Windows 10: Image Backup Fail Win10 1903

Discus and support Image Backup Fail Win10 1903 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello: I have HP Desktop i7 16GB 3TB HD. I Have updated to Win10 P64Bit and decided to back up full image. My hard is divided in C & D. C has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by 786Baraq, Jul 10, 2019.

1. 786Baraq Win User

Image Backup Fail Win10 1903

Hello:

I have HP Desktop i7 16GB 3TB HD. I Have updated to Win10 P64Bit and decided to back up full image. My hard is divided in C & D. C has Operation System and D has documentation.

I am using 3TB USB backup drive. Never problem earlier. This time I suddenly see the error message as follows:

Image Backup Fail Win10 1903 072985f4-e998-46ec-bce1-4d393e5e14b6?upload=true.png

I opened disk management and observed following. My diskpart shows Disk 0 partition 1 has only 7% space. Personally I feel this is the issue.

My questions:

Image Backup Fail Win10 1903 e5135b0b-ed43-469e-9a11-07b7a37c29e4?upload=true.png

Q.1 If you have seen issue and know the solution please respond?

Q.2. I have to increase the partition size from 450MB to 1GB (any easy solution to do and shrink c or d drive)

Q.3. Sometime system overfill the partition and you can clean it and don't have to do anything by delete fonts or data and it will do the magic( if you are familiar with those step, please let me know)

Q.4 Is any other solution you have tested and like to share?

Thank you.

:)

786Baraq, Jul 10, 2019

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Oct 1, 2019
  3. 786Baraq Win User

Hello:

I have HP Desktop i7 16GB 3TB HD. I Have updated to Win10 P64Bit and decided to back up full image. My hard is divided in C & D. C has Operation System and D has documentation.

I am using 3TB USB backup drive. Never problem earlier. This time I suddenly see the error message as follows:

Image Backup Fail Win10 1903 072985f4-e998-46ec-bce1-4d393e5e14b6?upload=true.png

I opened disk management and observed following. My diskpart shows Disk 0 partition 1 has only 7% space. Personally I feel this is the issue.

My questions:

Image Backup Fail Win10 1903 e5135b0b-ed43-469e-9a11-07b7a37c29e4?upload=true.png

Q.1 If you have seen issue and know the solution please respond?

Q.2. I have to increase the partition size from 450MB to 1GB (any easy solution to do and shrink c or d drive)

Q.3. Sometime system overfill the partition and you can clean it and don't have to do anything by delete fonts or data and it will do the magic( if you are familiar with those step, please let me know)

Q.4 Is any other solution you have tested and like to share?

Thank you.

786Baraq, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Image Backup Fail Win10 1903

Hi, 786Baraq

My name is Smith and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

I recommend using Macrium Reflect is a popular image backup program that will also make a backup of folders and files, like Acronis TrueImage and EaseUS ToDo Backup, among others.

Macrium Software | Your Image is Everything

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

SmithErikson, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Image Backup Fail Win10 1903 - Similar Threads - Image Backup Fail

2. Image Backup Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Image Backup Failed: Got a message that my regular image backup failed. The reason was stated as"Windows Backup failed to get an exclusive lock on the EFI system partition ESP.This may happen if another application is using files on the ESP. Please retry the operation.Details: Access is denied."I...
  3. Image Backup Failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Image Backup Failed: Got a message that my regular image backup failed. The reason was stated as"Windows Backup failed to get an exclusive lock on the EFI system partition ESP.This may happen if another application is using files on the ESP. Please retry the operation.Details: Access is denied."I...
  4. Image Backup Failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. image backup failed

image backup failed: while going for image backup , it is automatically selecting ""unmanned drive system"" along with c:/ drive and the error says "" one of the volumes specified for backup is invalid because it is either not a fixed drive ,is not formatted NTFS/ReFS,or is read only . To...
  6. win10 backup failed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    win10 backup failed: [ATTACH] I have a picture error when I back up the win10 system. Figure 1 Figure 2 How should I solve it? Please give some suggestions, thank you. submitted by /u/ahongzhijun [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dw8d3f/win10_backup_failed/
  7. System image backup failed

System image backup failed: System image backup failed FIRST ATTEMPT The backup failed The operation timed-out before the shadow copy was created on the storage location (0x80780036) Additional Information: The shadow copy provider timed out \while flushing data to the volume being shadow...
  8. Windows 10 1903 Image Backup fails with error 0x80780119

Windows 10 1903 Image Backup fails with error 0x80780119: The following error showed up on my windows 1903 build 18362.295. According to the message the minimum available space for volumes should be: For a volume <500MB 50MB of free space >500MB 320MB >1GB 1GB...
  9. system image backup failed

system image backup failed: I had a successful image backup a year ago. However, recently, when I tried to do image backup, it failed. Please see the attached file. It happened on version 1809. I checked history service and volume shadow copy service and both of them were on automatic and had started. I...
  10. Windows Image Backup failing

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Windows Image Backup failing: My wife's Samsung laptop gets a failure whenever trying to do an image backup. Actually, this has been happening for quite a while - even before she installed Windows 10 when she had W7. I was hoping that the problem would go away with W10 but it hasn't. Backup runs almost to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 1903 backup