Windows 10: Image BEFORE Login

Discus and support Image BEFORE Login in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Somehow, the screen prior to me logging in on my Surface Tablet started showing one of my photos. How do I change it or reset the default?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CorkyBradley, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Image BEFORE Login

Somehow, the screen prior to me logging in on my Surface Tablet started showing one of my photos. How do I change it or reset the default?

:)

CorkyBradley, Sep 3, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 3, 2020
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Sep 3, 2020
  4. Image BEFORE Login

Login Screen Background keeps defaulting to stock image

I've set a custom image on my lock screen to show up on the initial login screen whenever I first start up my computer. But occasionally, the login screen defaults to a stock landscape image that comes with Windows 10.

To clarify, here are the steps I've taken:

• Go into Settings -> Personalization -> Lock Screen
    • EDIT: Set image to Picture
    • Click Browse... to look for and select a picture
    • Turn on Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen.

However, no matter how many times I retake these steps, the default login screen background occasionally
    comes back. How do I stop this from happening?

UPDATE: I forgot to mention a step here in my initial post. I have already set the background to
    Picture, thus the custom image.

AndrewSarley, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

Image BEFORE Login

1. Image BEFORE Login - Similar Threads - Image BEFORE Login

2. grey screen before login

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    grey screen before login: so for some reason for the past few days probably after the latest windows update every time i turn on my pc after the windows loading and before the login screen i get a grey screen it does not affect anything and it goes away after 5-10 seconds and windows starts normally...
  3. Black screen before login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen before login: I was recently doing a system restore after my computer started acting wonky, however, the restore got hung up, so after about 10 hours or so, I gave up and did a hard shutdown. Now when I’m booting up my laptop, i get the Acer splash screen, however, after that I just get a...
  4. Show full-screen image after windows boot but before login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Show full-screen image after windows boot but before login screen: Hello, I have a question regarding Windows boot and startup. I would like to create a script or batch file that will show a fullscreen image on the screen for the remainder of the time until the computer is shut down or a certain hotkey is pressed to exit the image. The...
  5. Switching Accounts before login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Switching Accounts before login: Hey, i found lots of ways to switch accounts AFTER login, but my problem is little different. I want to have choice between accounts before login, not auto-login to last used account. i don't want to have passwords, which is only solution that i found. W10 1909 submitted by...
  6. Black screen before login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen before login: Build 1903 During computet action: restore point restorin pc registry files message Hard shoutdown preformed! Now computer has black screen after boot! No sign in loaded Harddrivr LED blinking Is there a way to fix!...
  7. Black Screen Before Login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Black Screen Before Login: After the update of october 2018 update 1809 my laptop is having a problem of black screen before the sign in page. It takes around 8 to 10 seconds to show the lock screen. I don't know what's the problem. I feel so annoying as this is a brand new laptop with 8gb ram and i5...
  8. login image

in Windows 10 Customization
    login image: Why the image of login screen is not clear? What can I do to see it clear in login screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-image/480dbca0-c608-4345-b6f8-4a69916a5bbd
  9. Win 10 1703 - Screen Image pre Login there too long before login box

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win 10 1703 - Screen Image pre Login there too long before login box: Hi, Win 10 x64 1703 Build 15063.413 - Screen Image pre Login there too long before login box. I am not sure whether this started with the 1703 update but it seem like it did around that time anyway. When I cold boot I get to the image with the large date etc....
  10. Long delay before login.

in Windows 10 Support
    Long delay before login.: Just installed Windows 10 on my fathers laptop. Did an upgrade from 8.1 Pro to 10 Pro. Then did a clean install. Same issue. On boot up I see the HP BIOS Logo, then the Windows logo with the spinning dots. Then the screen goes blank, just the backlight for almost 2 full...