The backup failed": Windows 10 Pro Build 1809 fully updated Trying to create a system image. Steps followed: File History - System Image Backup New windows opens - "Backup and Restore (Windows 7)" Click "Create a system image" Browse to external USB drive Process commences then this...
  5. Win10 Upgrade failed - Black Screen, no backup image - What next?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 Upgrade failed - Black Screen, no backup image - What next?: I foolishly allowed Windows to upgrade to Win 10 without thinking of backout options. *Redface*Redface*Redface I have a Win7 repair disk for the PC from a couple of years ago but now the PC is showing nothing on screen and Win 10 as the OS when booting from the repair disk,...
  6. image backup?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    image backup?: Your're welcome. Now make an image backup of your system so you can always recover to a fully functional computer. image backup? you mean iso? and how? 50301
  7. Backup/System Image options keep failing

Backup/System Image options keep failing: Having some trouble trying to create a system image of my system as I'm getting a "Server execution failed (0x80080005)." error that whatever I try just seems to remain unaffected. I've tried sfc /scannow to resolve issues, checked permissions, but I'm getting nowhere...
  8. System Image Backup failed with odd message

System Image Backup failed with odd message: I have tried to run a system image backup on my Win10 VM and it fails with an odd message. the location must not be "compressed or encrypted or sparse". Now I understand what compressed and encrypted mean and the location is not those, but sparse? Details Host: Win7...
  9. Windows Image Backup failing

Windows Image Backup failing: My wife's Samsung laptop gets a failure whenever trying to do an image backup. Actually, this has been happening for quite a while - even before she installed Windows 10 when she had W7. I was hoping that the problem would go away with W10 but it hasn't. Backup runs almost to...
  10. System Image or Backup and Restore Files in Win10

System Image or Backup and Restore Files in Win10: Hi, A few days ago I discovered I had some corruptive files preventing me from Updating successfully. So, after much hair-pulling I did a Windows 10 reinstall via a USB Flash Drive while Windows was running and it was successful thanks to some talented folks on this forum....